|世界のスマートテレビ（Smart TV）市場動向（2014-2018） (Code:IRTNTR3250)|
TechNavio’s analysts forecast the Global Smart TV market to grow at a CAGR of 21.06 percent over the period 2013-2018. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increased spending on consumer electronic goods. The Global Smart TV market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of smart TVs in advertising. However, the presence of multiple smart TV platforms could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
TechNavio’s report, the Global Smart TV Market 2014-2018, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the APAC region, North America, Europe and the ROW; it also covers the Global Smart TV market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
Key vendors dominating this space are LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corp., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., and Sony Corp.
Other vendors mentioned in the report are Apple Inc., Haier Consumer Electronics Group Co. Ltd., Hong Kong Skyworth Digital Holdings Co. Ltd., Intel Corp., Koninklijke Philips N.V., Logitech International S.A., Microsoft Corp., Onida Electronics Pvt. Ltd., Sharp Corp., TCL Corp., TechniSat Digital GmbH, Toshiba Corp., Videocon Industries Ltd., and Yahoo! Inc.
Key questions answered in this report:
What will the market size be in 2018 and what will the growth rate be?
What are the key market trends?
What is driving this market?
What are the challenges to market growth?
Who are the key vendors in this market space?
What are the market opportunities and threats faced by the key vendors?
What are the strengths and weaknesses of the key vendors?
You can request one free hour of our analyst’s time when you purchase this market report. Details are provided within the report.
01. Executive Summary
02. List of Abbreviations
03. Scope of the Report
03.1 Market Overview
03.2 Product Offerings
04. Market Research Methodology
04.1 Market Research Process
04.2 Research Methodology
06. Market Landscape
06.1 Market Size and Forecast
06.1.1 By Volume
06.1.2 By Revenue
06.2 Penetration of Smart TVs in the Flat Panel TV Market
06.2.1 Market Size and Forecast
06.3 Product Lifecycle of Smart TVs
06.4 Five Forces Analysis
07. Geographical Segmentation
07.1 Global Smart TV Market by Geographical Segmentation
07.2 Smart TV Market in the APAC Region
07.2.1 Market Size and Forecast by Volume
07.2.2 Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
07.3 Smart TV Market in the Europe
07.3.1 Market Size and Forecast
07.3.2 Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
07.4 Smart TV Market in North America
07.4.1 Market Size and Forecast
07.4.2 Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
07.5 Smart TV Market in the ROW
07.5.1 Market Size and Forecast
07.5.2 Market Size and Forecast by Revenue
08. Buying Criteria
09. Market Growth Drivers
10. Drivers and their Impact
11. Market Challenges
12. Impact of Drivers and Challenges
13. Market Trends
14. Trends and their Impact
15. Vendor Landscape
15.1 Competitive Scenario
15.1.1 Key News
15.2 Market Share Analysis 2013
15.3 Product Penetration Matrix
15.4 Other Prominent Vendors
16. Key Vendor Analysis
16.1 LG Electronics Inc.
16.1.1 Business Overview
16.1.2 Business Segmentation
16.1.3 Key Information
16.1.4 SWOT Analysis
16.2 Panasonic Corp.
16.2.1 Business Overview
16.2.2 Business Segmentation.
16.2.3 Key Information
16.2.4 SWOT Analysis
16.3 Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd.
