Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer – Now Explore Potentials of New Drugs, Industry Changes and Emerging Opportunities
Are you interested in the future of lung cancer treatments? Our new analysis forecasts drug revenues for non-small cell lung cancer (NSCLC). There you find outlooks for sales growth. You also explore trends, results, R&D and opportunities, seeing commercial prospects.
Visiongain’s report gives revenue predictions to 2025 at overall world market, submarket, product and national level. Avoid falling behind in data or losing influence. Instead discover, from 2015, what progress, opportunities and revenues those cancer drugs can achieve.
Read on, then, to explore that industry for lung cancer therapies and see what future revenue its expanding pharmaceuticals market could generate.
Predictions and other analysis to benefit your research, assessments, plans and decisions
The future looks promising for pharma companies treating those pulmonary cancers. New products enter that market and novel drug candidates reach late-stage clinical testing. Discover, from 2015, what revenues and other progress are possible.
Besides revenue forecasting to 2025, our new work shows recent results, sales growth rates and market shares. There you find original analysis. Assess research and development too, seeing outlooks. You also gain 83 tables, 49 charts and an interview with Novartis.
Our study’s purpose is to help your research, analyses and decisions on non-small cell lung cancer, also benefiting your authority and reputation for commercial insight. Stay ahead.
Although no single report covers everything, the following sections show how our new investigation benefits your work.
Forecasts covering the overall world market and segments for treating that lung cancer
Discover in our new analysis revenue predictions to 2025 for NSCLC submarkets at world level. See what is possible for these four therapeutic classes:
• EGFR and ALK inhibitors
• VEGF and VEGFR agents
Where lie the best sales potentials? With our survey you assess outlooks for revenue expansion, seeing where you can gain. Also investigate competitors’ actions and outlooks.
That way you see how those cancer-treating medicines develop, hearing where needs and business opportunities exist. With a rising incidence of those lung cancers, the demand for better treatments will continue to bolster that industry and market. Discover what is possible.
You also find sales forecasts by product, exploring how those agents can succeed.
Predictions of leading products’ sales – what is possible for those cancer-treating drugs?
How will individual NSCLC medicines perform from 2015 to 2025 at world level? Our study forecasts revenues of these 11 brands:
• Alimta (pemetrexed) by Eli Lilly
• Avastin (bevacizumab) by Roche
• Tarceva (erlotinib) by Roche
• Iressa (gefitinib) by AstraZeneca
• Gilotrif (afatinib) by Boehringer Ingelheim
• Xalkori (crizotinib) by Pfizer
• Abraxane (paclitaxel Protein-Bound) by Celgene
• Taxotere (docetaxel) by Sanofi
• Cyramza (ramucirumab) by Eli Lilly
• Zykadia (ceritinib) by Novartis
• Opdivo (nivolumab) by Bristol-Myers Squibb.
There you see how high sales can go, finding products and years with highest predicted revenues. You also examine competition. That way you investigate what is happening, understanding challenges, trends, competitors and opportunities.
Discover what the future holds for treating non-small cell lung cancer. Our work also shows you geographical predictions, by country.
National markets – what outlooks for those anticancer drug revenues?
Advances in the biopharma industry expand the range and use of medicines to treat NSCLC in developed and developing countries. Our work shows you individual revenue forecasts to 2025 for 11 national markets:
• The United States
• Germany, France, the United Kingdom, Italy and Spain (EU5 countries)
• Brazil, Russia, India and China (BRIC group).
That way you assess regions with highest revenues and potential sales growth. Explore outlooks for treating those diseases, including patients’ and healthcare providers’ needs.
You also examine developments leading to novel and improved NSCLC treatments.
R&D for those anticancer medicines – trends, innovations and progress
In our study you investigate that oncology – research and development on that pulmonary disease. You examine technological advances, exploring clinical trials and what they mean.
