The global bioreactors market is expected to reach to USD 1,417 Million by 2021 from USD 955 Million in 2015, at a CAGR of 6.8% between 2015 and 2021. The increase in adoption of single-use technologies, use of hybrid technologies: single-use and stainless steel, growing popularity of single-use bioreactor among biopharmaceutical companies, and growing biologics are spurring the growth of the bioreactors market. However, regulatory concerns related to single-use bioreactors, issues regarding leachable and extractable related to single-use bags is hampering the growth of this market.
The global bioreactor market is segmented on the basis of end-users, usage, scale, material, control types and suppliers. Furthermore, the geographic analysis covers North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, and Rest of the World (RoW).
On the basis of end-user, the bioreactor market has been segmented into R&D departments and biopharmaceutical manufacturers. The R&D departments segment is expected to register the highest growth rate from 2016 to 2021 owing to increased bioreactor usage in process development. Contract manufacturing organizations (CMOs) on the other hand are expected to gain traction in the coming years due to rise in outsourcing needs for biologics manufacturers as a result of increased demand of biologics.
By material, single-use bioreactors are expected to register second highest growth by volume during the forecast period from 2016 to 2021. High growth in this segment is attributed to the advantages of SUBs such as reduced need for cleaning and sterilization, reduced risk of cross contamination, and greater control over aseptic conditions.
Bioreactors are mainly used for growing organisms such as bacteria or yeast that are used in the biotechnological production of substances such as pharmaceuticals, antibodies, and vaccines or for bioconversion of organic waste. By usage, it is segmented into lab-scale, pilot-scale and full-scale production. The lab-scale production segment will witness maximum growth by volume from 2016 to 2021, owing to process development in R&D departments.
By control type, the bioreactor market is segmented into manual and automated control type. In 2015, in terms of volume, the automated control type segment accounted for the largest share of the bioreactors market. In the present scenario, the preference for mass flow controllers (MFCs) is growing, resulting into usage of automated control type. This is because they add additional security assurance and reduce the operating costs of bioreactors. Running bioreactors on MFCs does not require skilled labour. As a result, an increasing number of companies are opting for MFCs.
By suppliers, the market is segmented into Original Equipment Manufacturers (OEMs), system integrators and Engineering Procurement and Construction (EPCs). OEMs not only supply the equipment but also set up the piping and integration, instrumentation, programing, and control. In 2015, OEMs accounted for the larger market share compared to EPCs.
The North American region accounted for the largest share in the bioreactors market in 2016. One of the main factors contributing to this large share is the increase in number of biomanufacturing facilities and investments in this region. Government in North American countries actively supports the biologics production by providing funds to life science R&D.
The bioreactors market is a competitive market with a large number of companies operational in the market. The competitive landscape includes an in-depth market share analysis along with the key business strengths of leading players in the market. Some of the leading players offering bioreactor products are Sartorius AG (Germany), Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc. (U.S.), Merck KGaA (Germany), GE Healthcare (A subsidiary of General Electric Company) (U.S.), Danaher Corporation (U.S), Eppendorf AG (Germany)......
1.1 Objectives of the Study & Market Definition
1.1.1 Objectives of the Study
1.1.2 Market Definition
2 Executive Summary
2.1 Global Bioreactors Market
2.2 Global Bioreactors Market, By End User
2.3 Global Bioreactor OEMs Market Share, 2015
2.4 Global Bioreactor EPCS Market
2.5 Global Bioreactors Market, By Control Type
3 Market Segmentation
4 Research Methodology
4.1 Research Methodology
4.1.1 Market Size Estimation
4.1.2 End-User Analysis
4.1.3 Supplier Analysis
4.2 Research Methodology: Data Triangulation
4.2.1 Bioreactor Volume Analysis
4.2.2 Bioreactor Volume Analysis
5 Bioreactor Market Volume Analysis: End User Market
5.1 End-User Market – Volume Market Share Analysis, By Region
5.2 End-User Market Volume Market Share Analysis, By End User
5.3 End-User Market Volume Market Share Analysis, By Usage
5.4 End-User Market Volume Market Share Analysis, By Scale
5.5 End-User Market Volume Market Share Analysis, By Material
