Covering: This industry research report presents detailed segmentation of the global waste management market in the automotive industry by waste type (recyclable and non-recyclable). The report also provides a detailed analysis of the key regions, including APAC, MEA, Europe, and the Americas. Leading vendors in this market are Autowaste, Befesa, FCC Environment, Northburn Industrial Services, Recyclexinc, Safety-Kleen, Skip waste, SWR, and Transpacific.
Market outlook of the waste management market in the automotive industry
Technavio market research analysts estimate the global market for waste management in the automotive industry to post a moderate CAGR of nearly 10% by 2019. This market is expected to grow steadily during the forecast period and is positively influenced by factors like the rising production of automobiles and the increasing waste management initiatives by governments across the world.
Increasing production of automobiles is the key driver for the growth of this market. Since the production of automobiles involves the generation of waste materials, many manufacturers are now recycling these waste materials as it helps to resolve supply shortage during the manufacturing process. Automotive waste management involves the reuse and recycling of waste materials like metal, solvents, batteries, plastic, and glass. Recycling of these materials helps vendors to address environmental concerns and also allows them to address the issue of resource depletion.
Segmentation by waste type and analysis of: recyclable & non-recyclable waste
In this market research report, Technavio’s market research analyst has estimated the recyclable waste segment to account for more than 82% of the total market share by 2019. Recycling of automotive wastes involves processes that convert the discarded wastes into useful materials and can be carried out either at the manufacturing site or at processing facilities.
The report offers an analysis of each of the following segments and discusses its impact on the overall market growth –
• Recyclable waste
• Non-recyclable waste
Geographical segmentation of the waste management market in the automotive industry
In this market study, Technavio analysts have estimated the APAC region to account for approximately 53% of the total market share by 2019. In APAC, rising automobile manufacturing activities in regions like China, India, and Japan is expected to result in the generation of waste materials. Since the existing automotive waste processing systems in APAC are inadequate and need a lot of improvement, this region is expected to witness huge investments in the waste recycling sector, which in turn will promote market growth in APAC during the forecast period.
Competitive landscape and key vendors: Autowaste, Befesa, FCC Environment
This market is highly fragmented due to the presence of numerous local and international players like Skip waste and SWR. These vendors provide services that are limited to a particular region rather than global services. The Americas and APAC are the two critical regions where waste management services are primarily focused and factors like the increasing manufacturing activity and the introduction of stringent government policies augment the prospects for growth in this market during the forecast period.
Leading vendors in this market are –
• FCC Environment
• Northburn Industrial Services
• Skip waste
Other prominent vendors analyzed in this market study are AWS, Bradbury, EWD (Eastern waste disposal), and Mil-tek.
Key questions answered in the report include
• What will the market size and the growth rate be in 2019?
• What are the key factors driving the waste management in the automotive industry?
• What are the key market trends impacting the growth of the waste management in the automotive industry?
• What are the challenges to market growth?
• Who are the key vendors in the waste management in the automotive industry?
• What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the vendors in the waste management in the automotive industry?
• What are the key outcomes of the five forces analysis of the waste management in the automotive industry?