16.3.1 Business Overview
16.3.2 Business Segmentation
16.3.3 Key Information
16.3.4 SWOT Analysis
16.4 Sony Corp.
16.4.1 Business Overview
16.4.2 Business Segmentation
16.4.3 Key Information
16.4.4 SWOT Analysis
17. Other Prominent Vendors
18. Other Reports in this Series
List of Exhibits
Exhibit 1: Market Research Methodology
Exhibit 2: Global Smart TV Market 2013-2018 (million units)
Exhibit 3: Global Smart TV Market 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 4: Global Flat Panel TV Market 2013-2018 (million units)
Exhibit 5: Smart TV Penetration in the Global Flat Panel TV Market 2013-2018 (volume)
Exhibit 6: Product Lifecycle Analysis of Smart TVs
Exhibit 7: Global Smart TV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 8: Global Smart TV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2018
Exhibit 9: Global Smart TV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018 (million units)
Exhibit 10: Global Smart TV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018 (Volume)
Exhibit 11: Global Smart TV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 12: Global Smart TV Market by Geographical Segmentation 2013-2018 (Revenue)
Exhibit 13: Smart TV Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (million units)
Exhibit 14: Smart TV Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 15: Smart TV Market in Europe 2013-2018 (million units)
Exhibit 16: Smart TV Market in Europe 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 17: Smart TV Market in the APAC Region 2013-2018 (million units)
Exhibit 18: Smart TV Market in North America 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 19: Smart TV Market in the ROW 2013-2018 (million units)
Exhibit 20: Smart TV Market in the ROW 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 21: Global Smart TV Market by Geography 2013-2018 (million units)
Exhibit 22: Global Smart TV Market by Geography 2013-2018 (Volume percentage)
Exhibit 23: Global Smart TV Market by Geography 2013-2018 (US$ billion)
Exhibit 24: Global Smart TV Market by Geography 2013-2018 (Revenue percentage)
Exhibit 25: Global Internet Penetration among Regions 2013
Exhibit 26: Global Smart TV Market by Vendor Segmentation 2013
Exhibit 27: Global Smart TV Market: Product Penetration Matrix 2013
Exhibit 28: LG Electronics Inc.: Business Segmentation
Exhibit 29: LG Electronics Inc.: Revenue of by Business Segmentation HY2013
Exhibit 30: Panasonic Corp.: Business Segmentation
Exhibit 31: Panasonic Corp.: Business Segmentation by Revenue FY2013
Exhibit 32: Panasonic Corp.: Geographical Segmentation by Revenue FY2013
【レポート販売概要】■ タイトル：世界のスマートテレビ（Smart TV）市場動向（2014-2018）
■ 英文：Global Smart TV Market 2014-2018
|世界のスマートテレビ（Smart TV）市場動向（2014-2018） (Global Smart TV Market 2014-2018 / IRTNTR3250)|
- 粘液性脂肪肉腫(Myxoid Liposarcoma)：世界の治験レビュー（2015年上半期版）Myxoid Liposarcoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015 Summary GlobalData's clinical trial report, “Myxoid Liposarcoma Global Clinical Trials Review, H1, 2015" provides data on the Myxoid Liposarcoma clinical trial scenario. This report provides elemental information and data relating to the clinical trials on Myxoid Liposarcoma. It includes an overview of the trial numbers and their recruitme …
- 構内配線ソリューションの世界市場The growth of the structured cabling market is being driven by the rise in internet penetration, along with the need for high speed internet connection. With the demand for bandwidth growing rapidly, there is an ever-increasing need for fiber optic interconnectivity to support the growing data traffic. In the structured cabling market, the “IT & Telecommunication” segment is expected to have a hig …
- BP p.l.c.：石油・ガスの開発・生産動向及びコスト分析- Q2, 2013BP p.l.c. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis - Q2, 2013 Summary BP p.l.c. Oil & Gas Exploration and Production Operations and Cost Analysis is the latest report from GlobalData, the industry analysis specialists, that offers comprehensive information on the operational and financial performance of the company. The report is an essential source for key operational dat …
- 世界のソフトコンタクトレンズ市場動向（2012-2016）TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Soft Contact Lens market to grow at a CAGR of 5.94 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing prevalence of eye disorders. The Global Soft Contact Lens market has also been witnessing the increasing adoption of product bundling strategy. However, the lower durability of soft contact lens co …
