1. Report Overview
1.1 Global Chemical EOR Market Overview
1.2 Global Chemical EOR Market Segmentation
1.3 Why You Should Read This Report
1.4 How This Report Delivers
1.5 Key Questions Answered by This Analytical Report Include:
1.6 Who is This Report For?
1.7 Chemical EOR Market Definition
1.9 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.10 Associated Visiongain Reports
1.11 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to Chemical Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market
2.1 How is the Enhanced Oil Recovery (EOR) Market Structured?
2.1.1 Primary Recovery
2.1.2 Secondary Recovery
2.1.3 Tertiary Recovery
2.2 Chemical EOR Processes
2.2.1 Polymer Flooding
2.2.2 Surfactant Flooding
2.2.3 Alkaline Flooding
2.2.4 Micellar Flooding
2.3 Major Chemicals Used in EOR Projects
2.4 Chemical EOR Market Definition
2.5 Major Themes Impacting the Chemical EOR Market
3. Global Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
3.1 What are the Drivers and Restraints of the Global Chemical EOR Market?
3.1.1 Major Chemical EOR Drivers
3.1.2 Major Chemical EOR Restraints
4. Chemical EOR Submarket Analysis
4.1 Polymer Flooding as the Leading Technology
4.2 What About Surfactants?
4.3 Are Hybrids the Future?
4.4 The Current Status of EOR Projects Globally
5. Leading National Chemical EOR Market 2014-2024
5.1 The Leading National Chemical EOR Markets 2014-2024
5.2 The Chinese Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.2.1 The Chinese Chemical EOR Market Analysis
184.108.40.206 A Focus on Chinese Oil Operators and Opportunities for Chemical EOR
5.2.2 The Drivers and Restraints Impacting the Chinese Market
220.127.116.11 China: A World Leader in Chemical EOR
18.104.22.168 Despite Opportunity, Could the Chinese Chemical EOR Market be Limited by Competition?
5.2.3 The Outlook for China: Will Its Dominance Continue?
5.3 The Canadian Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.3.1 The Canadian Chemical EOR Market Analysis
22.214.171.124 Cenovus’ Experience with Chemical EOR at Pelican Lake
126.96.36.199 CNRL’s Experience with Chemical EOR at Pelican Lake
188.8.131.52 Other Projects in Canada
184.108.40.206 A Focus on ASP Projects
5.3.2 What is Driving and Restraining the Canadian Chemical EOR Market?
220.127.116.11 Is Experience Enough to Drive the Canadian Chemical EOR Market Forward?
18.104.22.168 Will Costs and Technicalities Restrict the Canadian Chemical EOR Market?
5.3.3 Future Opportunities for Chemical EOR in Canada
5.4 The Russian Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.4.1 The Russian Chemical EOR Market Analysis
22.214.171.124 The Use of Chemical EOR by Lukoil
5.4.2 Drivers and Restraints in the Russian Chemical EOR Market
126.96.36.199 Western Siberia and Falling Production
188.8.131.52 What Are the Restraints in Russia?
5.5 The Omani Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.5.1 The Omani Chemical EOR Market Analysis
184.108.40.206 Marmul Chemical EOR: A Case Study
220.127.116.11 Does Oman Have Any Further Chemical EOR Experience?
5.5.2 The Drivers and Restraints Impacting the Omani Chemical EOR Market
18.104.22.168 PDO EOR Strategies
22.214.171.124 Oman’s Pilot Experience and Goals
126.96.36.199The Implications of Investment in Alternative EOR Techniques
5.5.3 What is the Overall Outlook for Oman?
5.6 The Rest of the Middle East Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.6.1 The Rest of the Middle East Chemical EOR Market Analysis
