1. Report Overview
1.1 Global Leading Glass Fibre Composites Companies Overview
1.2 Why You Should Read This Report
1.3 How This Report Delivers
1.4 Key Questions Answered by This Analytical Report Include:
1.5 Who is This Report For?
1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.8 Associated Visiongain Reports
1.9 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to the Glass Fibre Composites Market
2.1 What are Composites?
2.2 Uses of Composites
2.2.1 The Use of Fibres within Composites
2.3 Glass Fibre Reinforced Polymers (GFRP)
2.4.4 Sporting Goods
2.4.5 Consumer Goods
2.5 The Composites Industry
3. The Top 19 Glass Fibre Composites Companies Overview 2014
3.1 The Glass Fibre Market Analysis
3.2.1 The Top 19 Glass Fibre Companies
4. The Top 19 Glass Fibre Composites Company Profiles 2014
4.1 Advanced Glassfibre Yarns
4.1.1 Advanced Glassfibre Yarns Analysis
4.2 Asahi Fibreglass Company
4.2.1 Asahi Fibreglass Overview and Operations & Locations
4.2.2 Asahi Fibreglass Outlook
4.2.3 Asahi Fibreglass Mergers, Acquisitions & News
4.3.1 BGF Industries Overview
4.3.2 BGF Industries Analysis
4.3.3 BGF Industries Regional Focus
4.4 Braj Binani Group
4.4.1 Braj Binani Group Overview and Operations & Locations
4.4.2 Braj Binani Group Outlook & News
4.5 China Fibreglass Company
4.5.1 China Fibreglass Company Overview and Operations & Locations
4.5.2 China Fibreglass Company Outlook & News
4.6 Chomarat Group
4.6.1 Chomarat Group Analysis
4.7 Chongqing Polycomp
4.7.1 Chongqing Polycomp Overview and Operations & Locations
4.7.2 Chongqing Polycomp Outlook & News
4.8 Fiberex Glass Corporation
4.8.1 Fiberex Glass Corporation Analysis
4.8.2 Fiberex Glass Corporation Market Applications
4.9 Guardian Fibre Glass
4.9.1 Guardian Fibreglass Overview and Operations & Locations
4.10 Johns Manville
4.10.1 Johns Manville Overview and Operations & Locations
4.11 KCC Corporation
4.11.1 KCC Corporation Analysis
4.11.2 KCC Corporation Strategies
4.12 Nippon Sheet Glass
4.12.1 Nippon Sheet Glass Analysis
4.12.2 Nippon Sheet Glass Strategies
4.12.3 Nippon Sheet Glass Future Outlook
4.13 Nitto Boseki
4.13.1 Nitto Boseki Analysis
4.13.2 Nitto Boseki Outlook
4.14 Owens Corning
4.14.1 Owens Corning Overview and Operations & Locations
4.14.2 Owens Corning Outlook & News
4.15.1 PPG Overview and Operations & Locations
4.15.2 PPG Outlook & News
4.16 Saertex Group
4.16.1 Saertex Group Analysis
4.17 Saint Gobain Vetrotex
4.17.1 Saint-Gobain Vetrotex Overview and Operations & Locations
4.17.2 Saint-Gobain Vetrotex Outlook & News
4.18 Taishan Fibreglass
4.18.1 Taishan Fibreglass Overview and Operations & Locations
4.19 Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation
4.19.1 Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation Overview and Operations & Locations
4.19.2 Taiwan Glass Industry Corporation Outlook & News
5. SWOT Analysis of the Composites Market
6. Expert Opinion
6.1 Expert – Phillipe Bekaert, Marketing and Communications Manager for Engineered Products, Europe – Johns Manville
6.1.1 What are the Key Trends and Developments in the Composites Industry?
6.1.2 In the Past the Aerospace Industry was one of the Biggest Composites Markets and More Recently the Energy Composites Market has Been Performing Well. Would you say there are no Other Markets That Will Drive the Composites Market Forward in the Future?
