1. Executive Summary
1.1 Global Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Overview
1.2 Benefits of This Report
1.3 Who is This Report For?
1.4 Methodology and Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Market Definition
2. Introduction to the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
2.1 The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Structure Overview
2.2 The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Definition
2.2.1 How is the Expenditure on Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Defined by National Market?
188.8.131.52 Submarket Definitions
3. The Global Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market 2014-2024
3.1 What are the Overarching Drivers and Restraints on the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market as a Whole?
3.2 Tipping Point for Security Spending
4. Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Submarkets 2014-2024
4.1 The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Onshore Security Personnel Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
4.1.1 Facility Guards
4.1.2 Private Military and Security Companies (PMSC)
184.108.40.206 What Are the Restraints on PMSC Deployment?
4.1.3 State Protection Forces and Military Personnel
4.2 The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Perimeter Security, Access Control and Electronic Surveillance Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
4.2.1 Perimeter Security
4.2.2 Access Control and Electronic Surveillance
4.3 The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Maritime Security Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
4.3.1 The Recent History of the Maritime Security Market
4.3.2 Piracy in East Africa
4.3.3 Piracy in West Africa
4.3.4 Piracy in South East Asia
4.3.5 Global Piracy Levels
4.3.6 Flashpoints for Oil & Gas Asset Insecurity in the Offshore Environment
220.127.116.11 The Strait of Malacca
18.104.22.168 The Gulf of Aden / Arabian Sea / Indian Ocean
22.214.171.124 The Gulf of Guinea
126.96.36.199 Protecting Tankers and Terminals
188.8.131.52 An Expansion of Offshore Oil & Gas Infrastructure
4.4 The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Cyber Security Submarket Forecast 2014-2024
4.4.1 The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Cyber Security Market: In Brief
4.4.2 The Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market: The Most Important Trends
4.4.3 What Are The Two Main Purposes of Cyber Security Solutions Utilised by the Oil and Gas Industry?
4.4.4 What Are The Types of Cyber Security Threats Faced By The Oil and Gas Industry?
4.4.5 How Are Insurance Companies Driving Spending on Cyber Security Solutions?
4.4.6 The Role of Cultural Changes in Cyber Security Market Growth
4.4.7 Sources of Cyber Threats
184.108.40.206 State Actors
220.127.116.11 Accidental Cyber Incidents
4.4.8 What Measures Does The Oil and Gas Industry Utilise to Defend Itself Against Cyber Security Threats?
5. Leading National Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Markets
5.1 The Algerian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.1.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Algerian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.1.2 Current and Future Oil & Gas Production and Infrastructure
5.1.3 Oil and Gas Infrastructure Expansion
18.104.22.168 E&P Expansion
22.214.171.124 Midstream Investments
5.1.4 What Current Infrastructure Security Spending is Occurring in Algeria?
5.1.5 The Link Between Border Security and Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security
5.1.6 Long-Term Concerns for Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security in Algeria
5.1.7 Algerian Maritime Security and Oil & Gas Infrastructure
5.2 The Canadian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.2.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Canadian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.2.2 Future E&P Development
5.2.3 Midstream Infrastructure Spending
126.96.36.199 LNG Terminals
5.2.4 Other Drivers of Canadian Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Spending
5.2.5 How is the Growing Threat of Eco-Terrorism Likely to Influence Infrastructure Security?
5.2.6 How is Canada Responding to Cyber Security Threats?
5.3 The Chinese Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.3.1 Drivers and Restraints on the Chinese Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
188.8.131.52 What Are the Main Drivers of Investment in Chinese Oil & Gas Infrastructure and Its Security?
5.3.2 What Are China’s Oil & Gas Infrastructure Plans in the 1st Half of The Forecast Period?
5.3.3 What Are China’s Oil & Gas Infrastructure Plans in the 2nd Half of The Forecast Period?
5.3.4 What Are The Wider Trends Affecting Investment in Oil & Gas Infrastructure and the Associated Security Spending?
5.3.5 What Homeland Security Threats Is China Facing That Underpin and Driver Oil & Gas Infrastructure Spending?
5.3.6 How is China Responding to Increased Cyber Security Threats?
5.3.7 How is the Chinese Offshore Oil & Gas Space Evolving and What Is The Impact for Security Spending?
5.4 The Colombian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.4.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Colombian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.4.2 What Colombian Oil & Gas Development Plans Are in the Pipeline that Will Impact Security Solution Demand?
184.108.40.206 Midstream Developments
5.4.3 How is Colombia Tackling the Ongoing Problem of FARC Attacks?
5.5 The Indonesian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.5.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Indonesian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.5.2 The Indonesian Oil and Gas Industry
5.5.3 What Is The Security Situation Within Indonesia?
220.127.116.11 Maritime Security in Indonesia
5.5.4 What Future Oil and Gas Infrastructure Development is Planned for Indonesia?
5.5.5 How are Increasing Cyber Attacks Affecting the Indonesian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market?
