Orthopedic software is used before, during and after orthopedic surgeries by surgeons. While there are different types of software used by orthopedic surgeons, digital templating software is most widely used, as they enable advanced orthopedic surgical planning. Orthopedic EHR and orthopedic picture archiving and communication systems (PACS) are also some of the other software preferred by orthopedic surgeons.
The global orthopedic software market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.1% from 2014 to 2020. The global orthopedic software market is largely driven by rising incidences of orthopedic ailments such as arthritis and osteoporosis, high number of orthopedic surgeries, and growing geriatric population which is more prone to orthopedic related problems. Focus on minimally invasive techniques for knee and hip surgeries as compared to traditional orthopedic surgeries is also expected to propel the growth of this market.
The global orthopedic software market is broadly segmented by products, applications, and mode of delivery. The products market is further sub-segmented into pre-operative planning software, orthopedic EHR, practice management, orthopedic picture archiving and communication systems (PACS), and orthopedics revenue cycle management (RCM). The market by applications includes orthopedic surgeries, joint replacement, fracture and limb deformity management, and pediatric assessment. Based on the mode of delivery the market is further sub-divided into web-based, cloud based, and on premises systems.
While the North American and European markets for orthopedic software remain highly penetrated, Asia-Pacific is expected to register the highest growth during the forecast period. This is majorly attributed to increasing investment in healthcare IT and rising awareness especially in countries such as China and Japan from this region. Materialise NV (Belgium), Merge Healthcare Inc. (U.S.), Brainlab AG (Germany), CureMD (U.S.), Medstrat, Inc. (U.S.), HealthFusion Inc. (U.S.), McKesson Corporation (U.S.), and Greenway Health (U.S.) are some of the prominent players in this market. Acquisitions and new product launches are some of the major strategies adopted by these players to maintain their market share and growth in this market.
Reasons to Buy the Report:
The report will enrich both established firms as well as new entrants/smaller firms, and allow them to gauge the pulse of the market, which in turn will help firms garner greater market shares. Firms purchasing the report could use one or a combination of the below mentioned strategies (market penetration, product development/innovation, market development, market diversification, and competitive assessment) for increasing their market shares.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
Market Penetration: Comprehensive information on the product portfolios offered by the top players in the orthopedic software market. The report analyzes the orthopedic software market by type of products, applications, and mode of delivery.
Product Development/Innovation: Detailed insights on the upcoming trends, research and development activities, and new product launches in the orthopedic software market.
Market Development: Comprehensive information about the lucrative emerging markets by product, applications, and geography.
Market Diversification: Exhaustive information about new products, growing geographies, recent developments, and investments in the orthopedic software market.
Competitive Assessment: In-depth assessment of market shares, growth strategies, products, distribution networks, manufacturing capabilities, and SWOT analyses of the leading players in the orthopedic software market.