There, in particular, you find discussions of nine R&D pipeline candidates for non-small cell lung cancer:
• Alecensa (alectinib) by Roche
• Vargatef (nintedanib) by Boehringer Ingelheim
• AZD9291 by AstraZeneca
1. Report Overview
1.1 Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer (NSCLC) Overview
1.2 Why You Should Read this Report
1.3 How this Report Delivers
1.4 Main Questions Answered by this Report
1.5 Who is this Report for?
1.6 Research and Analysis Methods
1.7 Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ)
1.8 Some Associated Reports
1.9 About Visiongain
2. Introduction to NSCLC and its Treatment
2.1 Lung Cancer is the Most Common Cancer, and NSCLC Accounts for 85%-90% of All Cases
2.2 The Three Main Histological Sub-Types of NSCLC
2.3 Genetic Mutations Allow for Targeted Therapies
2.4 Staging of NSCLC
2.5 Treatment Protocols by Stage
2.5.1 Stage 1 or 2
2.5.2 Stage 3
2.5.3 Stage 4: First Line-Therapy
126.96.36.199 Standard Chemotherapy Used to be the Only Treatment Option
188.8.131.52 Newer Therapies offers Improved Treatment Outcomes
184.108.40.206 Summary of First-Line Therapy Options: Un-Met Need in Squamous Patient Population
2.5.4 Maintenance Therapy
2.5.5 Second-Line and Third-Line Therapy
3. Leading NSCLC Drugs, 2015-2025
3.1 Alimta (pemetrexed) by Eli Lilly – The Leading NSCLC Therapy
3.1.1 Mechanism of Action
3.1.2 Three out of its Four FDA-Approved Indications are for NSCLC
3.1.3 Patent Expiries
220.127.116.11 ‘Method-Of-Use’ Vitamin Dosage Regimen Patent – Alimta’s Saviour from Generic Competition?
3.1.4 NICE Rejects Alimta for Maintenance Therapy
3.1.5 Total Alimta Revenues, 2010-2014
3.1.6 Alimta for NSCLC, 2014
3.1.7 Alimta for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.2 Avastin (bevacizumab) – Roche’s Cancer Behemoth is a Leading Presence in NSCLC
3.2.1 Mechanism of Action
3.2.2 Multiple Approved Indications, but NSCLC was one of the First
3.2.3 Growing Discontent with Avastin in NSCLC – Is it Cost-Effective?
3.2.4 Total Avastin Revenues, 2010-2014
3.2.5 Avastin for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.3 Tarceva (erlotinib) by Roche
3.3.1 Mechanism of Action
3.3.2 Three of Four Indications are for NSCLC
3.3.3 NICE Changes Mind on Tarceva – and then Changes it Back Again
3.3.4 Total Tarceva Revenues, 2010-2014
3.3.5 Tarceva for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.4 Iressa (gefitinib) by AstraZeneca
3.4.1 Iressa Finally Returns to the Crucial US Market after Four Year Departure
3.4.2 Iressa NSCLC Revenues, 2010-2014
3.4.3 Iressa for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.5 Gilotrif (afatinib) by Boehringer Ingelheim
3.5.1 Newcomer to the Market Rounds out the Trio of Currently Approved EGFR Inhibitors
3.5.2 Gilotrif Displays Significant Survival Benefit over Tarceva in Squamous Setting
3.5.3 Gilotrif for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.6 Xalkori (crizotinib) by Pfizer
3.6.1 Mechanism of Action
3.6.2 The First Approved ALK Inhibitor
3.6.3 Co-Promotion with Merck KGaA, and has Treated Over 8,000 Patients
3.6.4 Xalkori NSCLC Revenues, 2012-2014
3.6.5 Xalkori for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.7 Abraxane (paclitaxel Protein-Bound) by Celgene
3.7.1 Mechanism of Action
3.7.2 Relatively Recent Approval for NSCLC Indication
3.7.3 Finally Approved for NSCLC in the EU
3.7.4 Total Abraxane Revenues, 2010-2014
3.7.5 Abraxane for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.8 Taxotere (docetaxel) by Sanofi
3.8.1 Mechanism of Action and Approved Indications
3.8.2 Sanofi Unable to Prevent Generics, Despite Appeal
3.8.3 Total Taxotere Revenues, 2010-2014
3.8.4 Taxotere for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.9 Cyramza (ramucirumab) by Eli Lilly
3.9.1 Mechanism of Action
3.9.2 Many Approvals in Quick Succession