188.8.131.52 Opportunities in Kuwait
184.108.40.206 Potential for the UAE
220.127.116.11 The Chemical EOR Market in Saudi Arabia
5.7 The Indonesian Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.7.1 The Indonesian Chemical EOR Market Analysis
5.7.2 Drivers and Restraints for the Indonesian Chemical EOR Market
18.104.22.168 The Importance of Chemical EOR in Indonesia
22.214.171.124 Chemical EOR Potential in Indonesia
5.8 The Venezuelan Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.8.1 The Venezuelan Chemical EOR Market Analysis
126.96.36.199 Are There Any Chemical EOR Projects in Venezuela Currently?
5.8.2 The Drivers and Restraints in the Venezuelan Chemical EOR Market
188.8.131.52 Extra-Heavy Oil and Falling Production Set to Provide Lift for the Chemical EOR Market in Venezuela
184.108.40.206 The Future for PDVSA
5.8.3 What is the Outlook for Venezuela?
5.9 The Colombian Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.9.1 The Columbian Chemical EOR Market Analysis
220.127.116.11 Are There Current Chemical EOR Projects in Colombia?
5.9.2 The Drivers and Restraints Impacting the Colombian Market
18.104.22.168 What is Driving the Colombian Market?
22.214.171.124 Will a Lack of Experience Detract from Chemical EOR Growth?
5.10 The Rest of Latin American Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.10.1 The Rest of Latin America Chemical EOR Market Analysis
126.96.36.199.1 What Are the Main Drivers and Restraints Impacting the Argentine Chemical EOR Market?
188.8.131.52.2 The Outlook for Chemical EOR in Argentina
5.11 The United States Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.11.1 The United States Chemical EOR Market Analysis
