The global non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market is expected to reach USD 15.12 billion by 2024, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The rising burden of Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBI) is a leading cause of neurodegenerative disorders such as Alzheimer’s and Parkinson’s disease. As a result, there are numerous initiatives taken at the regional and global levels to create awareness, which facilitated a heavy diagnosis rate, thus governing the growth of non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices.
Technological advancements in this field are connected with accuracy, portability, and affordability, which are supporting the industry growth. For instance, recently available non-invasive intracranial pressure monitors, such as Transcranial Doppler (TCD), are accurate in positioning and creating a better pressure gradient and also bringing in more accuracy in the treatment.
The Minimally Invasive Surgeries (MIS) are less traumatic to patients and facilitate faster recovery with minimum complications. In minimally invasive neurological surgeries, non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices play a critical role. Thus, the increasing volume of MIS is driving the industry’s growth.
The key target population in this industry includes people above 60 years. This section of the population is at a greater risk for TBIs and their co-morbidities. The global geriatric population is on arise and is a vital driver for this industry.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
Monitoring devices that include intracranial pressure monitors, MRI scanners, CT scanners, PET scanners, EEG, and MEG held a substantial share of around 60.0% in 2015. The high costs associated with this equipment and the increasing usage of these devices governed the growth of this segment.
The consumables sub-segment in the product segment is anticipated to witness lucrative growth over the forecast period. The repeat purchase of consumables and regular maintenance activities are expected to spur the demand for these products.
The market on the basis of end-use is segmented into hospitals, neurological centers, and other settings. The hospital segment dominated the end-use segment with over 75.0% of the revenue. The greater volume of surgeries performed in hospitals contributed to its growth.
On the contrary, neurological centers are expected to grow at a sturdy rate over the forecast period. The availability of specialized staff and advanced methodologies are likely to boost the demand for this segment.
North America dominated the non-invasive brain trauma monitoring devices market in 2015. The advanced healthcare system, high awareness level, and well-planned reimbursement policies helped this market to grow in this region. However, Asia Pacific is anticipated to witness significant growth over the forecast period.
Some key players operating in this industry include Natus Medical, Inc., Nihon Kohden Corporation, Philips Healthcare, GE Healthcare, Advanced Brain Monitoring, CAS Medical Systems, Inc., Siemens, Compumedics Ltd., Medtronic Plc., and Integra LifeSciences. New product launches, co-developments, and acquisitions are the key initiatives in this industry.
For instance, in January 2013, Natus Medical acquired Astro-Med’s products included in monitoring and neurodiagnostic products. This acquisition helped the company to widen the portfolio of EEG systems......
Table of Content
Chapter 1.Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumptions
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market – Industry Snapshot and Key Buying Criteria, 2015
Chapter 3. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Industry Outlook
3.1. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Segmentation
3.2. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Size and Growth Prospects
3.3. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Dynamics
3.3.1. Market Driver Analysis
3.3.2. Market Restraint Analysis
3.4. Key Opportunities Prioritized
3.5. Industry Analysis Porter’s
3.6. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market PESTEL Analysis, 2015
Chapter 4. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Product Outlook
4.1. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Share By Product, 2015 & 2024
4.2. Monitoring Devices
4.2.1. Monitoring Devices Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
4.2.2. Intracranial Pressure Monitors
126.96.36.199. Intracranial Pressure Monitors Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
4.2.3. Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) Scanners
188.8.131.52. MRI Scanners Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
4.2.4. Computerized Tomography (CT) Scanners
184.108.40.206. CT Scanners Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
4.2.5. Positron Emission Tomography (PET) Scanners
220.127.116.11. PET Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
4.2.6. Electroencephalogram (EEG)
18.104.22.168. EEG Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
4.2.7. Magnetoencephalogram (MEG)
22.214.171.124. MEG Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
126.96.36.199. Other Monitoring Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
4.3.1. Consumables Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
188.8.131.52. Electrodes Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
184.108.40.206. Sensors Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
4.3.4. Fiber Optic Cables
220.127.116.11. Fiber Optic Cables Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
18.104.22.168. Other Consumables Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
Chapter 5. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices End – Use, Outlook
5.1. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Share By End – Use, 2015 & 2024
5.2.1. Hospital Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
5.3. Neurological Centers
5.3.1. Neurological Centers Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
5.4.1. Other End – Use, Market Estimates and Forecasts, 2013 – 2024
Chapter 6. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Regional Outlook
6.1. non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Share By Region, 2015 & 2024
6.2. North America
6.2.1. North America Market Estimates and Forecasts, By Product, 2013 – 2024 (USD Million)
22.214.171.124. U.S. Market Estimates and Forecasts
126.96.36.199. Canada Market Estimates and Forecasts
6.2.2. North America Market Estimates and Forecasts, By End – Use, 2013 – 2024 (USD Million)
188.8.131.52. U.S. Market Estimates and Forecasts
184.108.40.206. Canada Market Estimates and Forecasts
6.3.1. Europe Market Estimates and Forecasts, By Product, 20
■ 英文：Non-invasive Brain Trauma Monitoring Devices Market Analysis By Product (Monitoring Devices, Consumables), By End-use (Hospital, Neurological Centers), And Segment Forecasts To 2024
■ 調査会社：Grand View Research
- 医療機器用塗料の世界市場：親水性塗料、疎水性塗料The medical coatings market was estimated around $9.1 billion in 2013, with the high share of around 70% held by North America and Europe together. The global medical coatings market by value is projected to grow at a CAGR of 6.5% from 2014 to 2019. The high growth is forecasted to be in the Asia-Pacific due to rise of medical device manufacturing in the region. Europe is estimated to have the sec …
- 世界の潜水艦市場動向2013-2023：地域別分析"The Global Submarine Market 2013-2023 - Country Analysis: Market Profile" provides details of the key markets in each region, offering an analysis of the top segments of Submarine, expected to be in demand. It also investigates the top three expected Submarine programs, in terms of demand in the key markets in each region.