3.9.3 Cyramza for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.10 Gemzar (gemcitabine) by Eli Lilly
3.11 Zykadia (ceritinib) by Novartis
3.11.1 Mechanism of Action and Recent Approval
3.11.2 Zykadia for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
3.12 Opdivo (nivolumab) by Bristol-Myers Squibb
3.12.1 Mechanism of Action – Works With the Immune System to Fight Cancers
3.12.2 Swift Approvals through FDA Priority Review Programmes
3.12.3 Good News and Bad News for NSCLC from CheckMate Trials
3.12.4 Opdivo for NSCLC Forecast, 2015-2025
4. NSCLC R&D Pipeline, 2015-2025
4.1 Alecensa (alectinib) by Roche
4.1.1 Japan Becomes First Country to Approve and Launch Alectinib
4.1.2 Roche is Inching Closer Towards the All-Important US Approval
4.1.3 Four Ongoing Clinical Trials involving Alectinib in NSCLC
4.1.4 Japanese Revenues and Future Outlook
4.2 Vargatef (nintedanib) by Boehringer Ingelheim
4.2.1 EU Becomes First Region to Approve Vargatef
4.2.2 NICE has a Change of Heart on Vargatef
4.2.3 Ongoing Clinical Trials Involving Vargatef in NSCLC
4.3 AZD9291 by AstraZeneca
■ 英文：Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Drugs: Market, Companies and R&D Outlook 2015-2025
|非小細胞肺がん（NSCLC）治療薬の世界市場：市場、企業、研究開発展望 (Non-Small Cell Lung Cancer Drugs: Market, Companies and R&D Outlook 2015-2025 / VGAIN5112511)|
- ポリウレタン（PU）の世界市場分析：製品別（硬質フォーム、軟質フォーム、塗料、接着剤およびシーラント、エラストマー）、エンドユーザー別（家具･インテリア、建築、家電家具、自動車、靴、包装）、セグメント予測、2014-2025The global polyurethane (PU) market is anticipated to reach USD 105.2 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. urethane polymers are increasingly being utilized to address consumer needs in health, convenience and sustainability by means of applications such as adhesives, coatings, and insulation materials among others. Thermoplastic polyurethane (TPUs) are widely ut …
- クラウドサービスブローカレッジ（CSB）の世界市場Cloud service brokerage (CSB) has become important for businesses that adopt cloud services and deploy it on hybrid model to transfer all their cloud services and maintenance operations to a third party. However, though the deployment of cloud services from different vendors, due to the commodity pricing model, has proven cost effective for the business, it has also increased the complexities for …
- Norvir (HIV)：市場予測と分析（～2022）Norvir (HIV) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 Summary GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, “Norvir (HIV) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022”. Human Immunodeficiency Virus (HIV), the causative agent of AIDS, has claimed millions of lives since its emergence. However, the advent of antiretroviral therapy (ART) has transformed the face of HIV/AIDS from a deadl …
- 通信事業者による保険・アシスタンスの世界市場Global Mobile Operators: Strategies in Insurance and Assistance is a report and interactive PartnerBASE dataset that provides a detailed worldwide overview of the fast-growing involvement of mobile operator brands and groups in the fields of insurance and assistance. For 286 brands spread across 92 countries, it outlines their activity and strategic partnerships for the following insurance and ass …
- 人工呼吸器の世界市場About Medical VentilatorsMedical ventilator is a device that is used to move breathable air into and out of the lungs. It also helps people who have lost their ability to breathe on their own. Ventilators can be used for a short or long period, depending on the condition of the patient. Patients are also put on ventilators when they are given general anesthesia during surgery. Technavio’s analysts …
- 高トリグリセリド血症(High Triglyceridemia)の治療薬パイプライン動向（2015年上半期版）High Triglyceridemia - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘High Triglyceridemia - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the High Triglyceridemia’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for High Triglyceridemia, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug targe …