184.108.40.206 What Is the Current Status of Chemical EOR In the US?
5.11.2 The Drivers and Restraints Impacting the US Chemical EOR Market
220.127.116.11 Will the Chemical EOR Market in the US Rebound?
18.104.22.168 Will Increased Energy Security and Competition from Other EOR Techniques Push Chemical EOR Out?
5.11.3 The Outlook for the US: Experience from Pilot Projects
5.12 The Indian Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.12.1 The Indian Chemical EOR Market Analysis
5.12.2 What are the Major Drivers and Restraints in the Indian Chemical EOR Market?
22.214.171.124 As Energy Consumption Increases, and Oil Fields Mature, Will Chemical EOR be a Panacea for India?
126.96.36.199 How Will Market Restraints Impact the Indian Chemical EOR Market?
5.12.3 Indian Chemical EOR Market Outlook: Future Projects and Opportunities
5.13 The Mexican Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.13.1 The Mexican Chemical EOR Market Analysis
5.13.2 The Drivers and Restraints in the Mexican Chemical EOR Market
188.8.131.52 PEMEX’s EOR Strategy and the Mexican Reform
5.13.3 What is the Outlook for Mexico?
5.14 The North Sea Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.14.1 The North Sea Chemical EOR Market
184.108.40.206 What Projects Exist in the UK?
220.127.116.11 What Projects Exist in Norway?
5.14.2 The Drivers and Restraints for the North Sea Market
18.104.22.168 Will Chemical EOR Be a Solution for Production Depletion?
22.214.171.124 The Realities of Chemical EOR Offshore
5.14.3 Is Chemical EOR Likely to be the Chosen Technology Going Forward?
5.15 The Malaysian Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.15.1 The Malaysian Chemical EOR Market
126.96.36.199 Petronas and ExxonMobil’s Angsi Development
188.8.131.52 The Development of the St Joseph Field
5.15.2 Drivers and Restraints for the Malaysian Chemical EOR Market
184.108.40.206 Production Sharing Contracts as a Support Mechanism for Chemical EOR
220.127.116.11 Will Costs and Delays Weigh Down on Market Sentiment?
5.15.3 The Outlook for Chemical EOR in Malaysia
5.16 The Rest of the World Chemical EOR Market Forecast 2014-2024
5.16.1 Chemical EOR Markets in the Rest of the World
18.104.22.168 The German Chemical EOR Market
22.214.171.124 The Egyptian Chemical EOR Market
126.96.36.199 The Angolan Chemical EOR Market
188.8.131.52 The Kazakh Chemical EOR Market
6. Emerging Technologies and Future Trends
6.2 Hybrid Chemical Formulas
6.3 Nanoplate Surfactants
6.4 Microbial EOR
6.5 The Outlook for Emerging Technologies
7. PEST Analysis of the Chemical EOR Market 2014-2024
8. Expert Opinion
8.1.1 Huntsman’s Role in the Chemical EOR Market
8.1.2 How Falling Oil Production is Driving the Chemical EOR Market
8.1.3 The Role of Different Chemical EOR Techniques
8.1.4 Can There Be a Greater Deployment of Large-Scale Chemical EOR Projects?
8.1.5 Is Cost an Important Consideration for Chemical EOR?
8.1.6 Growth in the Chemical EOR Market Going Forward
8.2.1 Kemira’s Role within the Chemical EOR Market
8.2.2 What Trends are being Witnessed in the Chemical EOR Market?
8.2.3 Factors Affecting Chemical EOR Growth
8.2.4 Opportunities for Growth
8.3 Oil Chem Technologies
8.3.1 Oil Chem Technologies’ Role in the Chemical EOR Market
8.3.2 Defining the Physical Properties that Impact Chemical EOR
8.3.3 What are the Oil Recovery Rates and Costs for Chemical EOR?
8.3.4 What is Driving the Chemical EOR Market and Where are the Market Leaders?
8.3.5 Restraints on the Chemical EOR Market Do Persist
8.3.6 A Focus on the Chemical Submarkets
8.3.7 The Potential for Offshore Chemical EOR Growth
8.4.1 Solvay’s Involvement in the Chemical EOR Market
8.4.2 Major Global Trends for the Chemical EOR Market
8.4.3 How Long does a Chemical EOR Project Take?
8.4.4 Chemical EOR Characteristics and Applications
8.4.5 Future Opportunities for Chemical EOR
8.4.6 How is Chemical EOR Expected to Develop?
9. Major Companies in the Chemical EOR Market 2014-2024
9.1 Major Oil Companies in the Chemical EOR Market
184.108.40.206 CNPC Analysis
220.127.116.11 CNPC Chemical EOR Projects
18.104.22.168 The Outlook for CNPC
9.1.2 Sinopec Corp (China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation)
22.214.171.124 Sinopec Analysis
126.96.36.199 Sinopec Chemical EOR Projects
188.8.131.52 The Outlook for Sinopec
184.108.40.206 CNRL Analysis
220.127.116.11 CNRL Chemical EOR Projects
18.104.22.168 The Outlook for CNRL
9.1.4 Cenovus Energy Inc.
22.214.171.124 Cenovus Analysis
126.96.36.199 Cenovus Chemical EOR Projects
188.8.131.52 The Outlook for Cenovus
184.108.40.206 PDO Analysis
220.127.116.11 PDO Chemical EOR Projects
18.104.22.168 The Outlook for PDO
9.1.6 BlackPearl Resources Inc.
22.214.171.124 BlackPearl Resources Analysis
126.96.36.199 BlackPearl Resources Chemical EOR Projects
188.8.131.52 The Outlook for BlackPearl Resources
9.1.7 CNOOC Ltd.
184.108.40.206 CNOOC Analysis
220.127.116.11 CNOOC Chemical EOR Projects
18.104.22.168 The Outlook for CNOOC
9.1.8 Chevron (PT Chevron Pacific Indonesia)
22.214.171.124 Chevron Analysis
126.96.36.199 Chevron Chemical EOR Projects
188.8.131.52 The Outlook for Chevron
9.1.9 Murphy Oil Corporation
184.108.40.206Murphy Oil Analysis
220.127.116.11 Murphy Oil Chemical EOR Projects
18.104.22.168 The Outlook for Murphy Oil
9.1.10 Rex Energy
22.214.171.124 Rex Energy Analysis
126.96.36.199 Rex Energy Chemical EOR Projects
188.8.131.52 The Outlook for Rex Energy
9.2 Chemical Companies – Providers and Developers
10. Conclusions & Recommendations
10.1 Chemical EOR Market Outlook
10.2 Key Findings in the Chemical EOR Market
10.3 Recommendations for the Chemical EOR Market
■ 英文：CHEMICAL ENHANCED OIL RECOVERY (EOR) MARKET FORECAST 2014-2024
Prospects for Top Companies in Polymers, Biopolymers, Surfactants, CDG, SP & ASP
