1. Executive Summary
1.1 Global Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.4 Methodology & Market Definition
2. Introduction to the Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Market
2.1 What is the Structure of the Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Market?
2.2 Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Market Definition
2.3 Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Technology
2.3.1 The Wider Subsea System
2.3.2 Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines Technology
2.4 The History of Subsea Systems
2.5 Technical Challenges for SURF
2.6 The Economics of Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines
2.6.1 Oil & Gas Dynamics
3. Global SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
3.1 What are the Drivers and Restraints of the Global Subsea SURF Market?
3.1.1 Global Energy Demand Continues to Grow as E&P Reaches Deeper Depths
3.1.2 The Impact of Oil Prices and SURF Technology on Marginal Field Profitability
3.1.3 Technological Diversification and Growth Opportunities
3.1.4 Harsh Environments Lead to Tough Challenges
3.1.5 Concerns about the Supply Chain and Relevant Skills
3.1.6 Is Regulation Enough to Appease Public Unease over Subsea and Deepwater Production?
3.1.7 The Cost of SURF Developments and Access to Finance
4. The Global SURF Submarket Forecasts 2014-2024
4.1 The Shallow Water SURF Forecast 2014-2024
4.1.1 What are the Opportunities for Shallow Water SURF Growth, and Where?
4.1.2 What is Restricting the SURF Market in Shallow Water?
4.2 The Deepwater SURF Forecast 2014-2024
4.2.1 The Many Opportunities for Deepwater SURF
4.2.2 Do Restraints on the Deepwater SURF Market Remain?
4.3 The Ultra-Deepwater SURF Forecast 2014-2024
4.3.1 What is the Future for the Ultra-Deepwater SURF Market?
4.3.2 The Restraints Impacting the Ultra-Deepwater SURF Market
5. Leading Regional SURF Markets 2014-2024
5.1 The Leading Regional SURF Markets 2014-2024
5.2 The European SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.2.1 The Norwegian SURF Market Analysis
126.96.36.199 Current Status of the SURF Market in Norway
188.8.131.52 Drivers & Restraints in the Norwegian SURF Market
184.108.40.206.1 Are Increased E&P and High Expertise Enough to Counteract Declining Production in Norway?
220.127.116.11.2 The Impact of High Project Costs, an Uncertain Economy and Environmental Fears for the Arctic Region
18.104.22.168 Major SURF Projects in Norway
5.2.2 The UK SURF Market Analysis
22.214.171.124 Current Status of the UK SURF Market
126.96.36.199 Drivers & Restraints in the UK SURF Market
188.8.131.52.1 Falling Production from a Mature Offshore Oil & Gas Region
184.108.40.206.2 What Role Does Subsea Expertise Play in the SURF Market?
220.127.116.11.3 Issues with Low Levels of Exploration and High Costs Cause Market Concern
18.104.22.168.4 Will Political Instability Impact the UK’s SURF Market Prospects?
22.214.171.124.5 The Effects of a Skills Shortage
126.96.36.199 Major SURF Projects in the UK
5.2.3 The Rest of Europe SURF Analysis
188.8.131.52 Projects in the Rest of the Europe
184.108.40.206 Drivers & Restraints in the Rest of Europe SURF Market
5.3 The South American SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.3.1 Current Status of the Brazilian SURF Market
5.3.2 Drivers & Restraints in the Brazilian SURF Market
220.127.116.11 Brazil’s Vast Reserves Will Continue to Drive SURF in South America
18.104.22.168 A Growing Manufacturing Capacity Helps to Keep Up with Demand in Brazil
22.214.171.124 The Vital Role of Petrobras
126.96.36.199 Local Content Levels, Taxes and Project Delays
188.8.131.52 How Tough are Brazil’s Subsea Sites for SURF Systems?
184.108.40.206 The Costs of Production and International Competition Impact SURF Development
5.3.3 Major SURF Projects in Brazil
5.3.4 The Rest of South America SURF Market 2014-2024
220.127.116.11 Current Status of the Rest of South American SURF Market
18.104.22.168 SURF Projects in the Rest of South America
22.214.171.124 Drivers & Restraints in the Rest of South American SURF Market
5.4 The African SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.4.1 What is the Current Status of the SURF Market in Africa?
