The neuromorphic computing market size is expected to reach USD 6,480.1 million by 2024 according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc.
The global neuromorphic computing market is expected to gain traction, owing to the rising demand for artificial intelligence. The prominent industry vendors are focusing on the development of neural processing units that can be incorporated into the processor chip for the reverse-engineering of the human brain.
The rising demand for cognitive and brain robots is projected to impel growth in the industry. Neuromorphic chips facilitate users with several benefits such as high-performance speed, cognitive computing, optimum usage of memory, and low power consumption. The escalated demand in diverse industrial verticals, including consumer electronics, automotive, and robotics is instrumental in keeping the industry prospects upbeat.
The rise in the demand for aerial surveillance and satellite imagery is impelling growth in the industry. The growth in the audio and signal processing application segments is further presumed to positively impact the industry.
The growing demand in end-use segments, such as the automotive and military & defense sectors, is creating new avenues for industry expansion. However, the vendors need to make substantial investments in the research and development activities of neuroscience and computing before foraying into the industry. Replicating the neural patterns on chips requires the use of complex algorithms, which makes the design process more intricate.
Further key findings from the study suggest:
The consumer electronics end-use segment dominated the global neuromorphic computing industry, accounting for over 62% of the market share in 2016. The emerging trend of using brain computers and smart consumer wearable devices is favorably impacting the industry growth.
The North American regional market accounted for 34% of the global revenue share in 2016. The strong presence of neuromorphic chip vendors in this region is expected to contribute to the industry growth in the region.
The signal processing application segment accounted for 30% of the global revenue share in 2016. The increasing demand for processing acoustic and audio signals is strengthening the demand for this segment.
The key industry participants include Brain Corporation (U.S.), CEA Leti (France), General Vision, Inc. (U.S.), Hewlett Packard (U.S.), HRL Laboratories LLC (U.S.), IBM Corporation (U.S.), Intel Corporation (U.S.), Knowm Inc. (U.S.), Numenta, Inc. (U.S.), Qualcomm Inc. (U.S.), and Vicarious FPC, Inc. (U.S.). Industry vendors are emphasizing on product development for new applications and forming technology alliances to gain a competitive edge in the industry......
Table of Contents
Chapter 1. Methodology and Scope
1.1. Research Methodology
1.2. Research Scope & Assumption
1.3. List of Data Sources
Chapter 2. Executive Summary
2.1. Neuromorphic Computing – Industry snapshot & key buying criteria, 2016 – 2024
Chapter 3. Neuromorphic Computing Industry Outlook
3.1. Market segmentation
3.2. Market size and growth prospects
3.3. Neuromorphic computing value chain analysis
3.3.1. Vendor landscape
3.4. Neuromorphic computing market dynamics
3.4.1. Market driver analysis
126.96.36.199. Increasing demand for high-performance ICs
188.8.131.52. Growing demand for Artificial Intelligence (AI) based services
184.108.40.206. Radical shift from traditional ICs towards the neuron architecture
3.4.2. Market restraint analysis
220.127.116.11. Complex hardware and software
3.5. Key opportunities prioritized
3.6. Industry analysis – Porter’s
3.7. Neuromorphic computing – Key competitor analysis, 2016
3.8. Neuromorphic computing market PESTEL analysis, 2016
Chapter 4. Neuromorphic Computing Application Outlook
4.1. Signal Processing
4.1.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
4.2. Image Processing
4.2.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
4.3. Data Processing
4.3.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
4.4. Object Detection
4.4.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
4.5.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
Chapter 5. Neuromorphic Computing End-use Outlook
5.1. Consumer Electronics
5.1.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
5.2.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
5.3.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
5.4. Military & Defense
5.4.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
5.5.1. Global market estimates and forecasts, 2016 – 2024
Chapter 6. Neuromorphic Computing Regional Outlook
6.1. North America
6.1.1. Neuromorphic computing market by application, 2016 – 2024
6.1.2. Neuromorphic computing market by end-use, 2016 – 2024
18.104.22.168. Neuromorphic computing market by application, 2016 – 2024
22.214.171.124. Neuromorphic computing market by end-use, 2016 – 2024
126.96.36.199. Neuromorphic computing market by application, 2016 – 2024
188.8.131.52. Neuromorphic computing market by end-use, 2016 – 2024
184.108.40.206. Neuromorphic computing market by application, 2016 – 2024
220.127.116.11. Neuromorphic computing market by end-use, 2016 – 2024
6.2.1. Neuromorphic computing market by application, 2016 – 2024
6.2.2. Neuromorphic computing market by end-use, 2016 – 2024
18.104.22.168. Neuromorphic computing market by application, 2016 – 2024
22.214.171.124. Neuromorphic computing market by end-use, 2016 – 2024
126.96.36.199. Neuromorphic computing market by application, 2016 – 2024
■ 英文：Neuromorphic Computing Market Analysis By Application (Signal Processing, Image Processing, Data Processing, Object Detection, and Others) By End-use (Consumer Electronics, Automotive, Healthcare, Military & Defense, and Others), Expected To Reach USD 6,480.1 Million By 2024
■ 調査会社：Grand View Research