5.5.1 End-User Market Price Analysis, By Material
5.6 End-User Market Key Insights From Primary Participants
5.6.1 Bioreactors: Key Insights
5.6.2 Bioreactors Market – Trends
5.7 Single-Use Bioreactor Facilities
5.7.1 Recent Expansions Pertaining to Single-Use Bioreactors: 2013-2016
6 Bioreactor Market Volume Analysis: OEM/System Integrator Market
6.1 OEM/System Integrators Market Volume Market Share Analysis
6.2 OEM/System Integrators Market Volume Market Share Analysis, By Region
6.3 OEM/System Integrators Market Key Insights From Primary Participants
7 Bioreactors Market Analysis
7.1 Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Companies Market Volume Market Share Analysis
7.2 Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Companies Market Market Share Analysis, By Region (USD Million)
7.3 Engineering, Procurement, and Construction Companies Market Key Insights From Primary Participants
7.4 Bioreactors Market Greenfield Project and Brownfield Project/Control Type (Units)
7.5 Bioreactors Market Mass Flow Controllers (MFCS)
7.5.1 Mass Flow Controllers (MFCS)
7.5.2 MFCS – Types
7.5.3 MFCS – Users
7.5.4 MFCS – Major Suppliers
7.6 Relative Pricing Key Insights From Primary Participants
7.6.1 Relative Pricing (With U.S. as 100%)
8 Bioreactors Market Company Profiles
(Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Strategy & Development)*
8.1 OEM – Danaher Corporation
8.2 OEM – Eppendorf AG
8.3 OEM – GE Healthcare
8.4 OEM – Merck Millipore Corporation
8.5 OEM – Sartorius AG
8.6 OEM – Thermo Fisher Scientific, Inc.
8.7 OEM – Bioengineering AG
8.8 OEM – Applikon Biotechnology Inc.
8.9 OEM – Praj Hipurity Systems Limited
8.10 OEM – Infors HT
8.11 OEM – Solaris Biotech
8.12 OEM – BBI-Biotech GmbH
*Details on Overview, Products and Services, Financials, Strategy & Development Might Not Be Captured in Case of Unlisted Companies.
9 Bioreactor Market Company Profiles: Engineering Procurement Construction Company Profiles
9.1 List of EPC Companies
9.2 EPC – AMEC Foster Wheeler PLC
9.2.1 Business Overview
9.2.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.3 EPC – Fluor Corporation
9.3.1 Business Overview
9.3.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.4 EPC – Jacobs Engineering Group Inc.
9.4.1 Business Overview
9.4.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.5 EPC – M+W Group
9.5.1 Business Overview
9.5.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.6 EPC – PM Group
9.6.1 Business Overview
9.6.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.7 EPC – Technip S.A.
9.7.1 Business Overview
9.7.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.7.3 Recent Financials, 2015
9.8 EPC – Faithful+Gould Inc.
9.8.1 Business Overview
9.8.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.9 EPC – Nne Pharmaplan as
9.9.1 Business Overview
9.9.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.9.3 Recent Financials, 2015
9.10 EPC – Flad Architects
9.10.1 Business Overview
9.10.2 Company Snapshot, 2015
9.11 EPC – CRB Consulting
■ 英文：Bioreactors Market by Scale Range (20L, 1500L), Material (Single-Use, Stainless Steel), Usage (Lab Scale, Pilot Scale, Full Scale), Suppliers (OEMs, EPCs), End-User (R&D Departments, Biopharmaceutical Manufacturers), Region - Global Forecast to 2021
- ディープサイクルバッテリーの世界市場2017-2021About Deep Cycle Batteries Deep cycle batteries can be classified into FLA and VRLA batteries. One of the advantages of deep cycle VRLA batteries is that they can be substituted in any FLA battery application, where FLA batteries may or may not deliver the best of results. Deep cycle VRLA batteries provide ideal solutions because of their unique benefits and features. These batteries are colloquia …
- 世界の木材防腐剤市場2015The Global Wood Preservative Chemicals Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Wood Preservative Chemicals industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Wood Preservative Chemicals market analysis is provided for the international mark …
- セルフケア用医療機器の世界市場：血糖自己測定（SMBG）デバイス、腹膜透析、睡眠時無呼吸、インシュリンポンプ、体温モニタ、吸入器、歩数計、血圧モニタ、ネブライザー、男性用外付けカテーテル、ホルターモニターAbout Self-Care Medical Devices Self-care medical devices are small portable electronic devices that measure and guide various parameters of a patient to maintain good health. These are used mostly by individual users and are also used in hospitals and other clinical settings. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global self-care medical devices market to grow at a CAGR of 8.64% during the period 201 …
- Lyrica (Epilepsy)：市場予測と分析（～2022）Lyrica (Epilepsy) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 Summary GlobalData has released its new PharmaPoint Drug Evaluation report, “Lyrica (Epilepsy) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022”. Epilepsy is a brain disorder characterized by spontaneously occurring and recurrent seizures. The market is heavily driven by the sales of antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) targeted at seizure reduction. The AED ma …