- 世界主要先進国におけるてんかん治療薬市場動向（～2019）Epilepsy Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 - New AEDs with Novel Mechanisms of Action Signal a Shift in Treatment Patterns Summary GBI Research has released its pharma research, "Epilepsy Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2019 - New AEDs with Novel Mechanisms of Action Signal a Shift in Treatment Patterns", which provides in-depth analysis of epilepsy market within the eight …
- 二元燃料エンジンの世界市場2016-2020About Dual Fuel Engine Dual fuel engines make use of both natural gas and diesel or gasoline simultaneously as a fuel source to operate. Among the two types of fuel, natural gas is used the most (accounting for 90% of the overall fuel mix). Diesel merely serves as a spark plug, which ignites under pressure and, in turn, ignites the compressed gas and air mixture. Retaining the use of diesel, ensur …
- UC2.0（ユニファイドコミュニケーション）SIの世界市場2015-2019About UC 2.0 services Enterprises focus on integrating their real-time communication tools such as text messaging, video conferencing, voice messaging, and other mobility features in their products to leverage the advancements in communication technology. The widespread implementation of unified communication has made business communication fast and has improved the business productivity. Usage of …
- 抗凝血剤の世界市場2017-2021ABSTRACTAbout Anticoagulant Market Anticoagulant prevent clot formations or the enlargement of existing clots in the arteries or veins. Heparins, including unfractionated heparin (UFH) and low molecular weight heparin (LMWH); vitamin K antagonists; DTIs; and factor Xa inhibitors are among the anticoagulant that are available in the market. They are used for indications such as heart attack, stroke …
- DCドライブの世界市場動向及び予測DC Drives market is estimated at USD 2.1 Billion in 2015, and is projected to reach USD 2.3 Billion by 2020. at a CAGR of 2.5% from 2015 to 2020. Increasing demand for electricity along with rising electricity costs has raised a need for energy efficient systems and equipment. Motor systems are one of the most power consuming equipment in an industry. DC drives help achieve energy efficiency and r …
- 皮膚炎(Dermatitis)：世界の治験レビュー（2015年上半期版）Dermatitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Dermatitis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides an overview of Dermatitis clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Dermatitis. Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across t …
- エジプトの石油・ガス産業における中流（Midstream）市場展望Egypt Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020: Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Oil Storage, Pipelines and Gas Processing Summary "Egypt Midstream Oil and Gas Industry Outlook to 2020: Market Forecasts for Liquefied Natural Gas (LNG), Oil Storage, Pipelines and Gas Processing" is a comprehensive report on midstream oil and gas industry in Egypt. The report provides oil prod …
- Cimarex Energy Co.：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- Q1, 2013Cimarex Energy Co. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q1, 2013 Summary Cimarex Energy Co. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for k …
- 乾癬市場：現在・未来プレイヤーPsoriasis - Current and Future Players Summary GlobalData has released its pharma report, “Psoriasis - Current and Future Players”. The report is a vital source of up-to-date information with in-depth analysis on the companies in the rapidly growing Psoriasis Market. The report identifies and analyses the key companies shaping and driving the global Psoriasis market. The report provides insight in …
- 産業用酵素の世界市場：カルボヒドラーゼ、プロテアーゼ、非澱粉多糖類The industrial enzymes market is growing with increase in the applications of industrial enzymes. The industrial enzymes market was valued at USD 4.2 billion in 2014 and is projected to reach USD 6.2 billion by 2020, at a CAGR of 7.0% from 2015 to 2020. The market is driven by factors such as increase in investments in research and developments in industrial enzymes, the increase in demand of cons …
- グローバルセイボリースナック 市場におけるM&A動向（2014年3月）Synopsis The report provides a review of the mergers and acquisitions (M&As), partnering deals, and agreements entered into by companies active in the global savory snacks market during March 2014. Summary Using this report, dealmakers will effectively gain an insight into deal activity of the global savory snacks market throughout the month. Additionally, the report provides an overview of all th …
- 石油化学キャパシティー増加と最新開発動向（2014年6月）Petrochemical Capacity Additions and Recent Developments - June 2014 Summary The petrochemical industry witnessed a number of activities in June. Most of the major news came from North America, where shale gas-based projects moved ahead according to schedule. ExxonMobil began construction of its multi-billion-dollar projects at its Bayport and Mont Belvieu complexes, while The Dow Chemical Company …
- 世界の自動車ステアリングロックシステム市場（2014-2018）About Steering Lock Systems Market The Steering Lock Systems are lock systems installed in the steering column, below the steering wheel of a vehicle. Steering lock system is an anti-theft device and was introduced by General Motors in 1969. Combined with the ignition switch, it is disengaged and engaged by a mechanical ignition key or electronically from the vehicles' ECU. The Global Steering Loc …