Biopower in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
“Biopower in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 – Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles” is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists that offer comprehensive information and understanding of the Biopower market in Thailand.
The report provides an in-depth analysis on global renewable power market and global Biopower market with forecasts up to 2030. The report analyzes the power market scenario in Thailand (includes conventional Hydro, nuclear and renewable energy sources) and provides future outlook with forecasts up to 2030. The research details renewable power market outlook in the country (includes Wind, small hydro, biopower and renewable) and provides forecasts up to 2030. The report highlights installed capacity and power generation trends from 2006 to 2030 in Thailand Biopower market. A detailed coverage of energy policy framework governing the market with specific policies pertaining to Biopower market development is provided in the report. The research also provides company snapshots of some of the major market participants.
The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalData’s team of industry experts.
The report analyses global renewable power market, global biopower (Biomass and Biogas) market, Thailand power market, Thailand renewable power market and Thailand biopower market. The scope of the research includes –
– A brief introduction on global carbon emissions and global primary energy consumption.
– An overview on global renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends, generation trends and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources. The information is covered for the historical period 2006-2015 (unless specified) and forecast period 2015-2030.
– Renewable power sources include wind (both onshore and offshore), solar photovoltaic (PV), concentrated solar power (CSP), small hydropower (SHP), biomass, biogas and geothermal.
– Detailed overview of the global biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends, installed capacity split by major biopower countries in 2015 and key owners information of various regions.
– Power market scenario in Thailand and provides detailed market overview, installed capacity and power generation trends by various fuel types (includes thermal conventional, nuclear, large hydro and renewable energy sources) with forecasts up to 2030.
– An overview on Thailand renewable power market, highlighting installed capacity trends (2006-2030), generation trends(2006-2030) and installed capacity split by various renewable power sources in 2015.
– Detailed overview of Thailand biopower market with installed capacity and generation trends and major active and upcoming biopower projects.
– Deal analysis of Thailand biopower market. Deals are analyzed on the basis of mergers, acquisitions, partnership, asset finance, debt offering, equity offering, private equity (PE) and venture capitalists (VC).
– Key policies and regulatory framework supporting the development of renewable power sources in general and biopower in particular.
– Company snapshots of some of the major market participants in the country.
Reasons to buy
– The report will enhance your decision making capability in a more rapid and time sensitive manner.
– Identify key growth and investment opportunities in Thailand biopower market.
– Facilitate decision-making based on strong historic and forecast data for wind power market.
– Position yourself to gain the maximum advantage of the industry’s growth potential.
– Develop strategies based on the latest regulatory events.
– Identify key partners and business development avenues.
– Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure, strategy and prospects.
1 Table of Contents
1 Table of Contents 2
1.1 List of Tables 6
1.2 List of Figures 7
2 Executive Summary 8
2.1 Government Support in Conjunction with Technology Development Driving Global Renewable Power Installations 8
2.2 Global Biopower Generation Expected to Reach 864 TWh by 2030 8
2.3 Thermal is the Dominant Source in the Power Mix 9
2.4 Renewable Power Market in Thailand to Reach 14.6 GW by 2030 10
3 Introduction 11
3.1 Carbon Emissions, Global, 2001-2015 11
3.2 Primary Energy Consumption, Global, 2001-2025 13
3.3 Biopower Market, Technology Analysis 15
3.3.1 Biopower Market, Feedstock Conversion Processes 16
3.3.2 Biopower Market, Primary Energy Conversion and Recovery Technology 17
3.4 Report Guidance 21
4 Renewable Power Market, Global, 2006-2030 22
4.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Overview 22
4.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 23
4.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 23
4.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Cumulative Installed Capacity Split by Source Type, 2015 and. 2030 25
4.2.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Comparison among Various Sources, Cumulative Installed Capacity, 2015 – 2030 27
