TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Lighting market to grow at a CAGR of 5.35 percent CAGR over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing number of households worldwide. The Global Lighting market has also been witnessing an increasing penetration of LEDs in the market. However, the increasing regulatory intervention by the governments could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Lighting Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report focuses on the APAC, Europe, North America, Latin America, and the MEA regions; it also covers the Global Lighting market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space are Koninklijke Philips Electronics N. V., OSRAM Sylvania Inc., General Electric Co., Zumtobel Lighting GmbH, and Panasonic Corp.
The other vendors mentioned in the report are Bridgelux Inc., Cree Inc., Konica Minolta Holdings Inc., Lemnis Lighting B. V., Luminus Devices Inc., Lumiotec, Luxim Corp., Nichia Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., SemiLEDs Corp., Seoul Semiconductor Co. Ltd., and Universal Display Corp.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2016 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report......
1. Executive Summary
2. List of Abbreviations
4. Research Methodology
5. Scope of the Report
6. Market Landscape
6.1. Market Size and Forecast by Value
6.2. Comparison with Automotive and Backlighting Markets
6.3. Global Lighting Market by Application Segments
6.4. Global Lighting Market by Technology Mix in Units
6.5. Lighting Technology Mix in Application Segments
6.5.1. Residential Sector Applications
6.5.2. Office-based Applications
6.5.3. Shop-based Applications
6.5.4. Hospitality Sector Applications
6.5.5. Industrial Sector Applications
6.5.6. Outdoor Applications
6.5.7. Architectural Applications
6.6. Five Force Analysis
7. Geographical Segmentation
7.1. Region-based Data
7.1.1. The APAC Region
7.1.3. North America
7.1.4. Latin America
7.1.5. The MEA Region
8. Vendor Landscape
9. Buying Criteria
10. Market Growth Drivers
11. Drivers and their Impact
12. Market Challenges
13. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
14. Market Trends
15. Key Vendor Analysis
15.1. Koninklijke Philips Electronics N. V.
15.1.1. Business Overview
15.1.2. Key Information
15.1.3. SWOT Analysis
15.2. OSRAM Sylvania Inc.
15.2.1. Business Overview
15.2.2. Key Information
15.2.3. SWOT Analysis
15.3. General Electric Co.
15.3.1. Business Overview
15.3.2. Key Information
15.3.3. SWOT Analysis
15.4. Zumtobel Lighting GmbH
15.4.1. Business Overview
15.4.2. Key Information
15.4.3. SWOT Analysis
15.5. Panasonic Corp.
15.5.1. Business Overview
15.5.2. Key Information
15.5.3. SWOT Analysis
16. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits:
Exhibit 1: Global Lighting Market 2012-2016 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 2: Global Lighting Market Fixture Installation 2012-2016 (billion units)
Exhibit 3: ASP Trend in the Global Lighting Market 2012-2016 (in US$)
Exhibit 4: Electricity Consumption for Lighting Applications 2012
Exhibit 5: Market Size Comparison of General Lighting, Automotive Lighting, and Backlighting 2012
Exhibit 6: CAGR of Lighting Markets 2012-2016
Exhibit 7: Global Lighting Market by Application Segmentation 2012-2016
Exhibit 8: Global Lighting Market by Technology Mix (Percentage of Units) 2012-2016
Exhibit 9: Revenue Share of Lighting Technologies in Residential Sector Applications 2012-2016
Exhibit 10: Revenue Share of Lighting Technologies for Office-based Applications 2012-2016
Exhibit 11: Revenue Share of Lighting Technologies for Shop-based Applications 2012-2016
Exhibit 12: Revenue Share of Lighting Technologies for Hospitality Sector Applications 2012-2016
Exhibit 13: Revenue Share of Lighting Technologies for Industrial Sector Applications 2012-2016
Exhibit 14: Revenue Share of Lighting Technologies for Outdoor Applications 2012-2016
Exhibit 15: Revenue Share of Lighting Technologies for Architectural Applications 2012-2016
Exhibit 16: Global Lighting Market by Geographical Segmentation 2012-2016
Exhibit 17: Revenue Share by Applications Segmentation in the APAC Region 2012-2016
Exhibit 18: Revenue Share by Applications Segmentation in Europe 2012-2016
Exhibit 19: Revenue Share by Applications Segmentation in North America 2012-2016
Exhibit 20: Revenue Share by Applications Segmentation in Latin America 2012-2016
Exhibit 21: Revenue Share by Applications Segmentation in the MEA Region 2012-2016
Exhibit 22: Emerging Energy Efficient Lighting Technologies
Exhibit 23: Global Lighting Market by Region-wise CAGR 2012-2016
Exhibit 24: Global Lighting Market by LED Penetration in terms of Value 2012-2016
Exhibit 25: Global Lighting Market by LED Penetration in terms of Volume 2012-2016
Exhibit 26: ASPs of Lighting Technologies 2012-2016 (in US$)
Exhibit 27: Koninklijke Philips Electronics N. V. Business Segmentation 2012
Exhibit 28: OSRAM Sylvania Inc. Business Segmentation 2012
Exhibit 29: General Electric Co. Business Segmentation 2012
Exhibit 30: Zumtobel Lighting GmbH Business Segmentation 2012
Exhibit 31: Panasonic Corp. Business Segmentation 2012
■ 英文：Global Lighting Market 2012-2016
|世界の照明（Lighting）市場動向（2012-2016） (Global Lighting Market 2012-2016 / IRTNTR2105)|
- Public Safety LTE: Contracts, Revenue, Market Share, Subscriptions and Forecasts by Vendor, Country and Spectrum Database: 2011-2015The year 2011 has seen a huge surge in demand for public safety LTE technology. This has resulted in a number of key deployments within the U.S including the City of Charlotte, Mississippi and Adams County. Recent international trials such as the Brazilian Army and Motorola Solution’s LTE trial in Brasilia have also raised awareness among the international community. Recent events such as the excl …