- コンタクトレンズの世界市場予測IntroductionA contact lens is a thin lens placed directly on the surface of the eye. The increasing prevalence of visual inaccuracies and eye disorders is one of the key drivers in the contact lenses market. The prevalence of various ocular disorders, such as myopia, hypermetropia, and others is also growing at an alarming rate, worldwide. These ocular disorders are associated with a significant r …
- 世界のモバイル端末管理ソフトウェア市場動向（2012-2016）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Mobile Device Management Enterprise Software market to grow at a CAGR of 21.3 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need to enhance customer experience. The Global Mobile Device Management Enterprise Software market has also been witnessing an increasing demand from small and medium-sized enterpr …
- スペシャルティモルトの世界市場：ソース別（小麦、ライ麦、大麦）、状態別（乾燥、液体）、用途別（乳製品＆冷凍製品、パン＆菓子、アルコール飲料、ノンアルコール飲料、その他）、製品別（カラメル麦芽、ローストモルト、その他）Malting is defined as the process whereby grains are made to germinate by soaking in water and then their further germination is halted by drying with hot air. Malting develops the grain’s enzymes that are required to modify the starches into sugars. Specialty malt is one such malt originally derived from barley, wheat, or rye. Among these sources, barley is the most preferred grain used in maltin …
- 航空宇宙用3Dプリントの世界市場2016-2020About Aerospace 3D Printing 3D printing manufacturing refers to the process of synthesizing successive layers of materials with the support of computerized control technology to create an object or component. This process empowers manufacturers to produce small and micro-components of almost any shape or size. It also allows the manufacturers to reduce the overall weight of the components, thus su …
- 世界のトランスレスUPS（無停電電源）市場：Global Transformerless UPS Market 2014-2018TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Transformerless UPS market to grow at a CAGR of 12.2 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the low capital expenditure and installation costs of transformerless UPS. The Global Transformerless UPS market has also been witnessing a growing acceptance of next-generation power storage technologies which …
- テザードローンの世界市場2019-2023Technavio Announces the Publication of its Research Report – Global Tethered Drones Market 2019-2023 Technavio recognizes the following companies as the key players in the global tethered drones market: Aria Insights, Inc., DRAGONFLY PICTURES, INC., Drone Aviation Holding Corp., ELISTAIR SAS, Hoverfly Technology Inc, SKY SAPIENCE LTD.. Commenting on the report, an analyst from Technavio’s team sai …
- 建設用骨材の世界市場2018-2022About Construction Aggregates Construction aggregates or aggregates refer to a broad category of medium to coarse-grained materials (particulate) used in construction. Some of the most common types of construction aggregates are sand, crushed stone, and gravel. Construction aggregates are among the most mined minerals globally and are an integral component of composite materials such as asphalt co …
- 航空機部品MRO（整備・修理・点検）の世界市場About aircraft component MRO Aircraft component MRO services are essential in ensuring the smooth operation of aircraft. MRO providers and companies are regulated by various aviation authorities, such as the FAA, the CASA, and the EASA. Aircraft component MRO services include maintenance, repair, and overhaul of avionics and electronics, mechanical actuators, fuel systems and carburetors, landing …
- エアろ過メディアの世界市場：エンドユーザー別、用途別、メディア別、使用法別、評価別、ビジネス別The global air filtration media market is expected to reach $5,347.6 million in 2026, from $3,573.0 million in 2018, growing at a CAGR of 5.0% from 2019 to 2026. Air filtration media is used for air filtering & purifying in different industries such as automotive, healthcare, and manufacturing. The major benefit of air filtration media is that the user can eliminate the particles & pollutants, and …
- 先進配電管理システム（ADMS）の世界市場予測（～2021）MarketsandMarkets forecasts the Advanced Distributed Management System (ADMS) market size to grow from USD 687.2 Million in 2016 to USD 1,788.4 Million by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 21.1%. Rapid smart grid development, rise in global energy demand, and need for improved customer service and utility efficiency are some of the key factors driving the Advanced Distribution Manag …
- 胆管癌治療薬の世界市場2019-2023About this market Cholangiocarcinoma is one of the rare types of cancers globally, as a result, the market does not have approved therapies in abundance. The dominance of these drugs is affecting the interest of new vendors to conduct research on developing novel therapies. To overcome this challenge, several research institutes are coming up with various programs to treat patients with intrahepat …
- スマートガラスの世界市場2016-2020About Smart Glass Smart glass, also called as magic glass or switchable glass, is a unique kind of glass that can alter its light transmission properties. It is comprised of a special glass that can change the measure of light transmitted through it based on the voltage, heat, or light supplied. It may change to transparent or translucent according to the input voltage and subsequently, control th …
- 凍結治療の世界市場予測（～2024年）“The cryotherapy market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.1% during the forecast period.” The cryotherapy market is projected to reach USD 319 million by 2024 from USD 206 million in 2019 at a CAGR of 9.1%. The rising incidence of sports injuries, cardiac conditions, and cancers is driving the growth of the market. Increasing demand for minimally invasive procedures, technological advancements i …
- 民間航空機用ガスタービンエンジンの世界市場2015-2019About Aircraft Engines Aircraft are either powered by piston engines or gas turbine engines. Gas turbine engines are further classified as turbojets, turboprops, and turbofans. Commercial aircraft are mostly powered by turbojets or turbofans. Turbojets are primarily used in small transport aircraft. Turbofans are more efficient than turboprops and are found in many modern commercial aircraft. Tech …