4.3 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 29
4.3.1 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation by Source Type, 2006-2030 29
4.3.2 Renewable Power Market, Global, Power Generation, Source Comparison Based on Power Generation, 2015-2030 31
4.4 Renewable Power Market, Global, LCOE Comparison of Power Generating Sources, 2014-2015 33
5 Biopower Market, Global, 2006-2030 35
5.1 Biopower Market, Global, Overview 35
5.2 Biomass Power Market, Global, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 36
5.2.1 Biopower Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Region, 2015 and 2030 38
5.2.2 Biopower Market, Global, Installed Capacity Share by Country, 2015 and 2030 40
5.3 Biopower Market, Global, Power Generation, 2006-2030 42
5.3.1 Biopower Market, Global, Generation Share by Region, 2015 and 2030 44
5.3.2 Biopower Market, Global, Generation Share by Country, 2015 and 2030 46
6 Power Market, Thailand, 2006-2030 48
6.1 Power Market, Thailand, Overview 48
6.2 Power Market, Thailand, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 49
6.2.1 Power Market, Thailand, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Fuel Type, 2006-2030 49
6.2.2 Power Market, Thailand, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2015 and 2030 51
6.3 Power Market, Thailand, Power Generation, 2006-2030 53
7 Renewable Power Market, Thailand, 2006-2030 55
7.1 Renewable Power Market, Thailand, Overview 55
7.2 Renewable Power Market, Thailand, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 55
7.2.1 Renewable Power Market, Thailand, Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2006-2030 55
7.2.2 Renewable Power Market, Thailand, Share in Cumulative Installed Capacity by Source Type, 2015 and 2030 58
7.3 Renewable Power Market, Thailand, Power Generation, 2006-2030 60
8 Biopower Market, Thailand, 2006-2030 62
8.1 Biopower Market, Thailand, Overview 62
8.2 Biopower Market, Thailand, Installed Capacity, 2006-2030 63
8.3 Biopower Market, Thailand, Power Generation, 2006-2030 65
8.4 Biopower Market, Thailand, Project Based Analysis, 2015 67
8.4.1 Biopower Market, Thailand, Major Active Plants, 2015 67
8.4.2 Biopower Market, Thailand, Key Under-construction Projects, 2015 68
8.5 Biopower Market, Thailand, Investment Trends, 2015 69
8.5.1 Biopower Market, Thailand, Deal Volume vs. Deal Value, 2006-2015 69
8.5.2 Biopower Market, Thailand, Split by Deal Type, 2015 71
9 Power Market, Thailand, Regulatory Scenario 72
9.1 Overview 72
9.2 Power Development Plan 2015 73
9.3 Alternative Energy Development Plan 2015-2036 74
9.4 Feed-in-Tariffs for Wind, Hydropower, and Biopower 75
9.5 Solar Power Feed-in-Tariffs 75
9.6 Energy Efficiency Development Plan, 2015-2036 76
9.7 Tax Incentives through Board of Investment 76
9.8 Technical Assistance for Renewable Energy Projects 77
9.9 Investment Grants 77
9.10 Soft Loans – Revolving Fund 77
9.11 Energy Service Company Fund 77
9.12 Energy Conservation Program 78
10 Biopower Power Market, Thailand, Company Profiles 79
10.1 Company Snapshot: Mitr Phol Sugar Corp., Ltd. 79
10.1.1 Mitr Phol Sugar Corp., Ltd. – Company Overview 79
10.1.2 Mitr Phol Sugar Corp., Ltd. – Major Products and Services 79
10.1.3 Mitr Phol Sugar Corp., Ltd. – Head Office 80
10.2 Company Snapshot: Electricity Generating Public Company Limited 81
10.2.1 Electricity Generating Public Company Limited – Company Overview 8
■ 英文：Biopower in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles
|タイのバイオ発電市場2016：発電能力、生産、投資動向、制度、企業 (Biopower in Thailand, Market Outlook to 2030, Update 2016 - Capacity, Generation, Levelized Cost of Energy (LCOE), Investment Trends, Regulations and Company Profiles / GDAE6749IDB)|
- ヒドロゲルの世界市場予測（～2022年）：天然ヒドロゲル、合成ヒドロゲル、ハイブリッドヒドロゲル、ポリアクリレート、ポリアクリルアミド、シリコンThe hydrogel market is estimated to be USD 11.43 Billion in 2017 and is projected to reach USD 15.33 Billion by 2022, at a CAGR of 6.04% between 2017 and 2022. The increase in consumption of personal care & hygiene products is one of the most significant factors driving the growth of the hydrogel market during the forecast period. In addition, the rise in disposable income of consumers and increas …
- アフリカの石油・ガスパイプライン産業見通しOil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Africa to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines Summary "Oil and Gas Pipelines Industry Outlook in Africa to 2020 - Capacity and Capital Expenditure Forecasts with Details of All Operating and Planned Pipelines" is a comprehensive report on major, trunk oil and gas pipelines industry in the Af …
- 核酸（Nucleic Acid）検査のグローバル市場：新技術、最新検査、市場予測、競争優位This unique seven-country, 1,050-page report is designed to help current suppliers and potential market entrants identify and evaluate major business opportunities emerging in the NAT market during this decade. Highlights- Business and technological trends in seven major markets - Five- and ten-year test volume and sales forecasts- Market shares of leading competitors- Feature comparison of …
