1. Report Overview
1.1 Global Leading Carbon Fibre Composites Companies Overview
1.2 Why You Should Read This Report
1.3 How This Report Delivers
1.4 Key Questions Answered by This Analytical Report Include:
1.5 Who is This Report For?
1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.8 Associated Visiongain Reports
1.9 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to the Carbon Fibre Composites Market
2.1 What are Composites?
2.2 Uses of Composites
2.2.1 The Use of Fibres within Composites
2.3 Carbon Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP)
2.4 The Composites Industry
3. The Top 16 Carbon Fibre Composites Companies Overview 2014
3.1 The Carbon Fibre Market Composites Market Overview
3.2 The Top 16 Carbon Fibre Composites Companies
4. The Top 16 Carbon Fibre Composites Company Profiles 2014
4.2 Crosby Composites
4.3.1 Cytec Overview and Operations & Locations
4.3.2 Cytec Polycomp Outlook & News
4.4 Formosa Plastics Corporation
4.5.1 GKN Overview and Operations & Locations
4.5.2 GKN Outlook & News
4.6.1 Gurit Overview and Operations & Locations
4.6.2 Gurit Outlook & News
4.7.1 Hexcel Overview and Operations & Locations
4.7.2 Hexcel Outlook & News
4.8 Mitsubishi Rayon
4.8.1 Mitsubishi Rayon Overview and Operations & Locations
4.8.2 Mitsubishi Rayon Outlook & News
4.9 Mitsubishi Plastics
4.9.1 Mitsubishi Plastics Overview and Operations & Locations
4.9.2 Mitsubishi Plastics Outlook & News
4.10 Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation
4.10.1 Nippon Graphite Fibre Corporation Overview and Operations & Locations
4.10.2 Nippon Graphite Corporation Outlook & News
4.11 Plasan Carbon Composites
4.12 SGL Group
4.12.1 SGL Group Overview and Operations & Locations
4.12.2 SGL Group Outlook & News
4.13.1 Teijin Overview and Operations & Locations
4.13.2 Teijin Outlook & News
4.14.1 TenCate Overview and Operations & Locations
4.14.2 TenCate Outlook & News
4.15.1 Toray Overview and Operations & Locations
4.15.2 Toray Outlook & News
4.16.1 Zoltek Overview and Operations & Locations
4.16.2 Zoltek Outlook & News
5. SWOT Analysis of the Carbon Fibre Composites Market
6. Expert Opinion
6.1 Expert – Phillipe Bekaert, Marketing and Communications Manager for Engineered Products, Europe – Johns Manville
6.1.1 What are the Key Trends and Developments in the Composites Industry?
6.1.2 In the Past the Aerospace Industry was one of the Biggest Composites Markets and More Recently the Energy Composites Market has Been Performing Well. Would you say there are no Other Markets That Will Drive the Composites Market Forward in the Future?
6.1.3 What Would you say are the Main Advantages of Glass Fibre Over Carbon Fibre in the Wind Power Market? Is it Mainly a Cost Issue?
6.1.4 If Carbon Fibre Were to Become Cheaper Would you see it Displace Glass Fibre much more in the Wind Power Market?
6.1.5 Why Do you Think Composites are Used in Place of More Traditional Materials?
6.1.6 In the Next 10 Years, Which Geographical Region Would you say will have the Highest Level of Growth in the Composites Market?
6.1.7 Would you say Competition is Intense in the Composites Market?
6.1.8 Do you think the Current Production Capacity for Composites will be able to Meet the Future Demand for Composites?
6.1.9 Which Region Would you say is Leading the Composites Market in Terms of Innovation?
6.1.10 In Terms of Overall Market Size Would you say North America is the Largest Market for Composites?
6.1.11 What do you Think are the Limitations and Constraints of the Composites Market?
6.1.12 Which Geographical Region is Johns Manville Seeing the Most Growth in?
6.2 Expert – Thomas Wegman, Marketing and External Communication Manager, DSM
6.2.1 What Would You Say are the Key Trends and Developments in the Composites Industry Right Now?
6.2.2 In the Recent Past the Majority of Demand for Composites has Come from the Aerospace Industry, More Recently the Energy Sector Composites Demand has Risen and is Set to Overtake Aerospace. Do you Think this Trend Will Continue?