5.6 The Iraqi Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.6.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Iraqi Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.6.2 What is the Current Security Situation in Iraq?
5.6.3 Iraqi Hydrocarbon Wealth and Production
5.6.4 Iraq’s Oil & Gas Infrastructure Expansion Plans
5.6.5 What Are The Major Security Threats to Iraq’s Energy Industry, and How Is The Government Responding?
5.6.6 What Measures Are Being Taken to Improve Maritime Security?
5.7 The Iranian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.7.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Iranian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.7.2 Oil & Gas Production in Iran
5.7.3 What is the Current State of Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security in Iran?
5.7.4 How Does The Political, Economic and Security Context in Iran Affect Infrastructure Security Spending to Protect Existing Assets?
5.7.5 What Future Oil & Gas Infrastructure Development is Planned for Iran?
5.7.6 Are Future Oil & Gas Infrastructure Plans Affected By The Security Context?
5.7.7 How are Increasing Cyber Attacks Affecting the Iranian Infrastructure Security Market?
5.8 The Mexican Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.8.1 Drivers and Restrains on the Mexican Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.8.2 Mexico’s Oil & Gas Infrastructure Expansion Plans
5.8.3 What Are The Major Threats to Mexican Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security?
5.9 The Nigerian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.9.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Nigerian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.9.2 What is the Interplay between Nigerian Insecurity and Oil and Gas Industry Activity?
5.9.3 IOC Assets Sales and Project Finance Difficulties
5.9.4 What are the Structural Drivers of Oil & Gas Infrastructure Insecurity in Nigeria?
5.9.5 The MEND Movement
5.9.6 Oil and Gas Infrastructure: A Prime Target of Theft
5.9.7 Project Cost Overruns Damaging Future Prospects for Oil & Gas Infrastructure Investment and the Associated Security Requirements
5.9.8 National Instability, Inadequate Maintenance and Insecurity
5.9.9 Nigeria’s Evolving Maritime Security Needs
5.9.10 What Impact Will the Monetisation of Gas Flaring Have on Infrastructure Security Spending in Nigeria?
5.9.11 How Much Has Shell Spent on Security in Nigeria?
5.9.12 What Impact Does Boko Haram Have On The Oil and Gas Industry?
5.10 The Qatari Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.10.1 Drivers and Restrains on the Qatari Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.10.2 Qatari Oil and Gas Infrastructure Spending Going Forward
5.10.3 Why is Qatar a Regional Leader in Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Investments?
5.10.4 Current LNG Exports & Maritime Security
5.10.5 Qatari Cyber Security in the Wake of the Attack on RasGas
5.11 The Russian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.11.1 Drivers and Restrains on the Russian Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.11.2 How Important Is Russia’s Hydrocarbon Industry and How Much Is Its Security Worth?
5.11.3 What Recent Additions Have Been Made to Russian Oil and Gas Infrastructure That Would Influence the Security Market?
5.11.4 What Upcoming Infrastructure Additions Will Influence the Russian Oil and Gas Infrastructure Market?
5.11.5 What are the Main Security Threats to Russian Oil & Gas Infrastructure?
5.11.6 What Measures has Russia Taken to Improve Security?
5.12 The Saudi Arabian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.12.1 Drivers and Restrains on the Saudi Arabian Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.12.2 How Has Saudi Arabia’s Importance to the Global Economy Influenced Oil & Gas Security Spending?
5.12.3 Why Have Saudi Arabia’s Strong Investments in Facilities Protection Not Been Matched in the Field of
5.13 The Turkish Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.13.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Turkish Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.13.2 How Are Turkey’s Plans to Become a Regional Energy Hub Affecting Infrastructure Security?
18.104.22.168 Existing Turkish Oil and Gas Pipelines
22.214.171.124 Future Turkish Oil and Gas Pipelines
5.13.3 What Security Threats Are There to Oil and Gas Infrastructure?
5.13.4 What is the Turkish Government Doing to Reduce Theft from Pipelines?
5.13.5 How is Spending on Cyber Security in Turkey Evolving (incl. Measures To Protect Oil and Gas Assets)?
5.14 The UAE Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.14.1 Drivers & Restraints on the UAE Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.14.2 What are the Main Security Threats to UAE Oil & Gas Infrastructure?
5.14.3 What Major Oil and Gas Infrastructure Spending is Anticipated?
126.96.36.199 Oil and Gas Reserve Replacement
5.14.4 How are the UAE Combating Maritime Security Threats?
5.14.5 Cyber Security Spending by the Oil and Gas Industry in the UAE
5.15 The US Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.15.1 Drivers & Restraints in the United States Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.15.2 What are the Structural Drivers of Oil & Gas Infrastructure Insecurity in the US?