- 世界の医療機器生産サービス外注市場：Global Medical Device Manufacturing Services Outsourcing Market 2014-2018TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Medical Device Manufacturing Services Outsourcing market to grow at a CAGR of 11.86 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the advancement in healthcare technologies. The Global Medical Device Manufacturing Services Outsourcing market has also been witnessing the outsourcing to emerging countries. How …
- センサ融合の世界市場：慣性コンボセンサ、レーダー・画像センサ、IMU＋GPS、温度センサ＋圧力センサ＋湿度/ライト/ガスセンサThe sensor fusion market is expected to be worth USD 6.35 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 19.25% between 2016 and 2022. The major drivers for the growth are growing trend of integrating various sensors into the consumer electronics device such as smartphones, tablets, and wearable devices. The extensive use of fusion technology in consumer electronics devices for application such as navigati …
- 世界の生細胞イメージング市場The new report introduced by RNCOS entitled, “Global Live Cell Imaging Market Outlook 2020”, includes a comprehensive analysis of the current and future outlooks of the live cell imaging industry. The report presents a detailed description of several techniques involved in imaging of living cells, as well as the segmentation of the market by products, applications and geography. As per RNCOS’ anal …
- ガス絶縁開閉器（GIS）の世界市場予測（～2020）The global gas insulated switchgear market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 9.9% during the forecast period, to reach USD 24.6 Billion by 2020. This growth is attributed to efficiency and reliability of gas insulated switchgear, with less space constraints and low maintenance. All components of gas insulated switchgear can be safely operated in confined spaces, where SF6 is used as an insulating …
- Micromed S.p.A：市場シェア分析Micromed S.p.A Market Share Analysis Summary GlobalData’s new report, “Micromed S.p.A Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on Micromed S.p.A’s market position in the neurological diagnostic equipments market. The report also provides data and information on the overall competitive landscape within the neurological diagnostic equipments market. The report is supplemented with global …
- JSC Latvijas Gaze：石油・ガスバリューチェーン分析レポート2013JSC Latvijas Gaze Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update Summary "JSC Latvijas Gaze" Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain is an essential source for data, analysis and strategic insight into “JSC Latvijas Gaze”. The report provides key information relating to oil and gas assets of the company along with its operations across the value chain. The report examines the …
- 世界の全身スキャナー市場2015The Global Full Body Scanners Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Full Body Scanners industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Full Body Scanners market analysis is provided for the international markets including development t …
- リン酸肥料のグローバル市場（～2019）The industry report Global Phosphatic Fertilizer Market to 2019 - Market Size, Development, and Forecasts offers the most up-to-date market data on the actual market situation, and future outlook for phosphatic fertilizers in the world. The research includes historic market data from 2008 to 2014 and forecasts until 2019 which makes the report an invaluable resource for industry executives, market …
- 低血糖症（Hypoglycemia）：グローバル臨床試験レビュー（2014年上半期）Hypoglycemia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Hypoglycemia Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2014" provides data on the Hypoglycemia clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Hypoglycemia. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitment status as per the sit …
- 世界の溶存酸素センサ市場2015The Global Dissolved Oxygen Sensor Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Dissolved Oxygen Sensor industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Dissolved Oxygen Sensor market analysis is provided for the international markets includin …
- Abbott Laboratories：市場シェア分析Abbott Laboratories Market Share Analysis Summary GlobalData’s new report, “Abbott Laboratories Market Share Analysis” provides in-depth information on Abbott Laboratories’s market position in the different medical equipment markets it operates in. The report provides Abbott Laboratories market share information in 10 key market categories – Interventional Cardiology, Infectious Immunology, Geneti …
- アップルTV対グーグルTV（Apple TV vs. Google TV）This research evaluates Google vs. Apple TV as well as analyzes other companies in the space. The research reviews solutions, technologies, and applications. The report also provides a comparative analysis of offerings including Business, Sports, and Music.
- 世界の患者体温管理市場（2014-2018）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Patient Temperature Management market to grow at a CAGR of 7.4 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market’s growth is the increasing incidence of cardiac and CNS disorders. The Global Patient Temperature Management market has also been witnessing an increase in mergers and acquisitions among the leading vendors to …
- アメリカの応募者追跡システム市場2016-2020About Applicant Tracking Systems Market in the US An ATS is an application that manages the recruitment needs of an organization. It can be compared to customer relationship management systems, but it is specifically designed for recruitment tracking purposes. ATS collects and stores resumes in a database and gives recruiters an online view of job seekers after scanning and indexing those resumes. …
- 成型プラスチック包装の世界市場2016-2020About Molded Plastic Packaging Plastics that can be molded into various sizes and shapes or forms are classified as molded plastics. Injection molding, blow molding, rotational molding, and extrusion molding are the different types of technologies used in the production of molded plastic products. The major categories of plastics used for such productions include PE, PP, polystyrene, and PVC. Mold …