6.1.3 What Would you say are the Main Advantages of Glass Fibre Over Carbon Fibre in the Wind Power Market? Is it Mainly a Cost Issue?
6.1.4 If Carbon Fibre Were to Become Cheaper Would you see it Displace Glass Fibre much more in the Wind Power Market?
6.1.5 Why Do you Think Composites are Used in Place of More Traditional Materials?
6.1.6 In the Next 10 Years, Which Geographical Region Would you say will have the Highest Level of Growth in the Composites Market?
6.1.7 Would you say Competition is Intense in the Composites Market?
6.1.8 Do you think the Current Production Capacity for Composites will be able to Meet the Future Demand for Composites?
6.1.9 Which Region Would you say is Leading the Composites Market in Terms of Innovation?
6.1.10 In Terms of Overall Market Size Would you say North America is the Largest Market for Composites?
6.1.11 What do you Think are the Limitations and Constraints of the Composites Market?
6.1.12 Which Geographical Region is Johns Manville Seeing the Most Growth in?
6.2 Expert – Thomas Wegman, Marketing and External Communication Manager, DSM
6.2.1 What Would You Say are the Key Trends and Developments in the Composites Industry Right Now?
6.2.2 In the Recent Past the Majority of Demand for Composites has Come from the Aerospace Industry, More Recently the Energy Sector Composites Demand has Risen and is Set to Overtake Aerospace. Do you Think this Trend Will Continue?
6.2.3 Would you say the Volume of Carbon Fibre is Increasing in Wind Power Compared to Glass Fibre?
6.2.4 Do you see Potential Growth in the Future for Carbon Fibre in Wind Power?
6.2.5 What Would you say are the Main Advantages of Glass Fibre Over Carbon Fibre in Wind Power, is it Mainly a Cost Issue?
6.2.6 Why do you Think Composites are Used Instead of More Traditional Materials Such as Metals?
6.2.7 How Would you Assess the Market for Aramid Fibre?
6.2.8 In the Next 10 Years, Which Geographical Region Would you see the Highest Level of Growth in the Composite Market?
6.2.9 Would you say the Competition is Intense in the Composites Market or Does the Market have a More Monopoly Like Structure?
6.2.10 Do you Think the Current Production Capacity for Composites Will be able to Meet Future Demand for Composites?
6.2.11 Do you Think Composites Will be Produced at a Low Enough Cost in the Future for Them to Displace a lot of Metal Products that are Currently Being Used?
6.2.12 Would you say That More Needs to be Done to Develop Industry Standards for There to be a Higher Level of Trust in Composites e.g. Oil and Gas Industry?
6.2.13 What are the Limitations and the Constraints in the Composites Market?
6.2.14 Do you Think the Potential for Failure in Composites is Higher Than Competitor Materials?
6.2.15 Who Would you Say is Leading the Composites Market?
6.2.16 Would you Say a Particular Market is Driving the Composites Market Forward or Would you Say it is an Increase in Demand Across all the Composites Markets?