6.2.3 Would you say the Volume of Carbon Fibre is Increasing in Wind Power Compared to Glass Fibre?
6.2.4 Do you see Potential Growth in the Future for Carbon Fibre in Wind Power?
6.2.5 What Would you say are the Main Advantages of Glass Fibre Over Carbon Fibre in Wind Power, is it Mainly a Cost Issue?
6.2.6 Why do you Think Composites are Used Instead of More Traditional Materials Such as Metals?
6.2.7 How Would you Assess the Market for Aramid Fibre?
6.2.8 In the Next 10 Years, Which Geographical Region Would you see the Highest Level of Growth in the Composite Market?
6.2.9 Would you say the Competition is Intense in the Composites Market or Does the Market have a More Monopoly Like Structure?
6.2.10 Do you Think the Current Production Capacity for Composites Will be able to Meet Future Demand for Composites?
6.2.11 Do you Think Composites Will be Produced at a Low Enough Cost in the Future for Them to Displace a lot of Metal Products that are Currently Being Used?
6.2.12 Would you say That More Needs to be Done to Develop Industry Standards for There to be a Higher Level of Trust in Composites e.g. Oil and Gas Industry?
6.2.13 What are the Limitations and the Constraints in the Composites Market?
6.2.14 Do you Think the Potential for Failure in Composites is Higher Than Competitor Materials?
6.2.15 Who Would you Say is Leading the Composites Market?
6.2.16 Would you Say a Particular Market is Driving the Composites Market Forward or Would you Say it is an Increase in Demand Across all the Composites Markets?
7.1 The Top 16 Companies in the Carbon Fibre Composites Market
■ 英文：TOP 16 CARBON FIBRE REINFORCED PLASTIC (CFRP) COMPOSITES COMPANIES 2014
Leaders in Aerospace, Automotive, Energy, Construction & Sporting Goods
- ウェアラブル・ゲームの世界市場：企業、ゲームデバイス、ソリューションWearable gaming represents an emerging entrant into the digital entertainment market that is best defined from a mobile gaming perspective. Non-wearable mobile gaming is played on various wireless devices (smartphones, tablets, phablets, etc.), which have limited interface capabilities compared to desktop, laptop, or console gaming. In many ways, wearable technology causes even more limitations, b …
- パーソナルケア製品用包装の世界市場2016-2026The global personal care packaging market is expected to reach $55.7bn in 2016 and develop dynamically over the forecast period, driven by emerging economies. Visiongain scrutinises the 10 leading national markets revealing where the business opportunities are: China, US, Japan, France, Russia, Germany, India, Brazil, the UK and Italy, as well as the rest of the world market. Furthermore, the pers …
- ビッグデータの世界市場：ソフトウェア、サービス、構造化データ、半構造化データ、非構造化データThe big data market is estimated to grow from USD 28.65 Billion in 2016 to USD 66.79 billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 18.45% during the forecast period. The analytics solutions have gained significant traction among various corporates due to the tremendously increasing data. Hence, the adoption of big data analytics solutions by various organizations across numerous indu …
- 高分子ナノコンポジットの世界市場：カーボンナノチューブ、金属酸化物、ナノファイバー、ナノクレイ、グラフェンThe polymer nanocomposites market size in terms of value is projected to grow at a CAGR of 21-23% between 2015 and 2020 to reach $5,100 million by 2020. Asia-Pacific held the largest share in nanocomposites market in 2014. Major growth in the Asia-Pacific region is expected from the growing packaging, automotive and electronics & semiconductor application. The polymer nanocomposites market in Asia …
- 分散型音響センシング（DAS）の世界市場2016-2020About Distributed Acoustic Sensing In 2015, the oil and gas sector was the highest contributor to the overall market, with a 53.73% market share. The oil and gas industry is a growing industry with increasing demands for unconventional resources and is expected to increase its market presence in the global market. The oil and gas industry is likely to continue to dominate the market during the for …
