1. Executive Summary
1.1 Global Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.4 Methodology & Market Definition
2. Introduction to the Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Market
2.1 What is the Structure of the Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Market?
2.2 Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Market Definition
2.3 Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Technology
2.3.1 The Wider Subsea System
2.3.2 Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Technology
2.4 The History of Subsea Systems
2.5 Technical Challenges for SURF
2.6 The Economics of Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines
2.6.1 Oil & Gas Dynamics
3. Global SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
3.1 What are the Drivers and Restraints of the Global Subsea SURF Market?
3.1.1 Global Energy Demand Continues to Grow as E&P Reaches Deeper Depths
3.1.2 The Impact of Oil Prices and SURF Technology on Marginal Field Profitability
3.1.3 Technological Diversification and Growth Opportunities
3.1.4 Harsh Environments Lead to Tough Challenges
3.1.5 Concerns about the Supply Chain and Relevant Skills
3.1.6 Is Regulation Enough to Appease Public Unease over Subsea and Deepwater Production?
3.1.7 The Cost of SURF Developments and Access to Finance
4. The Global SURF Submarket Forecasts 2014-2024
4.1 The Shallow Water SURF Forecast 2014-2024
4.1.1 What are the Opportunities for Shallow Water SURF Growth, and Where?
4.1.2 What is Restricting the SURF Market in Shallow Water?
4.2 The Deepwater SURF Forecast 2014-2024
4.2.1 The Many Opportunities for Deepwater SURF
4.2.2 Do Restraints on the Deepwater SURF Market Remain?
4.3 The Ultra-Deepwater SURF Forecast 2014-2024
4.3.1 What is the Future for the Ultra-Deepwater SURF Market?
4.3.2 The Restraints Impacting the Ultra-Deepwater SURF Market
5. Leading Regional SURF Markets 2014-2024
5.1 The Leading Regional SURF Markets 2014-2024
5.2 The European SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.2.1 The Norwegian SURF Market Analysis
220.127.116.11 Current Status of the SURF Market in Norway
18.104.22.168 Drivers & Restraints in the Norwegian SURF Market
22.214.171.124.1 Are Increased E&P and High Expertise Enough to Counteract Declining Production in Norway?
126.96.36.199.2 The Impact of High Project Costs, an Uncertain Economy and Environmental Fears for the Arctic Region
188.8.131.52 Major SURF Projects in Norway
5.2.2 The UK SURF Market Analysis
184.108.40.206 Current Status of the UK SURF Market
220.127.116.11 Drivers & Restraints in the UK SURF Market
18.104.22.168.1 Falling Production from a Mature Offshore Oil & Gas Region
22.214.171.124.2 What Role Does Subsea Expertise Play in the SURF Market?
126.96.36.199.3 Issues with Low Levels of Exploration and High Costs Cause Market Concern
188.8.131.52.4 Will Political Instability Impact the UK’s SURF Market Prospects?
184.108.40.206.5 The Effects of a Skills Shortage
220.127.116.11 Major SURF Projects in the UK
5.2.3 The Rest of Europe SURF Analysis
18.104.22.168 Projects in the Rest of the Europe
22.214.171.124 Drivers & Restraints in the Rest of Europe SURF Market
5.3 The South American SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.3.1 Current Status of the Brazilian SURF Market
5.3.2 Drivers & Restraints in the Brazilian SURF Market
126.96.36.199 Brazil’s Vast Reserves Will Continue to Drive SURF in South America
188.8.131.52 A Growing Manufacturing Capacity Helps to Keep Up with Demand in Brazil
184.108.40.206 The Vital Role of Petrobras
220.127.116.11 Local Content Levels, Taxes and Project Delays
18.104.22.168 How Tough are Brazil’s Subsea Sites for SURF Systems?
22.214.171.124 The Costs of Production and International Competition Impact SURF Development
5.3.3 Major SURF Projects in Brazil
5.3.4 The Rest of South America SURF Market 2014-2024
126.96.36.199 Current Status of the Rest of South American SURF Market
188.8.131.52 SURF Projects in the Rest of South America
184.108.40.206 Drivers & Restraints in the Rest of South American SURF Market
5.4 The African SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.4.1 What is the Current Status of the SURF Market in Africa?
