1 Introduction (Page No. – 22)
1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Study Scope
1.3.1 Markets Covered
1.3.2 Regional Scope
1.3.3 Years Considered for the Study
2 Research Methodology (Page No. – 27)
2.1 Research Data
2.1.1 Secondary Data
126.96.36.199 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.1.2 Primary Data
188.8.131.52 Key Data From Primary Sources
184.108.40.206 Key Industry Insights
220.127.116.11 Breakdown of Primaries
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.2.1 Bottom-Up Approach
2.2.2 Top-Down Approach
2.3 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.4 Research Assumptions and Limitations
3 Executive Summary (Page No. – 36)
4 Premium Insights (Page No. – 41)
4.1 Attractive Market Opportunities in the Global 3D Printing Market
4.2 Market analysis, 2016–2022
4.3 Market, By Material Type (2016 vs 2022)
4.4 Technology and Process Snapshot of the Market
4.5 3D Prinitng Market, By Geography, (2016)
4.6 Market, By Vertical
5 Market Overview (Page No. – 46)
5.3 Market Segmentation
5.4 Market Dynamics
18.104.22.168 Ease of Developing Customized Products
22.214.171.124 Advantages of 3D Printing
126.96.36.199 Government Investments in 3D Printing Projects
188.8.131.52 Limited Availability and High Cost of Materials
184.108.40.206 Limitation of Product Size
220.127.116.11 Lack of Standard Process Controls
18.104.22.168 Potential to Enhance the Manufacturing and Supply Chain Management
22.214.171.124 Untapped Market in the End-User Industries
126.96.36.199 Printed Electronics
188.8.131.52 Ensuring Product Quality
184.108.40.206 Limited Design Tools
6 Industry Trends (Page No. – 54)
6.2 Emerging Technologies in 3D Printing Market
6.3 Emerging Trends in 3D Printing Materials Market
6.4 3D Printing and Global Supply Chain
6.5 Value Chain Analysis
6.6 Porter’s Five Forces Model
6.6.1 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6.6.2 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.6.3 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.6.4 Threat of New Entrants
7 3D Printing Market (Page No. – 63)
8 3D Printing Market, By Printer (Page No. – 65)
8.2 Desktop 3D Printers
8.3 Industrial Printer
9 3D Printing Materials Market, By Material Type (Page No. – 78)
220.127.116.11 Acrylonitrile Butadiene Styrene
18.104.22.168 Polylatic Acid (PLA)
22.214.171.124.3 Polyvinyl Alcohol
9.5.4 Bio-Compatible Material
10 3D Printing Materials Market, By Form (Page No. – 100)
11 3D Printing Market, By Process (Page No. – 102)
11.2 Binder Jetting
11.3 Direct Energy Deposition
11.4 Material Extrusion
11.5 Material Jetting
11.6 Powder Bed Fusion
11.7 Sheet Lamination
11.8 Vat Photopolymerization
12 3D Printing Market, By Technology (Page No. – 108)
12.3 Fuse Deposition Modelling
12.4 Selective Laser Sintering (SLS)
12.5 Direct Metal Laser Sintering (DMLS)
12.6 Polyjet Printing
12.7 Inkjet Printing
12.8 Electron Beam Melting (EBM)
12.9 Laser Metal Deposition (LMD)
12.10 Digital Light Processing (DLLP)
12.11 Laminated Object Manufacturing
13 3D Printing Market, By Software (Page No. – 116)
13.2 Design Software
13.3 Inspection Software
13.4 Printer Software
13.5 Scanning Software
14 3D Printing Market, By Application (Page No. – 120)
14.4 Functional Parts
15 3D Printing Market, By Vertical (Page No. – 122)
15.3 Aerospace & Defense
15.5 Architecture & Construction
15.6 Consumer Products
15.10 Printed Electronics
15.12 Food & Culinary
16 3D Printing Market, By Service (Page No. – 139)