5.4.2 The Drivers and Restraints in the African SURF Market
126.96.36.199 What Potential is there in Africa for SURF?
188.8.131.52 IOCs and SURF Representation
184.108.40.206 Delays and Security Issues Continue to Plague the African SURF Market
220.127.116.11 Political Instability and PIB Delay Weigh Down on Offshore Growth
5.4.3 Major SURF Projects in Africa and the Future Outlook
18.104.22.168 Angolan Projects
22.214.171.124 SURF Projects in the Republic of Congo
126.96.36.199 Egyptian Projects
188.8.131.52 Ghanaian Projects
184.108.40.206 Nigerian Projects
220.127.116.11 Mozambican and Tanzanian Projects
5.5 The Gulf of Mexico SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.5.1 Current Status of the Gulf of Mexico SURF Market
18.104.22.168 The US
5.5.2 Major Drivers and Restraints in the Gulf of Mexico SURF Market
22.214.171.124 How Significant Will the Growth of Deepwater and Ultra-Deepwater Fields Be on the GoM SURF Market?
126.96.36.199 Opportunities for Marginal Field Growth in GoM
188.8.131.52 The Prospects of Growth from Mexican Reform
184.108.40.206 The Role of An Established SURF Supply Chain
220.127.116.11 What Are The Impacts of Environment Regulations on SURF Growth in the GoM?
18.104.22.168 As Onshore Production Increases, Will SURF Be Impacted?
22.214.171.124 How Much Further Can SURF Go in the GoM?
5.5.3 Forthcoming SURF Projects in the Gulf of Mexico SURF Market
5.6 The Asia-Pacific SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.6.1 The Australian SURF Market Analysis
126.96.36.199 Current Status of the Australian SURF Market
188.8.131.52 Drivers & Restraints in the Australian SURF Market
184.108.40.206.1 What Will Be Driving the Australian SURF Market Over the Next Ten Year?
220.127.116.11.2 Factors Restraining the Australian SURF Market
18.104.22.168 Australia’s Current Projects and Market Opportunities
5.6.2 The Rest of the Asia-Pacific SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
22.214.171.124 The Market Drivers & Restraints in the Rest of the Asia-Pacific SURF Market
126.96.36.199 What Are The Opportunities in the Rest of Asia-Pacific?
188.8.131.52.1 The Bruneian SURF Market Outlook
184.108.40.206.2 The Chinese SURF Market Outlook
220.127.116.11.3 The Indian SURF Market Outlook
18.104.22.168.4 The Outlook for the Indonesia SURF Market
22.214.171.124.5 The Malaysian SURF Market
126.96.36.199.6 Vietnamese Projects
5.7 Rest of the World SURF Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.7.1 Major Rest of the World SURF Projects
188.8.131.52 Canadian Analysis
184.108.40.206 Middle Eastern Analysis
220.127.116.11 Caspian Sea Analysis
18.104.22.168 Trinidad & Tobago Projects
6. PEST Analysis of the SURF Market 2014-2024
7. Expert Opinion
7.1 EMAS AMC
7.1.1 The Overall Global Subsea Market Trends
7.1.2 What are the Specific SURF Market Drivers?
7.1.3 Restraints and Issues Within the SURF Market
7.1.4 The Future for Subsea Tie-Backs and SURF in Deepwater
7.1.5 Where are the Global Prospects for SURF Development?
8. Major Companies in the SURF Market 2014-2024
8.1 Aker Solutions
8.1.1 Aker Solutions Organisation and Services
8.1.2 Aker Solutions Regional Focus
8.1.3 The Outlook for Aker Solutions
8.2 EMAS AMC
8.2.1 EMAS AMC Organisation and Services
8.2.2 EMAS AMC Regional Focus
8.2.3 The Outlook for EMAS AMC
8.3 FMC Technologies Inc.
8.3.1 FMC Technologies Organisation and Services
8.3.2 FMC Technologies Regional Focus
8.3.3 The Outlook for FMC Technologies
8.4.1 McDermott Organisation and Services
8.4.2 McDermott Regional Focus
8.4.3 The Outlook for McDermott
8.5.1 Oceaneering Organisation and Services
8.5.2 Oceaneering Regional Focus
8.5.3 The Outlook for Oceaneering
8.6 Saipem SpA
8.6.1 Saipem’s Activities
8.6.2 Saipem Regional Focus
8.6.3 The Outlook for Saipem
8.7 Subsea 7 SA
8.7.1 Subsea 7 Organisation and Services
8.7.2 Subsea 7 Regional Focus
8.7.3 The Outlook for Subsea 7
8.8.1 Technip Organisation and Services
8.8.2 Technip Regional Focus
8.8.3 The Outlook for Technip
8.9 Other Leading Companies in the SURF Market
9.1 The Global SURF Market Outlook
■ 英文：Oil & Gas Subsea Umbilicals, Risers & Flowlines (SURF) Market Forecast 2014-2024
Future Prospects for Leading Players
- バタフライ弁の世界市場：種類別（高性能バタフライ弁、ライニングバタフライ弁）、仕組別（中心バタフライ弁、偏心バタフライ弁）、機能別（オン/オフバルブ、制御バルブ）、エンドユーザー別（石油・ガス、電力、化学薬品、水・廃水、その他）The global butterfly valves market size is expected to reach $13,667.0 million by 2025 from $8,282.61 million in 2017, growing at a CAGR of 6.3% from 2018 to 2025. Butterfly valve is used in industrial application for isolating and regulating the flow of fluid. These valves exhibit simple construction, consume less space, and are lightweight as compared to other valves. In addition, cost of butter …
- グローバル軍事航空市場（2014-2024）：市場規模及び動因Synopsis This report provides readers with a comprehensive analysis of the Military Aviation market through 2014-2024, including highlights of the demand drivers and growth stimulators for Military Aviation. It also provides an insight on the spending pattern and modernization pattern in different regions around the world. Summary The global military aviation MRO market is estimated to value US$28 …
- アフリカ南部地域の石油・ガス市場Visiongain has calculated that the Southern African oil and gas market will see capex of $18.55bn in 2015, including spending on both upstream exploration & development (E&D) and midstream infrastructure. Southern Africa is the single largest region of Africa, a region that includes a diverse range of economies all at varying stages in terms of oil and gas industry development. OPEC member Angola …
