|First Oil plc社の石油・ガス開発・生産動向及びコスト分析（2013年） (Code:GDGE876OAR)|
First Oil plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis – 2013
First Oil plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational data, analysis and strategic insight into company. The report provides latest annual and quarterly overview of production, reserves, share price performance, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics and results of oil & gas operations.
The report provides in-depth analysis and insights into companies’ capital spending, revenues, oil and gas reserves, production, and performance measures. Its scope includes –
– The report provides detailed and unique insights information on the key operational parameters. The report provides a comprehensive overview of production, reserves, reserve changes, capital expenditures, acreage, performance metrics, and results of oil & gas operations.
– Provides analysis of the share price performance of the company and the key valuation multiples. The report provides a comprehensive overview of share price performance and key valuation metrics such as market capitalization, enterprise value, EV/Production ($boe/d) and EV/Proved Reserve ($/boe)
– Provides annual and quarterly information on key operational and financial parameters. Annual information is for the current and the last four years while the quarterly information is for the current and the last four quarters
– The report provides detailed crude oil and natural gas reserves and production information of the company by country as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
– Contains in-depth and latest information on exploration, development, finding & development, acquisition expenditure, gross and net developed and undeveloped acreage position; key costs and revenue information; and performance metrics of the company as disclosed in their annual report and regulatory filings.
Note: Scope of the report mentioned above is generic and may not be applicable to all the companies. The report is based on the information disclosed by the company in their annual report and regulatory filings. Information that is not disclosed by the company may not be available in the report.
Quarterly information is covered only for those companies which are December ending and files quarter report. There might be cases where countries/regions data column/Charts will be blank for last five years. This is due to companies might have discontinued reporting of that countries/regions during the last five year time period.
Reasons to buy
The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner. It will allow you to –
– Provides up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on operational parameters of the company.
– Identify M&A targets from up-to-date information and in-depth analysis on financial and operational parameters of your competitors.
– Rank your performance against other E&P companies using operational and financial benchmarking metrics.
– Formulate your strategies based on in-depth analysis of your competitors’ financial and operational data.
– Exploit the strengths and weakness of your closest competitors by comparing and analyzing their financial and operational parameters.
– Establish relative performance among the industry’s players based on key operational and financial measures.
Table of Contents
Table of Contents 2
List of Tables 3
List of Figures 4
Company Snapshot 5
Key Information 5
Company Overview 5
Valuation Metrics 6
Key Valuation Metrics, 2009-2013 6
First Oil plc, Production and Reserves Trends 7
Total Oil and Gas, Reserves and Production 7
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Production and Reserves Trend, 2009-2013 7
Total Crude Oil & Natural Gas Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2009-2013 8
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserve Changes, 2009-2013 9
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve 10
Crude Oil/Liquids Production and Reserve Trend, 2009-2013 10
Crude Oil Production and Reserves By Country/Region, 2009-2013 11
Crude Oil/Liquids Reserve Changes, 2009-2013 12
Natural Gas Production and Reserve 13
Natural Gas Production and Reserve Trend, 2009-2013 13
Natural Gas Production and Reserves, By Country/Region, 2009-2013 14
Natural Gas Reserve Changes, 2009-2013 15
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserves Life Index 16
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserves Life Index, 2009-2013 16
Total Crude Oil and Natural Gas Reserves Life Index, By Country/Region, 2009-2013 17
First Oil plc, E&P Costs Trends 18
Allocation of the Upstream Capital Expenditure 18
Upstream Capital Expenditure, 2009-2013 18
Acquisition Costs By Country/Region, 2009-2013 19
Exploration and Development Costs, By Country/Region, 2009-2013 19
Oil and Gas Cost Per boe, US$/boe 20
Oil and Gas Cost Per boe, US$/boe, 2009-2013 20
Oil and Gas Cost Per boe, US$/boe, By Country/Region, 2009-2013 22
First Oil plc, Reserve Replacement Ratio 23
Oil and Gas Production Replacement Ratio 23
Oil and Gas Production Replacement Ratio, 2009-2013 23
Oil and Gas Production Replacement Ratio, By Country/Region, 2009-2013 25
First Oil plc, Results of Oil & Gas Operations Trend 26
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses 26
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, 2009-2013 26
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By Country/Region, 2009-2013 27
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, Per boe 28
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses, By boe, 2009-2013 28
Oil and Gas Revenue and Expenses Per boe, By Country/Region, 2009-2013 29
Oil and Gas Performance Metrics 30
Secondary Research 31
Primary Research 31
Data Information Sources 32
Company Source 32
SEC/Other Regulatory Filings 32
Other Sources 32
Expert Panel Validation 32
Data Definition 32
Oil and Gas Reserves 32
Units of Measure 33
About GlobalData 33
【レポート販売概要】■ タイトル：First Oil plc社の石油・ガス開発・生産動向及びコスト分析（2013年）
■ 英文：First Oil plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2013
|First Oil plc社の石油・ガス開発・生産動向及びコスト分析（2013年） (First Oil plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2013 / GDGE876OAR)|