17 Geographic Analysis (Page No. – 143)
17.2 North America
126.96.36.199 the Largest Market for 3D Printing in 2015
188.8.131.52 Government Initiatives Driving 3D Printing Market in Canada
184.108.40.206 Mexico to Grow at A High Rate During the Forecast Period
220.127.116.11 Germany Accounted for A Share of 32.5% of the European 3D Printing Market in 2015
18.104.22.168 Government Initiatives to Propel 3D Printing Market in the U.K.
22.214.171.124 Healthcare to Give Leverage to 3D Printing Market in France
126.96.36.199 Jewelry Industry to Be A Major Driver for 3D Printing Market in Italy
188.8.131.52 The Market in Spain to Grow at Higher Rate During the Forecast Period
17.3.6 Rest of Europe
184.108.40.206 Growth in Startups to Drive the Market
220.127.116.11 Extensive Industrial Base and Supportive Government Policies Driving the Market in Japan
18.104.22.168 Fastest-Growing 3D Printing Market Globally
22.214.171.124 India is an Emerging Market With Significant Potential
17.4.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific
126.96.36.199 South Korea & Taiwan are the Major Markets for 3D Printing
17.5 Rest of the World
17.5.1 Middle East & Africa
188.8.131.52 Limited Public & Private Expenditure Leading to Slower Growth
17.5.2 South America
184.108.40.206 Developing Economies Present High Growth Opportunities
18 Competitive Landscape (Page No. – 158)
18.2 Key Players of 3D Printng Market
18.3 Competitive Situations and Trends
18.3.1 Startup Scenario
18.4 Partnerships, Contracts, Joint Ventures, Agreements, & Collaborations
18.5 New Product Launches
18.7 Mergers & Acquisitions
19 Company Profiles (Page No. – 165)
(Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Strategy & Development)*
19.2 Stratasys Ltd.
19.3 3D Systems Corporation
19.4 Materialise NV
19.5 EOS GmbH
19.6 The Exone Company
19.7 Voxeljet AG
19.8 Arcam Group
19.9 SLM Solutions Group AG.
19.10 Envisiontec GmbH
19.11 Sciaky Inc
19.12 Proto Labs
19.13 Mcor Technologies Ltd
19.14 Microtec Gesellschaft Für Mikrotechnologie Mbh
19.15 Optomec Inc.
19.16 Organovo Holdings Inc.
19.18 Ultimaker BV
19.19 Oxford Performance Materials Inc.
19.20 3D Ceram
19.21 3Dponics Inc.
19.22 Renishaw PLC.
19.24 ARC Group Worldwide, Inc.
19.25 Autodesk, Inc.
19.26 Koninklijke DSM N.V.
19.27 Concept Laser GmbH
19.28 Luxexcel Group BV
19.29 Printrbot Inc
19.30 Leapfrog 3D Printers
19.31 Afinia 3D
19.32 Solidoodle LLC
19.33 Arevo Labs
19.34 TLC Korea Co., Ltd.
19.35 Evonik Industries AG
19.36 Beijing Tiertime Technology Co., Ltd.
19.37 Taulman3D, LLC
19.38 The Argen Corporation
19.39 Arkema S.A.
19.40 Shapeways, Inc.
19.41 Höganäs AB
19.42 Formlabs Inc.
19.44 Natural Machines
19.45 Wiivv Wearables Inc.
19.46 Dassault Systemes SA
19.47 Groupe Gorgé
19.48 Zhejiang Flashforge 3D Technology Co., Ltd.
19.49 Neotech Amt GmbH
19.50 Nano Dimension
19.51 Graphene 3D Lab Inc.
19.52 Sols Systems
19.53 Alcoa Inc.
19.54 Cookson Precious Metals Ltd.
19.55 Canon Inc.
19.56 HP Inc
19.57 General Electric Company
19.58 Shenzhen Hueway Technology Co., Ltd.
19.59 Amazon.Com, Inc.
*Details on Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Strategy & Development Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
20 Appendix (Page No. – 297)
20.1 Insights From Industry Experts
20.2 Discussion Guide
20.3 Knowledge Store: Marketsandmarkets’ Subscription Portal
20.4 Introducing RT: Real-Time Market Intelligence
20.5 Available Customization
20.6 Related Reports
■ 英文：3D Printing Market by Printer Type, Material Type (Metals, Plastics, Ceramics & Others), Material Form (Powder, Liquid, Filament), Process, Technology, Software, Service, Application, Vertical and Geography - Global Forecast to 2022
- 自閉症(Autism)の治療薬パイプライン動向（2015年上半期版）Autism - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Autism - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Autism’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Autism, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of action (MoA), route of administration (R …
- コードレス掃除機の世界市場：種類別、用途別（商業、住宅）、地域別予測Global Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Market to reach USD 29 billion by 2025. Global Cordless Vacuum Cleaner Market valued approximately USD 19.85 billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 4.30% over the forecast period 2017-2025. A vacuum cleaner is a device that uses an air pump to create a partial vacuum to suck up dust and dirt, usually from floors, and from other …
- クライアントレスリモートサポートソフトウェアの世界市場2017-2021About Clientless Remote Support Software Many helpdesks, customer care centers, IT departments, and service providers worldwide use clientless remote support software to help customers and employees in distant locations, who are using desktops, laptops, and mobile devices. Clientless remote support software helps the support team to connect to remote machines through sharing screens and thereby co …