- HVACの世界市場2017-2021ABSTRACTAbout HVAC HVAC systems are used to ventilate and filter the air in residential and non-residential spaces to maintain thermal balance. Various components used in these systems are heat exchangers, pumps, and fans. These systems control and regulate the temperature and humidity levels. The type of HVAC system required is determined by the indoor and outdoor air quality. One of the key fact …
- エアコン市場（～2019）：世界市場The expansion of the global air conditioner industry is forecast to reach 4.8% p.a. in the coming years. Between 2008 and 2014 the market increased with an average annual growth of 8.1%. Currently, self-contained wall and window type air conditioners account for 42.7% of the global demand while the remaining market share is divided between air conditioner parts (34.9%), other air conditioners with …
- モバイル端末及びネットワークセキュリティバイブル2013-2020（The Mobile Device & Network Security Bible: 2013～2020）Mobile networks around the globe generate more than 50 Exabytes of traffic annually. The immense volume of traffic together with the growing adoption of open source Operating System (OS) platforms such as Android has opened up new security threats. Mobile malware, SMS spam, cyber attacks and unlawful eavesdropping are an ever-increasing problem for enterprises, consumers and mobile network operato …
- スマート家電の世界市場：スマートキッチン、スマート洗濯機About Smart Appliances The global household appliances market is experiencing steady growth with the growing middle-class economy, improved disposable income levels in a number of countries, increase in labor costs, busier lifestyles, and the availability of a range of home appliances at competitive prices. With increasing digitalization, consumers have become tech-savvy and have strong knowledge …
- 2014年戦略提言：イギリスの治療薬物モニタリング(TDM)市場This new 247-page report from Venture Planning Group provides a comprehensive analysis of the UK therapeutic drug monitoring market, including emerging tests, technologies, instrumentation, sales forecasts, market shares, and strategic profiles of leading suppliers. The report provides test volume and sales forecasts by country and market segment for the following assays: Amikacin, Carbamaze …
- 世界のカーシェアリング市場（2014-2018）Abstract Carsharing Services A carsharing service is a membership-based, self-service system with a network of stations and vehicles; it provides an alternative to traditional car ownership. It is a mode of transport where vehicles are owned by a separate firm or organization or individuals who share these vehicles for a short period of time. Over the past three decades, carsharing has grown from …
- 世界のオレオケミカル脂肪酸市場2015The Global Oleochemical Fatty Acids Industry 2015 Market Research Report is a professional and in-depth study on the current state of the Oleochemical Fatty Acids industry. The report provides a basic overview of the industry including definitions, classifications, applications and industry chain structure.The Oleochemical Fatty Acids market analysis is provided for the international markets inclu …
- 患者エンゲージメントソリューションの世界市場予測（～2022年）：ハードウェア、ソフトウェア、サービス“Patient engagement solutions market is projected to register a CAGR of 16.2%”The global patient engagement solutions market is estimated to register a CAGR of 16.2% from 2017 to 2022, to reach USD 18.68 billion. The key factors driving the growth of the overall patient engagement solutions market include the rise in aging population, increasing burden of chronic diseases and focus of patients on …
- 胃腸用ステントの世界市場2016-2020：胆管・膵臓用ステント、食道ステント、十二指腸用ステント、結腸用ステントAbout Gastrointestinal Stents Gastrointestinal stents consist of stents that include trans-hepatic, esophageal, biliary stents, pancreatic and duodenal stents. The stents are used during colorectal cancer, inflammatory bowel disease, GI bleeding, and other diseases. SEMSs are considered to be the most commonly used mesh cylindrical stents with large diameter to treat severe gastrointestinal condit …
- マットレスの世界市場2017-2021：スプリング入りマットレス、メモリーフォームマットレス、ラテックスマットレスAbout Mattress Currently, the global mattress market is growing at a fast rate and is a highly attractive one. The demand for mattresses is increasing worldwide. The growing demand from emerging countries in APAC is fueling the growth of the market. Due to significant product innovation in this sphere, there is a wide array of products available in the market. From low-end general purpose mattress …
- ガスエンジンの世界市場2015-2019About gas engine A gas engine is essentially an internal combustion engine that generates motive power by using a variety of natural gasses as fuel. The basic components of a gas engine generator includes a heat exchanger, an engine, control panels, and a generator. Natural gas, used as fuel in gas engines, is a versatile, clean-burning, and efficient fuel that is used in a wide variety of applica …