- Ecopetrol S.A.：石油・ガスバリューチェーン分析レポート2013Ecopetrol S.A. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update Summary "Ecopetrol S.A." Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain is an essential source for data, analysis and strategic insight into “Ecopetrol S.A.”. The report provides key information relating to oil and gas assets of the company along with its operations across the value chain. The report examines the company’s …
- 世界の油田生産サービス市場（市場予測、機会、トレンド2013-2017）Oilfield production services is a major part of the oilfield services industry. Production and completion include services such as stimulation of wells, testing of wells and overall completion of oil wells. Due to the recent increase in offshore drilling, the market for oilfield completion and production has also been growing steadily. Some of the major players in this industry include Halliburton …
- キラルクロマトグラフィーカラムの世界市場2017-2021ABSTRACTAbout Chiral Chromatography Column Chromatography is a physical method used to separate compounds. The sample distributes itself into different extents in two different, immiscible phases. The two immiscible phases could be a solid and a liquid, a gas and a liquid, or two different liquids. One of the two phases is a stationary phase (a solid or a liquid supported on a solid), and the othe …
- Traditional Wound Management Market to 2019 – Cost Sensitivity Spurs Adoption in Emerging Markets, as Uptake of Advanced Wound Management Products Limits Growth in Developed EconomiesTraditional Wound Management Market to 2019 - Cost Sensitivity Spurs Adoption in Emerging Markets, as Uptake of Advanced Wound Management Products Limits Growth in Developed Economies Summary GBI Research’s report "Traditional Wound Management Market to 2019 - Cost Sensitivity Spurs Adoption in Emerging Markets, as Uptake of Advanced Wound Management Products Limits Growth in Developed Economies" …
- 軍事シミュレーション・トレーニングの世界市場展望2017-2026According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Military Simulation and Training Market is accounted for $ 10.74 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $ 17.57 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 5.6%. Factors such as rising demand for adoption of virtual training for future generation, and reducing the budget of military equipment and training are driving the market growth. However, lack of lack of i …
- 天気予報サービスの世界市場展望2017-2026According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Weather Forecasting Services market is accounted for $1.22 billion in 2017 and is expected to reach $2.68 billion by 2026 growing at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period. Growing security concern with end-use industry, enlarge in air travel, expansion of transport manufacturing, and improbability in rainfall are some of the key factors which are drivin …
- モバイルARの世界市場2017-2021About Augmented RealityAR technology is used to blend digital content into the physical world. Computer-generated images of an individual's surroundings along with relevant information are displayed in a user’s field of vision. The technology enhances user experience through mobiles apps developed specifically for using AR. The concept of AR has existed for several decades, although it has just ga …
- キャンプ用キッチン用品の世界市場：ストーブ、クーラー、調理器具About Camp Kitchen A diverse range of camping equipment including camping tents, backpacks, sleeping bags, and others are used for camping, hiking, and climbing activities. The camping equipment available in the market varies in size, insulation, design, material, temperature rating, and other parameters. Countries like the US and Australia have been witnessing a rise in the number of campers in t …
- 高性能計算の世界市場2015-2022According to Stratistics MRC, the Global High Performance Computing market is accounted for $30.64 billion in 2015 and is expected to reach $47.44 billion by 2022 growing at a CAGR of 6.4%. High Performance Computing market is nowadays being linked to technological advancements and economic competitiveness, which are helping the market to compete across the globe. These advancements in computing t …
- 世界のホームメディアサーバー市場2015The Global Home Media Servers Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Home Media Servers industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Home Media Servers market analysis is provided for the international markets including development t …
- 事業提携・ライセンシング・投資・M&A動向：March 2013（製薬業界）Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for March 2013 in Pharmaceuticals Summary GlobalData's “Partnerships, Licensing, Investments and M&A Deals and Trends for March 2013 in Pharmaceuticals” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on partnerships, licensing, mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the pharmaceuticals industry. The report provides …
- HVAC（暖房・換気・空調）サービスの世界市場2017-2021About HVAC Services Heating, ventilation, and air conditioning (HVAC) services include installation, replacement, maintenance, and repair services. HVAC systems are meant to give comfortable air conditions in residential or commercial set-ups and provide thermal balance. The basic function of an HVAC equipment is to perform heating and cooling functions and ventilation of air. Technavio’s analysts …