- コラーゲンの世界市場：原料別（ウシ、ブタ）、製品別（ゼラチン、ネイティブ、加水分解）、アプリケーション別（食品・飲料、ヘルスケア）、セグメント予測The global collagen market size is projected to reach USD 6.63 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc., registering a 6.5% CAGR during the forecast period. The market is expected to be driven by the product’s growing application scope in the food and beverage as well as healthcare and pharmaceutical industries. In addition, the market is expected to benefit from inc …
- Mobile Value Added Service (VAS): Markets, Applications, and OpportunitiesMobile Value-added Service (VAS) applications represent a key aspect to the ongoing success of mobile network operators and everyone in the mobile communications value chain. With core services, such as bear voice and data communications becoming commodity offerings, wireless service providers are dependent on VAS applications to drive additional revenue and improved margins. This research represe …
- サーバーレスアーキテクチャの世界市場：展開モデル別（パブリッククラウド、プライベートクラウド）、用途別（リアルタイムファイル/ストリーム処理、Webアプリ開発、IoTバックエンド、およびその他）、組織規模別（大企業、中小企業）、業種別（金融、IT＆テレコム、ヘルスケア、製造、メディア＆エンターテイメント、公共部門、小売＆Eコマース、その他）Serverless architecture is an event-driven cloud computing model in which computing resources are provided as scalable cloud services. A fixed and recurring cost was charged for the server’s computing resources in traditional computing regardless of the amount of computing work performed by the server. However, serverless computing deployment has overcome this shortcoming, as it allows customers t …
- Paris Energy Inc.：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- 2012Paris Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012 Summary Paris Energy Inc. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key ope …
- 熱可塑性ポリウレタン（TPU）フィルムの世界市場2018-2022About Global Thermoplastic Polyurethane (TPU) Films TPU is a class of polyurethane plastics formed by the polyaddition reaction between a diisocyanate and one or more long- or short-chain diols. TPU films exhibit excellent toughness, flexibility, and abrasion resistance. They are used in numerous industries such as automotive, aerospace, construction, and energy. Technavio’s analysts forecast the …
- Forest Oil Corporation：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- Q1, 2013Forest Oil Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2013 Summary Forest Oil Corporation Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential sour …
- 世界の交通・運送業界におけるスマートカード市場（2012-2016）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Smart Cards market in the Transportation sector to grow at a CAGR of 10.7 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the need for a tamper-free system. The Global Smart Cards market in the Transportation sector has also been witnessing the increasing use of contactless smart cards. However, the high initi …
- スマート灌漑の世界市場2015-2022According to Stratistics MRC, the Global Smart Irrigation Market is valued at $0.47 billion in 2015 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 18.14% to reach $1.51 billion by 2022. Rising demand for food production, growing need for water conservation and decrease in the resource wastage are the key factors driving the market growth. However huge capital investment and lack of awareness are some of the …
- 磁性材料の世界市場：半硬質磁性材料、軟質磁性材料、硬質/永久磁性材料The global magnetic materials market is projected to reach USD 96.00 Billion by 2020, registering a CAGR of 9.6% between 2015 and 2020. The growth of the market is primarily driven by the automotive industry. Automobile uses magnetic materials in various parts, such as motors, sensors, actuators, and switches. Increasing concerns to enhance the fuel economy of vehicles force manufacturers to exten …
- ギャレー用機器の世界市場：単通路型ギャレー、双通路型ギャレー、ビジネス航空用ギャレーThe galley equipment market is projected to grow from USD 5.17 Billion in 2015 to USD 6.36 Billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 4.21% during the forecast period. Some of the factors that are expected to drive the galley equipment market include increasing aircraft and marine shipments, need for modular galleys, and increasing demand for lightweight galleys. On the basis of type, the galley equipment mark …
- シリコンオンインシュレーター（SOI）の世界市場予測（～2023年）“The silicon on insulator (SOI) market is estimated to grow at a CAGR of 21.7% between 2018 and 2023” The overall SOI market is expected to reach USD 1,832.5 million by 2023 from USD 686.0 million by 2018, at a CAGR of 21.7% during 2018–2023. The increasing use of SOI wafers in consumer electronic devices and effective use of silicon during the manufacture of thin SOI wafers are the key factors co …
- Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines Market to 2019 – Pipeline Indicates Safer Treatments and Extended Patient Survival, though High Prices May Limit UptakeTherapeutic Cancer Vaccines Market to 2019 - Pipeline Indicates Safer Treatments and Extended Patient Survival, though High Prices May Limit Uptake Summary GBI Research, the leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research “Therapeutic Cancer Vaccines Market to 2019 - Pipeline Indicates Safer Treatments and Extended Patient Survival, though High Prices May Limit Uptake”. Th …