PART 01: Executive summary
PART 02: Scope of the report
PART 03: Market research methodology
PART 04: Introduction
Key market highlights
PART 05: Market landscape
Overview on recycling
Market size and forecast
Five forces analysis
PART 06: Market segmentation by waste type
Global waste management in automotive industry by waste type 2014-2019
Global waste in automotive industry by waste type 2014-2019
Global waste in automotive industry by recyclable segment
Global waste in automotive industry by non-recyclable segment
PART 07: Geographical segmentation
Global waste in automotive industry by geography
Automotive waste in APAC
Automotive waste in Americas
Automotive waste in Europe
Automotive waste in MEA
PART 08: Key leading countries
PART 09: Market drivers
Increase in number of automobiles
Increased government regulations and legislation
Growing environmental and health concerns
PART 10: Impact of drivers
PART 11: Market challenges
PART 12: Impact of drivers and challenges
PART 13: Market trends
PART 14: Vendor landscape
Other prominent vendors
PART 15: Key vendor analysis
Specialist waste recycling
PART 16: Appendix
List of abbreviations
PART 17: Explore Technavio
[List of Exhibits]
Exhibit 01: Product offerings
Exhibit 02: Global waste management in automotive industry
Exhibit 03: Life cycle of vehicle
Exhibit 04: GHG emissions from production of materials (kilograms of CO2-equivalent emissions per kilogram of material)
Exhibit 05: Volume of fluids available in a car (in liters)
Exhibit 06: Global automotive waste (million tons)
Exhibit 07: Five forces analysis
Exhibit 08: Global waste in automotive industry by waste type 2014-2019
Exhibit 09: Global waste in automotive industry by waste type 2014-2019
Exhibit 10: Global waste in automotive industry by recyclable segment 2014-2019 (million tons)
Exhibit 11: Global waste in automotive industry by non-recyclable segment 2014-2019 (million tons)
Exhibit 12: Global waste in automotive industry by geography for 2014-2019
Exhibit 13: Global waste in automotive industry by geographical segmentation 2014-2019
Exhibit 14: Automotive waste management in APAC 2014-2019 (million tons)
Exhibit 15: Automotive waste management in Americas 2014-2019 (million tons)
Exhibit 16: Automotive waste management in Europe 2014-2019 (million tons)
Exhibit 17: Government initiatives related to ELVs
Exhibit 18: Automotive waste management in Europe 2014-2019 (million tons)
Exhibit 19: Key leading countries
Exhibit 20: Impact of drivers
Exhibit 21: Landfill charge for waste tires (in $)
Exhibit 22: Impact of drivers and challenges
Exhibit 23: Autowaste: Services
Exhibit 24: Befesa: Business segmentation 2014 by revenue
Exhibit 25: Befesa: Business segmentation by revenue 2013 and 2014 ($ millions)
Exhibit 26: Befesa: Geographical segmentation by revenue 2014
Exhibit 27: Emerald: Business segmentation
Exhibit 28: Recyclex: Services
Exhibit 29: Safety-Kleen: Product segmentation
Exhibit 30: SWR: Service segmentation
Exhibit 31: Transpacific Industries: Business segmentation by revenue 2015
Exhibit 32: Transpacific Industries: Business segmentation by revenue 2014 and 2015 ($ millions)
■ 英文：Waste Management in the Automotive Industry 2015-2019
|世界の自動車産業における廃棄物管理市場2015-2019 (Waste Management in the Automotive Industry 2015-2019 / IRTNTR7539)|
- 世界の家庭用ロボット掃除機市場：Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market 2014-2018TechNavio forecasts the Global Residential Robotic Vacuum Cleaner Market 2014-2018 with a CAGR of 16.06 percent for the period 2013-2018. Several driving factors and trends will contribute to this growth-all of which will be outlined with detail in this report. TechNavio’s analysts use a unique methodology to scrutinize individual vendor performance, trends, drivers and challenges, and a number of …
- 先進可視化の世界市場予測（～2021）：製品別、サービス別、ソリューション別、画像診断法別（MRI、CT、PET、超音波、放射線療法）、臨床応用別Advanced visualization solutions enable clinicians to access and share large data sets of images through an advanced visualization platform, facilitate advanced diagnosis through effective visualization and analysis of diagnostic exams. Advanced visualization solutions play a vital role in healthcare organizations as they are used in several imaging modalities as well as clinical areas and are wid …
- RFID: Challenges and OpportunitiesRadio Frequency Identification (RFID) is rapidly becoming a cost-effective technology. This is in large part due to the efforts of Wal-Mart and the Department of Defense (DoD) to incorporate RFID technology into their supply chains. In 2003, with the aim of enabling pallet-level tracking of inventory, Wal-Mart and DoD followed a suit and issued the same mandate to its top 100 suppliers. This drive …
- 2G/3G/4G加入者、導入、インフラ契約データベース（2G/3G/4G Subscriptions, Deployments and Infrastructure Contracts Database Q1’2012 ）With over 49 fully commercial network launches and 200 LTE-enabled devices available in the market as of January 2012, LTE adoption has considerably gained momentum throughout the globe. Unique market and operator requirements have driven several early LTE launches. Driven by these early launches global LTE subscriptions reached 6.4 Million at the end of Q4’2011. From an operator viewpoint Verizon …