- 教育機関向けプロジェクターのアメリカ市場2016-2020About Education Projectors in the US Despite the country's financial crisis, the education industry has remained resilient and recorded significant milestones by pioneering the invention and implementation of various education technology products. During that period, the US government introduced several government initiatives aimed at modernizing the education system and enhancing the learning env …
- AES SONEL S.A.：発電所及びSWOT分析2013AES SONEL S.A. - Power Plants and SWOT Analysis, 2013 Update Summary The report contains a detailed description of the power generation company’s business operations, history, corporate strategy, and business structure. This report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, information on key employees (executives), and major products and services. Scope - Major Power Plants (assets) - summarized and deta …
- 固定衛星業務（FSS）の世界市場2016-2020About FSS An FSS is a type of service that uses geosynchronous satellites to broadcast through TV and radio, telecommunications, and satellite communication that are used by governments, military organizations, small and large enterprises, and other end-users. It can provide information to intelligence and security organizations. FSS is classified into wholesale services and managed services. The …
- 世界の鉄鉱石採鉱市場Global iron ore reserves were 190 billion tonnes (Bnt) as of January 2015, with Australia accounting for the largest share at 53Bnt or 27.9% of the total, followed by Brazil at 31Bnt (16.3%), Russia at 25Bnt (13.2%), China at 23Bnt (12.1%) and India at 8.1Bnt (4.3%). The Hamersley range, Pilbara region of Western Australia has rich deposits of hematite ore which normally contains 56–62% iron. Much …
- 世界主要国のヘルペス・マーカー検査（医療機器）市場：サプライヤーシェア及び市場予測The report presents a detailed analysis of the Herpes diagnostics market in the US, Europe, (France, Germany, Italy, Spain, UK) and Japan. Current scientific views on the Herpes definition, epidemiology and etiology are reviewed. The report provides the 5-year test volume and sales forecasts by country for Herpes Simplex I/II and Herpes Type VI testing for the following markets:   …
- 世界の高度計システム及びピトー管（航空用・防衛用）市場（2014 – 2020）Report Description This report presents the complete analysis and information about the global altimeter systems and pitot tube market for the aerospace and defense industry across the time span of six years (2014-2020). A complete analysis of the global altimeter systems and pitot tube market for North America, Latin America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, the Middle East, and Rest of the World has been p …
- 世界のパスタ及び麺市場：ニュース、イベント動向（2014年3月）Synopsis The report provides a review of the latest news and key events in the global pasta & noodles market during March 2014. Summary Using this report, marketers will effectively gain an insight into the latest happenings in the global pasta & noodles market throughout the month. The monthly report provides the reader with the top-line data necessary to quickly keep abreast of latest events in …
- プラスチック加工機械の世界市場：射出成形機、押出成形機、ブロー成形機About Plastic Processing Machinery Plastic processing machines are used to perform variety of methods to convert plastic materials in the form of pellets, granules, powders, sheets, and fluids into formed shapes or parts. After formation of parts, various ancillary operations such as welding, adhesive bonding, machining, and surface decoration are performed to produce the final products. The proce …
- 坑井仕上げ装置の世界市場（～2019）This report estimates the completion equipment & services market value in terms of $million. This has been broken down into component regions and further split into countries. The completion equipment & services are required for the completion of oil and gas well after drilling for the production to commence. The ever-increasing exploration and production activities across the globe and new areas …
- Nimenrix (Meningococcal Vaccines)：市場予測と分析（～2022）Nimenrix (Meningococcal Vaccines) - Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022 Summary Meningococcal disease is an acute infection caused by the gram-negative bacterium Neisseria meningitidis. Its rapid onset and severity of symptoms makes prompt and effective diagnosis and treatment nearly impossible. For these reasons the meningococcal disease space is dominated by vaccines. Nimenrix (Meningococcal gr …
- ConocoPhillips：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- Q2, 2013ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q2, 2013 Summary ConocoPhillips Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key opera …
- 世界の交通管理市場：ソリューション、ディスプレイ、システムThe traffic management report consists of market opportunity, analysis of technology adoption in systems, solutions, detections, and displays market. The report explores some of the major sub-segments of solutions market: Extra Low Voltage (ELV) solutions, intersection controllers, full pedestrian solutions, LED signals retrofit solutions and parking space and ticketing management solutions; detec …