5.15.3 Existing Oil & Gas Infrastructure
5.15.4 The Impact of An Increased Awareness of Vulnerability on Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Spending
5.15.5 How is the US Oil and Gas Industry Responding to Increased Cyber Security Threats?
5.16 The Yemeni Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.16.1 Drivers & Restraints on the Yemeni Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
5.16.2 How Important is the Hydrocarbon Sector for Yemen?
5.16.3 How Is Yemen’s Future Hydrocarbon Revenue To Evolve?
5.16.4 What Is The Current Security Situation in Yemen and How Does It Impact the Spend on Securing Oil &
5.16.5 Restraints on the Oil & Gas Industry in Yemen
5.16.6 Maritime Security, the Oil & Gas Industry & Yemen
5.17 The RoW Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.17.1 The Australian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Outlook
5.17.2 The Brazilian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Outlook
5.17.3 The Egyptian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Outlook
5.17.4 The Indian Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Outlook
5.17.5 The Libyan Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Outlook
5.17.6 The Kazakh Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Outlook
5.17.7 The Pakistani Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Outlook
6. PEST Analysis of the GTL Market
7. Expert Opinion
7.1.1 Covisint and the Energy Industry
7.1.2 Federation Gateways and Authorisation
7.1.3 The Digitisation of the Oilfield and Cyber Security
7.1.4 Is There A Dominant Region in Digital Oilfield Interest and Investment?
7.1.5 Technological Breakthroughs in the Oil & Gas Industry and Cyber Security Spending
7.1.6 Cyber Security Culture in the Oil & Gas Industry
7.1.7 Cloud Computing in the Oil & Gas Industry
7.1.8 Future Innovation in the Realm of Cyber Solutions for the Oil and Gas Industry
7.2.1 Cimation within the Oil and Gas Industry
7.2.2 Cyber Security in the Downstream
7.2.3 Educating the Oil & Gas Industry on Cyber Security
7.2.4 Insurance Company Pressure on Oil and Gas Companies Regarding Cyber Security
7.2.5 The Influence of Technological Trends on Cyber Security Solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry
7.2.6 Cloud Computing, Cyber Security and the Oil & Gas Industry
7.2.7 Onshore Unconventional E&P Boom At The Cutting Edge of Cyber Solutions for the Oil & Gas Industry
8. Leading Companies in the Oil and Gas Infrastructure Security Market
8.1 Major International Defence and Security Companies Involved in the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
8.1.1 BAE Systems
8.1.2 Airbus Defence and Space, (Formerly Cassidian)
8.1.3 Elbit Systems
8.1.6 General Dynamics
8.1.7 Honeywell International
8.1.8 Lockheed Martin Corporation
8.1.9 Northrop Grumman
8.1.12 Thales Group
8.2 Select Other Companies Involved in the Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market
8.2.1 Axis Communications AB
8.2.2 Advanced Perimeter Systems Limited (APS)
8.2.3 Aegis Defence Services Limited
8.2.4 Andrews International
8.2.6 Control Risks
8.2.9 IndigoVision Group
8.2.10 Industrial Defender
8.2.11 Kaspersky Lab
8.2.12 Kratos Defence and Security Solutions
8.2.13 Magal S3
8.2.14 Maritime & Underwater Security Consultants (MUSC)
8.2.16 NetWitness Corporation
8.2.17 Olive Group
8.2.19 Symantec Corporation
8.2.21 Triple Canopy
8.2.22 Waterfall Security Solutions
8.2.23 Other Leading Service Providers to the Critical Infrastructure Security Market
9. Conclusions & Recommendations
9.1 Global Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Outlook
9.2 Key Findings
■ 英文：Oil & Gas Infrastructure Security Market Forecast 2014-2024
Prospects for Security Personnel and Cyber, Maritime & Perimeter Security Companies
- 世界のラクチトール市場2015The Global Lactitol Industry Report 2015 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Lactitol industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Lactitol market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape analysis, and key …
- 携帯型分析装置の世界市場：pH計、導電率計、抵抗率計、溶存炭酸ガス計、溶存酸素計、分光計、屈折計、滴定装置、ガス分析計、測色計、TOC計（全有機体炭素計）、熱分析装置The portable analytical instruments market is expected to reach USD 9.55 Billion by 2020 from USD 8.10 Billion in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 3.3% between 2015 and 2020. Growing food and environmental concerns, availability of low-cost and easy-to-operate portable analytical instruments, and increasing healthcare expenditure are key factors expected to drive the growth of the market. Strategic expa …
- 多発性骨髄腫治療薬の世界市場2017-2021About Multiple Myeloma DrugsMultiple myeloma is an abnormal growth and accumulation of plasma cells in the bone marrow leading to malignancy. This can be caused by the overproduction of monoclonal immunoglobulins such as IgG, IgA, IgD, or IgE; or Bence-Jones protein. Under normal conditions, stem cells develop into B lymphocytes, mature in the lymph nodes, and are transported throughout the body. …