7.1 The Leading Glass Fibre Companies
■ 英文：Top 19 Glass Fibre Reinforced Plastic (GFRP) Composites Companies 2014
Leaders In Aerospace, Energy, Construction, Marine, Automotive & Sporting Goods
- データセンター建設の世界市場2016-2020About Data Center A data center is a centralized storehouse, physical or virtual, for remote storage, management, and processing of data and information. Data centers are required to house enterprise IT infrastructures. They constitute the backbone of essential business operations. The demand for cloud-based services is increasing among enterprises worldwide, including Fortune 500 companies. Sever …
- グリーンパッケージング（再利用・再生可能包装材料）の世界市場About Green Packaging Green packaging is produced from sustainable, renewable, and recyclable raw materials. Green packaging technology uses materials such as paper, plastic, metal, and glass, which can be easily bent or molded as needed. One of the major advantages of green packaging is that it produces fewer toxic emissions. With increased environmental concerns worldwide and the need to reduce …
- EV Energy Partners, L.P.：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- Q2, 2013EV Energy Partners, L.P. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q2, 2013 Summary EV Energy Partners, L.P. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential …
- 短波長赤外線（SWIR）の世界市場：テルル化水銀カドミウム、砒化インジウムガリウム、硫化鉛、アンチモン化インジウムThe global Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) market is expected to grow from USD 66.5 Million in 2015 to USD 118.9 Million by 2022, at a CAGR of 8.6% from 2016 to 2022. The major drivers for the global Short Wave Infrared (SWIR) market are technological development of shortwave IR detector in terms of size, weight, and power at low cost as well as the night sighting capabilities for military application. …
- 自動車用電動パーキングブレーキ（EPB）の世界市場2016-2020About Automotive EPB EPB is an innovation in the braking technology, which has replaced the conventional handbrake with a push button. This in turn creates more in-vehicle space and also enhances drivers' comfort, safety, and convenience. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global automotive EPB market to grow at a CAGR of 8.45% during the period 2016-2020. [Covered in this report] The report covers …
- 2014年戦略提言：スペインの血液及びフローサイトメトリー市場Complete report $6,200. DataPack (test volumes, sales forecasts, supplier shares) $3,900.SummaryThis comprehensive report contains 255 pages, 34 tables, and is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate business opportunities emerging in Spanish hematology and flow cytometry markets during the next five years. The report explores business and …
- 使用済核燃料用乾式貯蔵キャスクの世界市場：市場規模、市場シェア、主要国分析Spent Nuclear Fuel Dry Storage Casks, Update 2016 - Global Market Size, Market Volume, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020 Summary GlobalData’s latest report "Spent Nuclear Fuel Dry Storage Casks, Update 2016 - Global Market Size, Market Volume, Market Share and Key Country Analysis to 2020" provides detailed information on the use of dry casks for the storage of SNF, and provides an in- …
- 世界のスマート家電市場動向（2012-2016）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Smart Appliances market to grow at a CAGR of 11.9 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the growing need for power-efficient appliances. The Global Smart Appliances market has also been witnessing a rapid technological advancement in design and development of household and professional appliances. Ho …
- ABS（アンチロックブレーキングシステム）の世界市場2016-2020About Anti-Lock Braking System An ABS is an automobile safety system that helps motor vehicles maintain tractive contact with the road surface while braking. ABS is broadly classified under active safety systems that work on cadence-braking and threshold-braking principles. It prevents the wheels from locking, thereby avoiding uncontrollable skidding after the application of brakes. ABSs were firs …
- 世界の海産食品市場のM&A動向（2014年7月）Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global fish & seafood market during July 2014. Summary Using this report, dealmakers will effectively gain an insight into deal activity of the global fish & seafood market throughout the month. Additionally, the report provides an overview of all t …
- 侵入検出システム/侵入防止システムのグローバル市場動向(2014-2019)The complete Global Intrusion Detection and Prevention System security market is categorized basically into three segments Network based, Host based and Wireless IDS/IPS solutions. The evolution of the IDS/IPS security solutions was started with the Host based solution when first time Intrusion Detection systems was designed for the military and defense purpose. Later on the other two segments eme …
- Halaven ( Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer)：市場予測と分析（～2022）Halaven ( Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 Summary Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) is the most common lung cancer, and the second-most common cancer in men and women. Historically, the treatment paradigm has centered around chemotherapy. However, the launch of targeted therapies for patients with specific biomarkers has begun to fragment the NSCLC treatment lan …
- ConocoPhillips：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- Q1, 2013ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2013 Summary ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key opera …
- Arcan Resources Ltd.：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析– Q4, 2012Arcan Resources Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – Q4, 2012 Summary Arcan Resources Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source f …
- ターボ圧縮機の世界市場：ターボ遠心圧縮機、ターボ軸流圧縮機The global turbocompressors market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 5.4% during the forecast period, to reach USD 15.81 Billion by 2021. This growth can be attributed to the rising investments in the manufacturing sector and the increasing LNG trade between countries. The turbocompressors market has been segmented on the basis of output pressure into 0 bar–20 bar, 21 bar–100 bar, and above 100 ba …