- 喘息予防薬の世界市場：ICS/LABA配合剤、免疫抑制薬、ロイコトリエン拮抗薬、マスト細胞安定化剤、吸入ステロイド薬About asthma According to the Global Initiative for Asthma, asthma is a chronic disease, which is characterized by wheezing, shortness of breath, chest tightness, and cough over a period of time. The symptoms worsen due to the increased secretion of mucus, bronchoconstriction, and thickening of the walls of the airways, resulting in difficulty in expiration. According to the American Academy of Al …
- ペースメーカーの世界市場分析：製品別（埋め込み、外部）、地域別（北アメリカ（米国、カナダ）、ヨーロッパ（イギリス、ドイツ）、アジア太平洋（日本、中国）、ラテンアメリカ（ブラジル、メキシコ）、MEA（南アフリカ、サウジアラビア）}、セグメント予測、2014-2025The global pacemaker market is expected to reach USD 12.3 billion by 2025, according to a new report by Grand View Research, Inc. The heightening prevalence of cardiac conditions coupled with the availability of medical coverage is a key driving factor governing the growth of Pacemaker globally. In addition, technological enhancements in these devices are supporting the expansion of this vertical. …
- スマートエアポート建設の世界市場ABSTRACTAbout Smart Airport Construction Smart airports make systems and processes digitally aware, interconnected, infused with intelligence, and easily accessible by users. The prime idea behind the development of smart airports is to create an integrated system and a unified and ready-to-use digital platform for airports to become intelligent and informed. Technavio’s analysts forecast the glob …
- 世界のアプタマー（Aptamer）市場：治療、診断、バイオセンサー用途などAptamers is an emerging market, widely considered as a rival or substitute to antibodies in the scientific industry. It is poised to grow rapidly in various application areas, including therapeutics and diagnostics. The global aptamers market is valued at $287 million in 2013 and is expected to reach $2.1 billion by 2018. Aptamers existed in parallel with antibodies for two decades, but its market …
- KenyaのCarpets and Other Textile Floor Coverings市場：貿易（輸入、輸出）動向This market research report examines the foreign trade of Kenya and its perspectives on the global market for Carpets and other textile floor сoverings. The report will be of considerable interest primarily to relevant strategic planners, senior company officials and importers/exporters, since it features invaluable information on Carpets and other textile floor сoverings export/import operations …
- ハイスピードカメラ（高速度カメラ）の世界市場The high-speed camera market is expected to grow at a CAGR of 5.2% between 2015 and 2020. Increase in the demand for high-speed cameras in entertainment, media, and sports along with the growing adoption in industrial manufacturing for production line monitoring and machine design are the major drivers in the market. Availability of small and compact high-speed cameras is also one of the major dri …
- 世界主要国におけるエンテロウイルス検査市場2015The report presents a detailed analysis of the Enterovirus diagnostics market in the US, Europe (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Enterovirus definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for the following market segments: - Hospitals - …
- 食品・飲料用金属缶の世界市場：アルミ缶/スチール缶The global food & beverage metal cans market is marked with intense competition due to the presence of large number of big and small firms in the metal can manufacturing industry. This segment includes the growth strategies adopted by the market players between 2011 and 2014 to expand their market share. Expansions & investments, acquisitions, new product & technology launches, agreements, collabo …
- 小動物向け画像診断機器（イン・ビトロ）の世界市場予測（～2021年）：光学イメージング、PET、SPECT、CT、MRI、超音波、光音響画像化装置、磁気粒子画像装置The global small animal imaging market is expected to reach a value of USD 910.4 Million by 2021; growing at a CAGR of 6.2% during 2016-2021. A number of factors such as technological advancements in the field of molecular imaging, increasing market demand for non-invasive small animal imaging techniques, and growing number of public-private initiatives and funding to support preclinical researche …
- 北米の手術室用装置市場見通し（～2021）North America Operating Room Equipment Market Outlook to 2021 Summary GlobalData’s new report, "North America Operating Room Equipment Market Outlook to 2021", provides key market data on the North America Operating Room Equipment market. The report provides value, in millions of US dollars, volume (in units) and average price data (in US dollars), within market segments - Operating Room Tables, O …
- 燃料としての藻類分析：Analyzing Algae as a Source of FuelAlgae fuel or algal biofuel is an alternative to fossil fuel that uses algae as its source of natural deposits. The allure of using algae to power the world’s vehicles has been at the heart of many business plans over the years. However, 2013 could represent a pivotal year for some of the algae fuel leaders that have spent years raising funding, building pilot projects, and selling their algae int …
- 硬質包装の世界市場：硬質プラスチックパッケージング、ガラスパッケージング、金属パッケージングAbout rigid packaging Rigid packaging refers to packaging materials that are not flexible or do not change shape with changes in temperature. In terms of revenue, the global rigid packaging market is expected to grow moderately during the forecast period. The major customers of rigid packaging are distributed across various verticals such as F&B, pharmaceuticals and healthcare, and consumer goods. …
- 世界主要国におけるB型肝炎治療薬市場Hepatitis B Therapeutics in Major Developed Markets to 2021 - Increasing Number of Migrants from High-Prevalence Regions to Drive Market Growth Summary Hepatitis B is an infectious liver disease caused by the Hepatitis B Virus (HBV) and characterized by acute or chronic inflammation of the liver. Despite its status as a vaccine-preventable disease, it remains a serious global health concern. Incid …
- スマート照明の世界市場予測（～2022年）：スマート電球、照明器具、照明制御The global smart lighting market is expected to exhibit a good growth potential till 2022. The global market is expected to be valued at USD 19.47 Billion by 2022 and is expected to witness a shipment of 1.27 Billion units by 2022, at a CAGR of 27.1% and 71.3%, respectively, between 2016 and 2022. The need for energy-efficient lighting systems, development of IoT technology in the field of smart l …
- 世界のSkincare市場におけるニュース・イベント動向（2014年2月）Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global skincare market during February 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global skincare market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in the global …