5.4.2 The Drivers and Restraints in the African SURF Market
220.127.116.11 What Potential is there in Africa for SURF?
18.104.22.168 IOCs and SURF Representation
22.214.171.124 Delays and Security Issues Continue to Plague the African SURF Market
126.96.36.199 Political Instability and PIB Delay Weigh Down on Offshore Growth
5.4.3 Major SURF Projects in Africa and the Future Outlook
188.8.131.52 Angolan Projects
184.108.40.206 SURF Projects in the Republic of Congo
220.127.116.11 Egyptian Projects
18.104.22.168 Ghanaian Projects
22.214.171.124 Nigerian Projects
126.96.36.199 Mozambican and Tanzanian Projects
5.5 The Gulf of Mexico SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.5.1 Current Status of the Gulf of Mexico SURF Market
188.8.131.52 The US
5.5.2 Major Drivers and Restraints in the Gulf of Mexico SURF Market
184.108.40.206 How Significant Will the Growth of Deepwater and Ultra-Deepwater Fields Be on the GoM SURF Market?
220.127.116.11 Opportunities for Marginal Field Growth in GoM
18.104.22.168 The Prospects of Growth from Mexican Reform
22.214.171.124 The Role of An Established SURF Supply Chain
126.96.36.199 What Are The Impacts of Environment Regulations on SURF Growth in the GoM?
188.8.131.52 As Onshore Production Increases, Will SURF Be Impacted?
184.108.40.206 How Much Further Can SURF Go in the GoM?
5.5.3 Forthcoming SURF Projects in the Gulf of Mexico SURF Market
5.6 The Asia-Pacific SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.6.1 The Australian SURF Market Analysis
220.127.116.11 Current Status of the Australian SURF Market
18.104.22.168 Drivers & Restraints in the Australian SURF Market
22.214.171.124.1 What Will Be Driving the Australian SURF Market Over the Next Ten Year?
126.96.36.199.2 Factors Restraining the Australian SURF Market
188.8.131.52 Australia’s Current Projects and Market Opportunities
5.6.2 The Rest of the Asia-Pacific SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
184.108.40.206 The Market Drivers & Restraints in the Rest of the Asia-Pacific SURF Market
220.127.116.11 What Are The Opportunities in the Rest of Asia-Pacific?
18.104.22.168.1 The Bruneian SURF Market Outlook
22.214.171.124.2 The Chinese SURF Market Outlook
126.96.36.199.3 The Indian SURF Market Outlook
188.8.131.52.4 The Outlook for the Indonesia SURF Market
184.108.40.206.5 The Malaysian SURF Market
220.127.116.11.6 Vietnamese Projects
5.7 Rest of the World SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.7.1 Major Rest of the World SURF Projects
18.104.22.168 Canadian Analysis
22.214.171.124 Middle Eastern Analysis
126.96.36.199 Caspian Sea Analysis
188.8.131.52 Trinidad & Tobago Projects
6. PEST Analysis of the SURF Market 2014-2024
7. Expert Opinion
7.1 EMAS AMC
7.1.1 The Overall Global Subsea Market Trends
7.1.2 What are the Specific SURF Market Drivers?
7.1.3 Restraints and Issues Within the SURF Market
7.1.4 The Future for Subsea Tie-Backs and SURF in Deepwater
7.1.5 Where are the Global Prospects for SURF Development?
8. Major Companies in the SURF Market 2014-2024
8.1 Aker Solutions
8.1.1 Aker Solutions Organisation and Services
8.1.2 Aker Solutions Regional Focus
8.1.3 The Outlook for Aker Solutions
8.2 EMAS AMC
8.2.1 EMAS AMC Organisation and Services
8.2.2 EMAS AMC Regional Focus
8.2.3 The Outlook for EMAS AMC
8.3 FMC Technologies Inc.
8.3.1 FMC Technologies Organisation and Services
8.3.2 FMC Technologies Regional Focus
8.3.3 The Outlook for FMC Technologies
8.4.1 McDermott Organisation and Services
8.4.2 McDermott Regional Focus
8.4.3 The Outlook for McDermott
8.5.1 Oceaneering Organisation and Services
8.5.2 Oceaneering Regional Focus
8.5.3 The Outlook for Oceaneering
8.6 Saipem SpA
8.6.1 Saipem’s Activities
8.6.2 Saipem Regional Focus
8.6.3 The Outlook for Saipem
8.7 Subsea 7 SA
8.7.1 Subsea 7 Organisation and Services
8.7.2 Subsea 7 Regional Focus
8.7.3 The Outlook for Subsea 7
8.8.1 Technip Organisation and Services
8.8.2 Technip Regional Focus
8.8.3 The Outlook for Technip
8.9 Other Leading Companies in the SURF Market
9.1 The Global SURF Market Outlook
■ 英文：Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Future Prospects for Leading Players
- 世界のペットフード市場動向（2012-2016）TechNavio’s Analysts forecast the Global Pet Food market to grow at a CAGR of 6.35 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increase in urbanization which has increased the purchasing power of people. The Global Pet Food market has also been witnessing a rise in the number of nuclear families. However, health issues faced by pets often res …
- 石炭火力発電の世界市場2019-2023About this market Technological advances in ash handling to drive market growth. Coal ash, also known as coal combustion residuals, is produced mainly by the combustion of coal in coal-fired power plants. Governments across the world are implementing various measures to control pollution. Efficient ash-handling systems are being developed to comply with such regulations. For instance, MAGALDI offe …