1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.2 Market Definition
1.3 Market Scope
1.3.1 Years Considered for the Study
1.3.2 Markets Covered
2 Research Methodology
2.1 Research Approach
2.2 Market Size Estimation
2.3 Market Breakdown and Data Triangulation
2.4 Market Share Estimation
2.4.1 Key Data From Secondary Sources
2.5 Key Data From Primary Sources
2.5.1 Key Industry Insights
2.6 Assumptions for the Study
3 Executive Summary
4 Premium Insights
5 Market Overview
5.2 Market Segmentation
5.3 Market Dynamics
6 Industry Insights
6.2 Industry Trends
6.3 Porter’s Five Force Analysis
6.3.1 Threat From New Entrants
6.3.2 Threat From Substitutes
6.3.3 Bargaining Power of Suppliers
6.3.4 Bargaining Power of Buyers
6.3.5 Intensity of Competitive Rivalry
6.4 Strategic Benchmarking
7 Orthopedic Software Market, By Product
7.2 Digital Templating/Pre-Operative Planning Software
7.3 Orthopedic Electronic Health Record (EHR)
7.4 Orthopedic Practice Management
7.5 Orthopedic Picture Archiving and Communication Systems (PACS)
7.6 Orthopedic Revenue Cycle Management
8 Orthopedic Software Market, By Application
8.2 Orthopedic Surgery
8.3 Joint Replacement
8.4 Fracture Management
8.5 Paediatric Assessment
9 Orthopedic Software Market, By Mode of Delivery
9.2 Web Based
9.3 Cloud Based
9.4 On Premises
10 Geographic Analysis
10.1 North America
10.2.6 Rest of Europe (ROE)
10.3.4 Rest of Asia-Pacific (ROAPAC)
10.4 Rest of the World
10.4.1 Latin America
10.4.2 Middle East and Africa
11 Competitive Landscape
11.2 Competitive Situation and Trends
11.2.1 New Product Launches
11.2.2 Agreements, Partnerships, and Collaborations
11.2.3 Mergers and Acquisitions
11.2.5 Product Enhancements
11.3 Analysis of Key Vendors
12 Company Profiles*
12.1 Materialise NV
12.1.1 Business Overview
12.1.2 Product Portfolio
12.1.3 Key Financials
12.1.4 Growth Strategy
12.1.5 Recent Developments
12.2 Brainlab AG
12.3 Merge Healthcare Inc.
12.4 Medstrat, Inc.
12.6 Mckesson Corporation
12.7 Healthfusion Inc.
12.8 Greenway Health
12.9 Quality Systems, Inc. (Nextgen Healthcare Information Systems, LLC.)
12.1 GE Healthcare
13.1 Insights of Industry Experts
13.2 Available Customizations
13.3 Introducing RT: Real Time Market Intelligence
13.4 Related Reports
*The list of companies mentioned above is indicative only and might change during the course of the study
*Details on key financials and growth strategy might not be captured in case of unlisted companies......
■ 英文：Orthopedic Software Market by Product (Pre-operative Planning, Orthopedic EHR, Orthopedic PACS) Applications (Orthopedic Surgery, Joint Replacement, Fracture Management, Pediatric Assessment) Mode of Delivery - Global Forecast to 2020
- 自動車ナンバー自動読取装置（ANPRシステム）の世界市場The demand for ANPR system is likely to witness prominent growth, thereby garnering the interest of the industry players across various verticals. The APAC market is expected to grow at the highest rate owing to the infrastructure development, growing economies, and high adoption rate of vehicles by urban population with higher disposable income levels. The global ANPR system market is expected to …
- 世界における小型自動車用シート市場（2008-2028）This latest just-auto report edition offers a global review of the OE seating sector, its suppliers, top markets, technologies and market forecasts. This global market study offers: Automotive OE seating market size estimates Latest technologies and trends Market share data tables Exclusive interviews with major companies Profiles of the major players including their strategies and prospects Marke …
- 塩化カルシウム(CaCl2)の世界市場予測Calcium Chloride (CaCl2) 2013 World Market Outlook and Forecast is an absolutely essential resource for anyone looking for detailed information on the mentioned market. Using a wide range of primary and secondary sources, we combined, analyzed and presented all available data about calcium chloride market in the all-in-one report issued in a logical and easily accessible format. In addition to the …
- ガラス加工装置の世界市場2016-2020About Production of Glass The production of glass involves the blending, melting, and refining of a mixture comprising high-quality sand (silica), limestone, soda ash, and cullet (crushed recycled glass). The machinery used for cutting, breaking, grinding, and drilling glass for its use in various sectors such as construction, food and beverage, automotive, and consumer electronics constitutes gla …