- 遠隔資産管理ソリューションの世界市場予測（～2021）The remote asset management market size is expected to grow from USD 8.82 Billion in 2016 to USD 26.99 Billion by 2021, at a Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR) of 25.1%. The major drivers for the upsurge in demand for the market include declining cost of IoT components leading to a cost-effective remote asset management solution deployment, optimizing asset lifecycle offering a huge ROI (Return on …
- ヘルスケア資産管理の世界市場：RFID、RTLS、赤外線/超音波タグThe healthcare asset management market is expected to reach USD 29,602 million by 2020 from USD 6,700 million in 2015, growing at a CAGR of 34.6% during the forecast period. The primary factors contributing to the growth of the global healthcare asset management market are high concerns for patient safety, decreasing cost of hardware, technological advancements, increasing use in the pharmaceutica …
- 分析機器のアメリカ市場2017-2021About Analytical Instrument Analytical instruments are precision engineering equipment used in the constant monitoring of numerous parameters. These instruments are also often known as online instruments. They analyze and identify the physical, chemical, molecular, and elemental properties of a given sample. These instruments are used across end-user industries such as chemical and petrochemical, …
- 世界の自動車アクスル及びプロペラシャフト市場2015The Global Automotive Axle & Propeller Shaft Industry Report 2015 is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Automotive Axle & Propeller Shaft industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Automotive Axle & Propeller Shaft market analysis is provided for the international ma …
- 神経調節装置の世界市場：脳深部刺激、脊髄、仙椎神経、胃部用途Neuromodulation devices – your 2016 guide to trends, opportunities and future revenuesDiscover the future of medical devices to stimulate and treat the central nervous system. Neuromodulation devices hold high, rising sales potential. Now you can explore forecasts and see predicted revenues. Assess the expected gains. Visiongain’s updated report predicts those revenues to 2026 at overall world mar …
- 世界の乗用自動車用死角検知(BSD)システム及びアダプティブ・クルーズ・コントロール(ACC)システム市場Active safety systems in passenger cars are becoming more important consideration for consumers and car manufacturers. Active system plays a crucial role in preventing accidents. Active safety system such as Blind Spot Detection (BSD) system and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) system respond at different instances to prevent the car from an accident. This technology is majorly installed in premium o …
- グローバル製薬の景況感レポート（2015年上半期）Summary “Pharmaceutical Industry Business Confidence Report H1 2015” is a new report by Kable that globally analyzes industry opinions on the latest economic and customer issues, and their impact on investment decisions and growth prospects within the pharmaceutical industry. This report also examines executive opinions with regards to the current and future state of the economy and its effect on …
- Traumatic Brain Injury：グローバル臨床試験レビューH1, 2013Traumatic Brain Injury Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Traumatic Brain Injury Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2013" provides data on the Traumatic Brain Injury clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Traumatic Brain Injury. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and …
- エチレンアミン（Ethyleneamine）の世界市場：エチレンジアミン、ジエチレントリアミン、トリエチレンテトラミンThe report covers the global ethyleneamines market. It divides the market on the basis of types, applications and regions. The market data for these types is given with respect to volume (Kilo Tons) and value ($Million). The market size in terms of value of ethyleneamines was estimated to be $1,364.90 million in 2013 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of about 7.81% between 2014 and 2019. The data …