- 季節インフルエンザ・ワクチン：世界市場（医薬品市場予測及び分析～2022）PharmaPoint: Seasonal Influenza Vaccines - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022: Event-Driven Update Summary Seasonal Influenza is a respiratory infection caused by influenza virus that results in mild to severe symptoms, such as fever, cold and cough. The market is heavily driven by the sales of prophylactic vaccine treatments to prevent infection. Currently, trivalent intramuscular v …
- 世界における血管内超音波システム（IVUS）の製品パイプライン動向2015Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) - Pipeline Review, 2015 Summary GlobalData's Medical Devices sector report, “Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) - Pipeline Review, 2015" provides an overview of Intravascular Ultrasound Systems (IVUS) currently in pipeline stage. The report provides comprehensive information on the pipeline products with comparative analysis of the products at various s …
- 工業用イーサネットの世界市場2018-2022About Industrial Ethernet Industrial Ethernet is the use of Ethernet cable in industrial applications to provide real-time control over the network communication. It is used to connect devices such as programmable logic controllers (PLCs), local and distributed (input/output) 110, and servo controllers and drives on the plant floor and industrial facilities. Technavio’s analysts forecast the globa …
- 世界の食品安全性検査市場動向（2012-2016）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Food Safety Testing market to grow at a CAGR of 7.01 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of stringent regulations and quality standards. The Global Food Safety Testing market has also been witnessing the increasing use of rapid testing methods to detect pathogens. However, t …
- Alexander Energy Ltd.：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- Q3, 2013Alexander Energy Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013 Summary Alexander Energy Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source …
- 世界の無乳糖（ラクトースフリー）食品市場：乳製品、パン・ベーカリー、アイスクリーム、レディミール、デザート、ソース等The world market for the Lactose-Free Foods will reach $5.85bn in 2014. There are a number of reasons why the lactose-free foods market has exploded in North America and Western Europe, but a major driving force has been the increased media coverage and public awareness of lactose and dairy intolerances and various allergies. The lactose-free sector has also been recently pushed into the mainstrea …
- M2Mサービスの世界市場2017-2021About Machine-to-Machine M2M ServicesA machine-to-machine (M2M) platform is a programmed unit in which M2M applications and services are built on. Owing to the growing adoption of the Internet of Things (IoT) and M2M services, the demand for innovative M2M platforms to enable new M2M services (such as connected cars and smart homes) is increasing. Also, many small players are entering the global M …
- Loews Corporation：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析– Q1, 2013Loews Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – Q1, 2013 Summary Loews Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key …
- 痔瘻(Anal Fistula)：世界の治験レビュー（2015年上半期版）Anal Fistula Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Anal Fistula Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Anal Fistula clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Anal Fistula. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the sit …
- Petrobras Argentina, S.A.：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- 2012Petrobras Argentina, S.A. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012 Summary Petrobras Argentina, S.A. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential so …
- ナイトビジョンシステム（暗視装置）の世界市場2017-2021About Night Vision Systems Night vision devices, with the help of different lenses, enable users seeing objects in the low-light conditions such as moonlight, starlight, and infrared (IR) light. Photocathode tubes convert photons of light into electrons. Electrons are then converted to visible light by throwing them against a phosphorous screen. Hence, it makes objects visible even in a dark envir …
- クラウドストレージソリューションの世界市場予測及び分析The cloud storage solutions are being widely adopted by businesses across a broad spectrum of major verticals such as banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI), manufacturing, retail and consumer goods, telecommunication and IT, media and entertainment, government, healthcare and life sciences, energy and utilities, research and education, and others. Technological advancements have signifi …
- 世界のエネルギーマネジメントシステム（EMS）市場Energy Management System (EMS) is a turnkey solution comprising software and related hardware along with communication systems for various challenges faced by energy utilities in managing critical transmission and generation infrastructure. Energy utilities across the globe are under pressure to put off costly capital expenditures by reducing operational costs and enhance utilization of existing i …