- デング熱（Dengue）：疫学予測（～2023）EpiCast Report: Dengue - Epidemiology Forecast to 2023 Summary Dengue fever is a febrile illness caused by a single-stranded flavirius most commonly transmitted by the Aedes aegypti mosquito. Dengue fever is one of the most prevalent arthropod-borne diseases affecting humans. The severity of dengue fever ranges from asymptomatic cases, to classic dengue fever, and to DHF or DSS. GlobalData epidemi …
- 鼻出血(Epistaxis)：世界の治験レビュー（2015年上半期版）Epistaxis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Epistaxis Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides an overview of Epistaxis clinical trials scenario. This report provides top line data relating to the clinical trials on Epistaxis. Report includes an overview of trial numbers and their average enrollment in top countries conducted across the g …
- 自動車用ゴムホースの世界市場2016-2020Automotive rubber hoses are widely used in radiators, heaters, automatic transmission systems, brake systems, fuel and emission systems, lubrication systems, and AC systems in automobiles. Molded and extruded hoses are the two main types of rubber hoses used in the automotive industry. Typically, a hose consists of an inner tube reinforced with an outer tube to enhance the ability to withstand dif …
- 石炭液化分析：Analyzing Coal to LiquidsCoal is a fossil fuel formed in ecosystems where plant remains were saved by water and mud from oxidization and biodegradation. Coal is a readily combustible black or brownish-black rock. It is a sedimentary rock, but the harder forms, such as anthracite coal, can be regarded as metamorphic rocks because of later exposure to elevated temperature and pressure. It is composed primarily of carbon alo …
- 倉庫用ドラム・バレルの世界市場2016-2020About Warehouse Drums and Barrels Warehouse drums and barrels come under rigid bulk packaging, and the packaging using drums and barrels is the oldest packaging method. Drums and barrels are used in industries such as chemicals and petroleum, food and pharmaceutical, and others. In these industries, warehouse drums and barrels are used to protect and transport goods in large quantities from a poin …
- 自動車用スタート・ストップシステムの世界市場ABSTRACTAbout Automotive Start Stop Systems The auto industry is increasingly being driven by changing consumer needs to accommodate convergence of connectivity and electrification. Automakers are striving to develop smart and energy efficient cars. Recent vehicles are enabled with more electronic features, requiring to upgrade the alternator system for efficient allocation of power. There is an i …
- 主要ディスプレイ技術およびデバイスの世界市場予測（～2022）：LED、OLED、バーチャル網膜ディスプレイ、量子ドット、フレキシブルディスプレイ、インタラクティブディスプレイ、3Dディスプレイ、スクリーンレスディスプレイThe global fruit & vegetable processing enzymes market has grown steadily in the last few years. The market size is projected to reach USD 41.39 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of around 6.7% from 2016 to 2022. The high specificity of enzymes in biochemical reactions is the major driving factor of this market. The global market based on sources has been segmented into bacteria and fungi. This is becaus …
- Eni S.p.A.：石油・ガスバリューチェーン分析レポート2013Eni S.p.A. Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain Report, 2013 Update Summary "Eni S.p.A." Analysis Across the Oil and Gas Value Chain is an essential source for data, analysis and strategic insight into “Eni S.p.A.”. The report provides key information relating to oil and gas assets of the company along with its operations across the value chain. The report examines the company’s business st …
- 世界の商用航空機照明市場動向（2012-2016）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Commercial Airport Light market to grow at a CAGR of 6.42 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing global air traffic. The Global Commercial Airport Light market has also been witnessing rapid technological advancements. However, the increasing cost of airport operations could pose a chal …
- Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonateの世界市場Sodium Alpha-Olefin Sulfonate(AOS) (CAS 68439-57-6) Market Research Report 2013 presents comprehensive data on sodium alpha-olefin sulfonate(aos) markets globally and regionally (Europe, Asia, North America etc.) The report includes sodium alpha-olefin sulfonate(aos) description, covers its application areas and related patterns. It overviews sodium alpha-olefin sulfonate(aos) market, names sodium …
- Tuscany Energy Ltd.：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- Q3, 2013Tuscany Energy Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q3, 2013 Summary Tuscany Energy Ltd. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for …