- 統合脅威管理（UTM）の世界市場2016-2020About Unified Threat Management Unified threat management (UTM) technology emerged around 2004 to respond to the threats and sophisticated attacks that traditional firewalls were failing to handle. UTM solutions combine multiple security technologies into one solution that can perform many security functions simultaneously to provide layered protection to all sizes of organization whether small en …
- 世界の綿実市場：製品別、地域別Global Cottonseed Market: About this market Technavio’s cottonseed market analysis considers sales from upland cottonseed, extra-long-staple cottonseed, and other products. Our study also finds the sales of cottonseed in APAC, Europe, MEA, North America, and South America. In 2018, the upland cottonseed segment had a significant market share, and this trend is expected to continue over the forecas …
- オーガニック乳製品の世界市場：オーガニックミルク、オーガニックヨーグルト、オーガニックチーズTechnavio's market research analyst projects the organic dairy products market to grow at a CAGR of around 12% during the forecast period. The growing health awareness amongst consumers is driving the growth of this market. The excessive use of pesticides, fertilizers, ionizing radiation, and sewer-sludge has given rise to numerous health related issues. For instance, hormones such as BGH and rbST …
- 医薬品パッケージングの世界市場2016-2026The global pharmaceutical packaging market is expected to expand, driven primarily by the Chinese, US, Japanese and European markets. These markets are highly competitive where local and international regulations play a relevant role. The pharmaceutical packaging market will also be driven by new pharmaceutical products, increasing demand for blister packaging, the growth in anti-counterfeiting an …
- 公衆安全およびセキュリティソリューションの世界市場予測：クリティカル通信ネットワーク、バイオメトリクス、認証システム、監視システム、緊急事態・災害管理、サイバーセキュリティThe public safety and security market size is expected to grow from USD 247.53 Billion in 2016 to USD 456.56 Billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 13.0% during the forecast period. The major growth drivers of the market include rise in criminal activities, natural disaster & cross border terrorism, need for stringent government policies & regulations for public safety, and in …
- 自動車用半導体の世界市場：プロセッサー、アナログIC、ディスクリートパワーデバイス、センサー、メモリーThe automotive semiconductor market was valued at USD 32.46 Billion in 2015 and is expected to reach USD 48.78 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 5.8% between 2016 and 2022. Growth of the market is directly linked with the growth of the automotive industry. The most significant factor driving the market is the increasing vehicle production which, in turn, is leading to rising demand for automotive semi …
- テクニカルテキスタイルの世界市場2016-2020About Technical Textiles Technical textiles are textiles that are manufactured and used for their functionality rather than their aesthetic value. Technical textiles are designed for providing conductivity, filtration, flexibility, lightness, reinforcement, resistance, strength, and others. Technical textiles are used in automotive, construction, sport and leisure, and water treatment industries. …
- 腎盂腎炎(Pyelonephritis)の治療薬パイプライン動向（2015年上半期版）Pyelonephritis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Pyelonephritis - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Pyelonephritis’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Pyelonephritis, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action ( …
- グローバルにおけるタッチスクリーン市場動向With the growth of tablet PCs and smartphones the global industry for touchscreens has witnessed substantial growth. A touchscreen detects and locates and touch over a display area. The touchscreen is sensitive to the touch of human fingers or even passive objects such as a stylus. Touchscreen displays are being used widely in computers, iPads, gaming consoles, PDAs, tablets, smartphones, public k …
- 商業用HVAC（暖房・換気・空調）装置の世界市場2016About Commercial HVAC HVAC systems enhance air quality in commercial establishments through ventilation and filtration, thereby ensuring thermal balance in the environment. These systems use heat exchangers, pumps, and fans to control and regulate humidity and temperature levels. Parameters such as heating and cooling, along with the air quality of the outdoor or indoor environment determine the t …
- 卵包装容器の世界市場：成型紙、PET、ポリスチレンAbout Egg Packaging Extremely secure packaging is required for eggs because of the porous nature of egg shells. Therefore, egg packaging manufacturers need to consider a number of factors, such as the type of eggs, the global standard for egg packaging, and complete traceability of egg packaging. Also, the packaging should be strong enough to prevent breakage, which could lead to contamination. So …
- 商用車用電子制御エアサスペンション（ECAS） の世界市場2016-2020About ECAS ECAS is a system that provides variable height capabilities to a vehicle's suspension system, thus enhancing vehicular traction performance and providing ride height as well as loading flexibility. ECAS ensures that the vehicle chassis height is maintained at a preset level regardless of the nature of loading (live or dead) of the vehicle. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global electr …