- オーソバイオロジクスの世界市場分析：製品別（DBM、同種移植、BMP、粘液補充、合成骨代替物、幹細胞）、用途別（脊椎固定術、再建外科、外傷修復）、エンドユーザー別、セグメント予測、2014-2025The global orthobiologics market is expected to reach USD 10.2 billion by 2025, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. The orthobiologics market is predominantly driven by the increasing orthopedic disease and musculoskeletal disease burden globally. Moreover, emerging technological innovations in biomaterials, used in the production of orthobiologics are presumed to accelerate the …
- 世界の前立腺がん治療薬市場予測と分析PharmaPoint: Prostate Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 Summary GlobalData's report "PharmaPoint: Prostate Cancer - Global Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022", provides comprehensive information on prostate cancer therapeutics, highlighting the treatment guidelines and identifies and analyses the key trends shaping and driving the market. The report analyses the trea …
- 世界のストーレジソフト市場動向（2012-2016）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Storage Software market to grow at a CAGR of 4.36 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing consolidation of storage infrastructure. The Global Storage Software market has also been witnessing the collaboration of storage software and hardware solutions. However, the increasing availabilit …
- 世界のセルロース系繊維市場：天然繊維、化学繊維About Cellulose Fibers Cellulose fibers are obtained from plants or plant-based materials. Natural materials are dissolved to make cellulose fibers such as wood pulp or cellulose, which are then generated by extrusion and precipitation. These fibers are of two types: natural fibers and man-made fibers. Cellulose fibers are extensively used in the Clothing, Spun Yarn, and Fabric industries. The mar …
- ベビー浴用石鹸の世界市場2016-2020About Baby Bath Soap Market Based on the product type, the market can be segmented into medicated and non-medicated baby soap segments. MEA and APAC are among the most attractive retail targets globally and exhibit high growth potential for the market. The regions have the largest population of children in the world, which is the main reason for their high growth potential, not only for baby bath …
- UAV（無人機）ペイロード及びサブシステムの世界市場2017-2021About UAV Payload and SubsystemsUAVs are controlled remotely either by a pilot at a ground station or by onboard computers. Payloads are one of the major components in UAVs. These payloads consist of various equipment and systems depending on their specific mission requirement. As technology has advanced in the last one decade, many different types of UAVs have been developed and inducted into mil …
- MVNO Business Plan 2011This is a full business plan based on the launch of an illustrative Mobile Virtual Network Operator (MVNO) known as Contendus. The plan covers all aspects of the company launch plan including market assessment, funding requirements, financial analysis, market segmentation and product differentiation. Also included is go-to-market plan, distribution and replenishment plans, comparison of MVNO's and …
- 拡張期心不全(Diastolic Heart Failure)：世界の治験レビュー（2015年上半期版）Diastolic Heart Failure Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Diastolic Heart Failure Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Diastolic Heart Failure clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Diastolic Heart Failure. It includes an overview of the trial numbers …
- データセンターネットワークインフラの世界市場2016-2020：イーサネットスイッチ、ルータ、ストレージネットワーキングAbout Data Center Network Infrastructure Data centers are used to house an enterprise IT infrastructure. In data centers, networking is the process involved for interconnecting physical and network-based devices. It enables communication between the server and storage infrastructure for the transfer of data between each other, in an external network, or across the internet. Technavio’s analysts fo …
- 酸化マグネシウムナノ粒子の世界市場分析：用途別（石油製品、コーティング、建設＆セラミック、先進電子技術、航空宇宙、炉の裏張）、セグメント予測、-2020Global magnesium oxide nanoparticle market is expected to reach USD 42.3 million by 2020, according to a new study by Grand View Research, Inc. Magnesium oxide nanoparticles are used as fuel additives to enhance fuel efficiency and maintain engine health and performance. Increasing demand from fuel industry owing to increasing consumer awareness regarding high performance fuels in order to prolong …
- バイオガス・アップグレード装置の世界市場2016-2020About the Biogas Upgrading Equipment Market Biogas is produced through anaerobic digestion of organic matter in which bacteria degrade biological material in the absence of oxygen. It is a renewable fuel that contains a mixture of methane, hydrogen sulfide, and carbon dioxide. Biogas is mostly used in farms where the waste and residue are converted into sustainable green energy. Technavio’s analys …