- レイノー病(Raynauds Disease)：治療薬開発パイプライン動向（2015年上半期版）Raynauds Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2015 Summary Global Markets Direct’s, ‘Raynauds Disease - Pipeline Review, H1 2015’, provides an overview of the Raynauds Disease’s therapeutic pipeline. This report provides comprehensive information on the therapeutic development for Raynauds Disease, complete with comparative analysis at various stages, therapeutics assessment by drug target, mechanism of …
- 欧州主要国の患者診察機器市場見通し（～2021）EU5 Patient Examination Devices Market Outlook to 2021 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "EU5 Patient Examination Devices Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the EU5 Patient Examination Devices market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Stethoscopes and Thermometers. The report als …
- 世界の炭酸カリ市場：市場規模、動向、メーカー動向Scope The report presents a thorough study of potash , covering both global and regional markets It aims to give a proper picture of the market, as well as its trends, perspectives and opportunities Comprehensive data showing potash production, consumption, trade statistics and prices are provided (both nationwide and worldwide) Each country’s market overview covers the following: potash productio …
- 相互接続素子・受動素子の世界市場予測（～2022）：抵抗器、コンデンサ、誘導子、トランス、ダイオード、PCB、コネクタ、スイッチ、リレー、アダプター、ターミナル、スプライス、ソケットAccording to the MarketsandMarkets forecast, the interconnects and passive components market is expected to be valued at USD 187.55 Billion by 2022, growing at a CAGR of 4.41% between 2017 and 2022. The growth of the interconnects and passive components market is attributed to advancements in the industrial M2M communication technology and rising industrial automations, increasing demand for minia …
- M2Mサービスの世界市場：移動通信、固定通信、衛星通信About Global M2M Services Market M2M is a technology that enables communication through wired and wireless technology. The exchange of information takes place between machines and devices or sensors. Most of the wireless M2M applications It is used in various industries such as healthcare, automotive, oil and gas, transportation, public safety, and retail for smooth functioning of operations, enha …
- リモートセンシングサービスの世界市場予測（～2022年）：衛星、無人機、航空機、地上The remote sensing services market is projected to grow from USD 10.68 Billion in 2017 to USD 21.62 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 15.14% during the forecast period. The increasing use of remote sensing services in defense and commercial applications is one of the most significant factors driving the growth of the remote sensing services market. Furthermore, the introduction of Big Data analytics i …
- ドイツの滅菌器市場見通し（～2021）Germany Sterilization Equipment Market Outlook to 2021 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "Germany Sterilization Equipment Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the Germany Sterilization Equipment market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Chemical Sterilizers, Physical Sterilizers an …
- Vaniprevir (Hepatitis C Virus)：市場予測と分析（～2022）Vaniprevir (Hepatitis C Virus) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 Summary Hepatitis C is a liver infection caused by the hepatitis C virus (HCV) that results in acute or chronic presentation. The disease is often asymptomatic, but infected patients may experience fatigue, joint pain, itchy skin or jaundice. There is no effective vaccine against HCV, so the market is driven by therapeutics. Van …
- 非在来型石油・ガス業界のM&A動向Q3 2013Unconventional Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q3 2013 - Texas and North Dakota Plays are Prominent Destinations for Buyers Summary GlobalData's “Unconventional Oil and Gas Quarterly Deals Review, Q3 2013 - Texas and North Dakota Plays are Prominent Destinations for Buyers” report is an essential source of data and trend analysis on mergers and acquisitions (M&As) and financings in the unconve …
- ゲーム用ヘッドセットの世界市場2017-2021About Gaming HeadsetThe rapid adoption of gaming as a profession has increased the demand for gaming headsets. The evolution of technology in the gaming headset market has to led to the upgrading of products with the latest technology to improve the sound quality and gaming experience. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global gaming headset market to grow at a CAGR of 7.31% during the period 2017- …
- 世界のリテールバンキングIT市場動向（2012-2016）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Retail Banking IT market to grow at a CAGR of 4.1 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing need for customer satisfaction. The Global Retail Banking IT market has also been witnessing increasing need to comply with banking regulatory policies. However, meeting the diverse demands of custo …