- 世界の小売産業におけるPOS端末市場2015-2019About POS terminals POS terminals are a combination of hardware and software, which allows users to accept card payments directly without updating the cash registers. The cost of installing a terminal vary with the size of the business unit and selling terms with the channel partners and suppliers. A POS terminal is an electronic device and performs the following functions: • Reads the information …
- 油溶性ガス分析器（DGA）の世界市場分析：抽出法別（真空抽出、ヘッドスペース抽出、ストリッパーカラム法）、定格別（100-500 MVA、501-800 MVA、801-1200 MVA）、分析法別（火災警報、早期警告DGAモニタリング、包括的DGAモニタリング、実験室サービス、データベースソフトウェア、ポータブルDGAデバイス）、セグメント予測The global dissolved gas analyzer market is estimated to reach a valuation of USD 1.11 billion by 2024 according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The augmented demand to monitor the transformer health in order to increase operational efficiency is expected to significantly fuel the adoption of the product over the forecast period. Dissolved gas analyzers are primarily utilized to identi …
- 花粉アレルギー(Pollen Allergy)：治療薬開発パイプライン動向（2015年上半期版）Pollen Allergy - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Pollen Allergy - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Pollen Allergy’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Pollen Allergy, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action ( …
- 化学・石油化学産業向け安全計装システム（SIS）の世界市場2018-2022123 pages, November 2018 About this market The framework of Smart Factory SIS is based on a similar concept as that of Industry 4.0. Industry 4.0 increases the production flexibility and profitability which will allow rapid adaptation to the changing market dynamics of volatile business operational model. However, the concept of Industry 4.0 will be difficult to apply for the chemicals and petroch …
- ポリカーボネートの世界市場分析：用途別（輸送、電気・電子、建設、包装、消費財、光学メディア、医療機器）、動向分析The global polycarbonate market is expected to reach USD 25.37 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. Regulatory policies are encouraging automotive OEMs to use plastics, as a means of reducing vehicular weight & improving fuel efficiency, to play a prominent role in driving growth. Polycarbonate is a completely recyclable polymer and is therefore favored as a subs …
- 世界のシアン化水素市場2015The Global Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Hydrogen Cyanide (HCN) market analysis is provided for the international markets including d …
- 合法的傍受の世界市場：傍受デバイス、傍受サービス、通信内容、ネットワーク技術About Lawful Interception Cyber threats are internet-based attempts aimed at disrupting or damaging IT systems of enterprises and hack critical information. Lawful interception refers to legally authorized surveillance of data and voice communication; it constitutes an important tool for law enforcement agencies worldwide for investigating and litigating criminal activities and tackle the ever-gro …
- 世界のダイヤフラムポンプ市場2015The Global Diaphragm Pump Industry Report 2015 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Diaphragm Pump industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Diaphragm Pump market analysis is provided for the international markets including development trends, competitive landscape …
- 実験室消耗品用一次包装の世界市場2016-2020About Laboratory Consumables Primary Packaging Laboratory consumables primary packaging is used during technological research and experiments. Different laboratory products such as burettes, pipettes, beakers, flasks, bioreactors, and centrifuges are used while conducting these experiments. Laboratory consumables are used in many verticals such as the government, academic, healthcare, pharmaceutic …
- 医療レポート：Atopic Dermatitis-疫学予測（～2022）EpiCast Report: Atopic Dermatitis - Epidemiology Forecast to 2022 Summary Atopic dermatitis or atopic eczema is a chronic inflammatory skin disease characterized by itchy skin lesions and rashes. Though the condition affects people of all ages, it is primarily common among infants and children (Bowcock and Cookson, 2004). Due to its chronic and relapsing nature, atopic dermatitis presents a global …