- 非鉄金属鋳物の世界市場：アルミニウム鋳物、銅鋳物、亜鉛鋳物、マグネシウム鋳物About Non-ferrous Casting Metal casting is a manufacturing process in which metal (molten or liquid) is poured into a mold made of sand or ceramic plaster. The mold contains a hollow cavity of the desired shape, to form geometrically complex parts. The most common non-ferrous metals used for casting are aluminum, magnesium, zinc, and copper-based alloys. Metal casting finds application in vehicles …
- o-キシレン（Orthoxylene）の世界市場：無水フタル酸用途About Orthoxylene Orthoxylene is a compound used for making phthalic anhydride, an aromatic acid anhydride. Almost 90-95 percent of orthoxylene produced worldwide is used in the manufacturing of phthalic anhydride, which is commercially available as white, free-flowing fragments or colourless molten material with a pungent smell. Phthalic anhydride is used in the manufacture of plasticizers such a …
- Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis：グローバル臨床試験レビューH2, 2013Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis Global Clinical Trials Review, H2, 2013" provides data on the Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Idiopathic Pulmonary Fibrosis. It includes an overv …
- グローバルにおけるガスメーター市場（2014-2018）About Global Gas Meter Market A gas meter is a flow meter device that is used to measure the volume of gas consumed. It is used across in in the Residential, Commercial, and Industrial sectors. Gas meters are classified into basic and smart gas meters. The increasing need to conserve energy has led to increasing installation of gas meters across the globe. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global …
- 世界のタブレットPC用RFパワー・アンプ市場About RF Power Amplifier RF power amplifier is a semiconductor device which converts electrical signal into radio signal. They employ transistors to consume power in either output signal mode or standby mode. RF power amplifiers are used in wireless communication devices such as cell phones, tablets, and radio sets, among others. RF power amplifiers are technologically advanced and compatible with …
- 生物肥料（バイオ肥料）の世界市場予測（～2022年）The biofertilizers market is projected to grow at a CAGR of 14.08% during the forecast period, to reach a projected value of USD 2,305.5 Million by 2022. The demand for biofertilizers is completely dependent on the growth of the fertilizer industry. Furthermore, the shrinking arable land, adoption of new technology, and the increasing willingness of farmers to spend more for higher productivity ar …
- ラクトースフリー食品の世界市場Visiongain’s comprehensive new 154 page report reveals that the global lactose-free foods market will be worth $6.1bn in 2015. Mainly driven by an increasing demand for various types of lactose-free products, we forecast this market will grow with a mid-single digit CAGR during the next 10 years. Are you involved in the lactose-free foods market or intend to be? If so, then you must read this repo …
- コンテンツの経済学：コンテンツ産業における非物質化の影響This report analyses the four major segments of the content industry: • books • recorded music • video games • video For each sector, it details key market figures, analyses the dematerialisation cycle, its impact on industry structure and value distribution, and estimates the impact of piracy. It then offers a cross-analysis of the trends common to all four sectors. Finally, it provides 2015-2019 …
- ゲノミクスの世界市場予測（～2022年）：装置/システム、消耗品、サービスThe global Genomics market is expected to reach USD 23.88 Billion by 2022 from USD 14.71 Billion in 2017, at a CAGR of 10.2%. The growth of this market is majorly driven by the rise in research activities in the field of genomics; increasing number of start-up companies; growing focus personalized medicine, growing investments, grants, and funds by the government; and increasing application of gen …
- Faroe Petroleum plc：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- 2012Faroe Petroleum plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - 2012 Summary Faroe Petroleum plc Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key …
- 写真商品の世界市場2016-2020About Photo MerchandisingPhoto merchandise refers to personalized gifting and décor products that use photographs. These products are mainly used by corporate and individual customers that wish to offer customized gifts. Photo cards and calendars are examples of photo merchandise products. Technavio’s analysts forecast the global photo merchandising market to grow at a CAGR of 9.69% during the per …
- 研磨布紙の世界市場2015-2019About coated abrasives Abrasives are used extensively in applications such as grinding, abrading, cleaning, and for imparting shape and finish. Coated abrasives, also referred to as flexible abrasives, comprise a backing material of either cloth, paper, polyester, or vulcanized fiber; a bonding system; and an abrasive coating. Apart from the transportation, machinery, and metal fabrication sectors …
- 世界の軍事用装甲車両及び対IED防御車両市場動向（2014-2018）About Armored Vehicles and Counter-IED Vehicles Armored vehicles provide protection to army personnel from bombs and IEDs. These vehicles are covered with armor and are armed with weapons. These vehicles are used extensively in wars and border patrols. TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Armored Vehicles and Counter-IED Vehicles market will grow at a CAGR of 2.58 percent over the period 2013- …
- スタンガンの世界市場2017-2021About Stun Guns Stun guns or conducted electrical weapons (CEWs) are used for incapacitating a potential suspect. Such weapons deliver electric shocks with the purpose of disrupting the muscle functions without causing substantial damage to the suspect who could be a threat to law and order. These stun guns are used to control violent situations involving civilians, as well as in scenarios where t …